My account has lost all profiles and all storage devices and won’t log into Xbox live

Discus and support My account has lost all profiles and all storage devices and won’t log into Xbox live in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My Xbox was working fine last night I turn it on today and it has lost all its profiles it won’t connect to Xbox live it’s telling me I have no storage... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Immennsedread865, Mar 20, 2022.

1. My account has lost all profiles and all storage devices and won’t log into Xbox live

My Xbox was working fine last night I turn it on today and it has lost all its profiles it won’t connect to Xbox live it’s telling me I have no storage devices even the in built storage for the xbox has disappeared I need help ASAP

:)

Immennsedread865, Mar 20, 2022
  2. wrobbo93 Win User

My account has lost all profiles and all storage devices and won’t log into Xbox live

I own a black Xbox 360 s , I have no power shortages everything is in working order in that’s sense,I have just lost all my profiles it tells me I have no storage devices what so ever even the in built hard drive hasn’t disappeared and it won’t connect to xbox live and refuses to do a software update telling me I have no storage at All
  3. ClausReich Win User

Hello Immennsedread865! I'm Claus, an Independent Microsoft Community Consultant for Xbox! Glad to be able to help you!

To be able to help you, we need to gather some more information about your Xbox console. First, what Xbox console do you own, and to which this issue happened? Also, did you have any power surges out outages while performing an update?
  4. Vorpal1986 Win User

360 displays wrong email (profile id) in upper right, after performing profile transfer to new account

[tag:Ralph] the Old try the steps below:

In your console, Go to Settings »»» System »»» Storage »»» Select your local storage »»» Go to Profile folder »»» Erase all profiles (but keeps files, erase only the profiles) »»» Repeat it to all of your storage devices

After, Go to Settings »»» System »»» Storage »»» Select your local storage »»» Go to Games and Apps folder »»» Erase all corrupt games and apps (with an "!" in yellow) »»» Repeat it to all of your storage devices

Then, Go to Settings »»» System »»» Storage »»» Just select one of the storage devices and press Y »»» Clear system cache »»» (Repeat this procedure 3 times)

After all the steps above, Turn off you console, and remove the cable of the Power Suply for 3 minutes. After restarting your device, enter again with you account (Social »»» Log in / Log out »»» Download Profile).

This should solve your issue, please, let me know if it worked for you

Hugs
  5. MASTER BOSS 077 Win User

Problema al iniciar sesión en Minecraft Pe

Your english is great:

Are you logging in with your microsoft account?

You must log in with that account

Try checking your microsoft cloud data here. You must log in and it shall tell you if there are problems:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/gaming/xbox-live/features/cloud-storage/live-cloud-storage-nav

I know it says xbox live storage and your playing on pocket edition but pocket edition is made by microsoft who made xbox so thats why they are using xbox live assets. If everything is ok there then make sure that no other devices are logged in using your
    account. If all of that has been tried but everything is ok then this is very likely a problem with your hardware or a glitch in the google play store. Thank you for translating and please respond whilst you have tried all of the above.
  6. Mesecur Win User

Trash box

Error 8007045d occurs when trying to download a profile from xbox live. You could try the following:

1. Have you checked the xbox live status yet? (At the moment of this reply, it's fully functioning)

2. Are you sure your xboxis connected to the internet?

3. Have you cleared the xbox's memory cache yet? (Guide --> Settings --> Storage --> clear system cache)

4. Have you tried deleting and redownloading the profile? (Settings --> System --> Storage --> All devices --> Gamer profiles --> Delete. Then redownload the profile (Guide button --> Download profile (Press x to sign out if necessary) --> Log in with your
    xbox account --> Select a storage device for the account.)

I hope this helps.
Thema:

1. My account has lost all profiles and all storage devices and won’t log into Xbox live - Similar Threads - account has lost

2. My son has somehow created a new xbox account using the same email address so lost all of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son has somehow created a new xbox account using the same email address so lost all of...: I don't know what he has done or how he has done it but he had an xbox account. He is now logged in with the same email but different gamer tag snd none of his previous info is linked. So no...
  3. Why have i lost Sniper elite 4 from my xbox It has somehow been deleted from my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why have i lost Sniper elite 4 from my xbox It has somehow been deleted from my account: iused to be able to play it now icant even find it on my account ca73e700-9607-442b-8a43-2564b1e1ac77
  4. Lost account access and the recovery form has not worked for me after filling it in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost account access and the recovery form has not worked for me after filling it in...: Someone changed the email address on my Microsoft account. I used the form twice to recover but it would not let me change my email address back until 30 days passed since it had just been...
  5. My Microsoft account has been hacked. I have lost access to my 2 factor authentication...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account has been hacked. I have lost access to my 2 factor authentication...: I want to talk to a support person not a stupid bot for months on end. Please someone HELP! My Microsoft was compromised via xbox a couple of months ago and locked up although i was unable to...
  6. Unable to recover username of lost account; no guides on the website has helped

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to recover username of lost account; no guides on the website has helped: Hi! I've been spending the last hours trying to recover an email address that I have my Minecraft account on. Due to a software bug in the launcher, I was logged out and I do not remember the...
  7. Lost email username and password account has game pass HELP URGENTLY

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost email username and password account has game pass HELP URGENTLY: I have made a new account for a game pass trial. After downloading a game with the game pass it told me to login again I tried again and again but it didn’t work. I have waited like 2 months then...
  8. Somwone has closed my minecraft account and I lost my migrated mojang account. I need to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Somwone has closed my minecraft account and I lost my migrated mojang account. I need to...: Yesterday my Brother opened minecraft client and he started crying when he saw that his account doesn't exist at all despite two evenings ago he was normally playing minecraft. I tried to login...
  9. Removed account and signed back in but has made me create a new gamertag and lost all saved...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Removed account and signed back in but has made me create a new gamertag and lost all saved...: Hi guys I had an error message 0x804001a that prompted me to remove account and then log back in I did this and has now made a completely new gamertag and account. Please help as iv lost my fifa...
  10. My Xbox account has been Hacked. I've lost almost $800 to this Hacker. Please help.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox account has been Hacked. I've lost almost $800 to this Hacker. Please help.: This past December I realized that my Microsoft account had been hacked. I sent in a request for the account to be retrieved and the response I was given was saddening. They stated, that because...