My account is already registered. Why does my microsft account show as not registered?

Discus and support My account is already registered. Why does my microsft account show as not registered? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My account is already registered. Why does my microsft account show as not registered? [img] I registered at Wednesday, May 29, 2019 [img] I also... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by goh cheekuang, Aug 27, 2022.

1. My account is already registered. Why does my microsft account show as not registered?

My account is already registered. Why does my microsft account show as not registered?

My account is already registered. Why does my microsft account show as not registered? [​IMG]

I registered at Wednesday, May 29, 2019

My account is already registered. Why does my microsft account show as not registered? [​IMG]

I also reset my password halfway through

:)

goh cheekuang, Aug 27, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Goh

I don't like to give bad news but it seems that your account has been compromised
    Did you not remember receiving a security email from Microsoft about security changes on it recently?
  3. Ripa DsHoTzZ Win User

XBox one Not unbanned help please

No my account was hacked and it was registered to my console and when my account was stolen my console was registered to that account and that why i was banned and my console was only temp banned
  4. shadow walkerOZ Win User

Xbox Rewards: Earn Points on PC Quest

The achievements do show up on my account. It's just that the rewards app does not register that they've been done.
  5. ilNostromo Win User

I want leave preview program

My xbox one console was previously used so there is already an account registered to it. Is there any way I can unregister the console and then register it under my account?
  6. RaphaelSullivan Win User

My Xbox 360

Sorry nothing helped but I've just discovered something, my account for Xbox live shows up on my tablet but its not registered on.my xbox why is that?
Thema:

1. My account is already registered. Why does my microsft account show as not registered? - Similar Threads - account already registered

2. Why is minecraft making me pay for items I already owned after signing into my account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is minecraft making me pay for items I already owned after signing into my account?: I changed the password to my Microsoft account, and signed into minecraft. After signing in I wanted to recreate my character. But I lost all my accessories and need to pay for it again. But if I...
  3. You’ve already renamed this account please try again later, how to fix

in XBoX on Consoles
    You’ve already renamed this account please try again later, how to fix: Hello I recently bought halo chief master collection on Steam and when trying to sign into Microsoft put one letter Off my email and now I cannot gain access to the game at all. It is a cycle of...
  4. Why won’t it let me connect my Xbox to epic game account keeps saying it’s already...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won’t it let me connect my Xbox to epic game account keeps saying it’s already...: Keeps saying my Xbox network account is already connected to another epic game account and idk how or what account that is like to get my account fixed right so I can play games...
  5. Needing a new username for Minecraft Java, yet I already have one on my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Needing a new username for Minecraft Java, yet I already have one on my account: Hello! I'm on Linux, after switching from Windows, wanted to try something new, just recently reinstalled the Minecraft Launcher, and whenever I try to play Minecraft, it asks for a new username....
  6. Xbox account already connected with another epic games acount?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox account already connected with another epic games acount?: When trying to connect my (new and first) epic account with my (new) xbox series s, it says that my Xbox account was already connected with another epic games acount. I am not aware of already...
  7. My Xbox account and Ubisoft account are already linked but I cannot link the Ubisoft+...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox account and Ubisoft account are already linked but I cannot link the Ubisoft+...: So, I've had my Xbox and Ubi accounts for 14+ years. I always log in to my Ubisoft account by logging in with the Xbox option as they are already linked. I haven't had access to the email address...
  8. Minecraft already purchased but not showing up as it is on account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft already purchased but not showing up as it is on account: I purchased Minecraft for windows on my old computer and have recently got a new computer. On the new computer, the minecraft launcher doesn't show up with option to download it. It only shows the...
  9. I accidentally linked a Minecraft account to an email/Microsoft account that was already in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I accidentally linked a Minecraft account to an email/Microsoft account that was already in...: I accidentally linked a Minecraft account to an email/Microsoft account that was already in use, is this possible? 4285c3bd-f7f2-4fe1-8aeb-77f7e2219010
  10. I've made a new account on xbox and I already has some friends.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've made a new account on xbox and I already has some friends.: Hello I've made a new account because I have lost my other one and when I went to friend my friends back I saw something weird. First I saw that I already had two friends one I didn't know and the...