My account has been suspended 5 times in a row for an LFG post made months ago

Discus and support My account has been suspended 5 times in a row for an LFG post made months ago in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi Microsoft, A few months ago I made what I thought to be a funny LFG post. It was not harmful in any way and clearly a joke as it's a common meme.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Loves To Throw, Dec 8, 2022.

1. My account has been suspended 5 times in a row for an LFG post made months ago

Hi Microsoft,

A few months ago I made what I thought to be a funny LFG post. It was not harmful in any way and clearly a joke as it's a common meme.

I'm now servicing my 5th non-consecutive suspension for the same LFG post, months later. I've tried applying for appeals, only to get denied by seemingly a bot. If a human review check the infraction, they would see that clearly a mistake has been made.

For full clarity, I've spent 16 days suspension for the following LFG post: Squads (adults only) cheap hookrs and free coke".

After the first suspension, I understood that I shouldn't make posts like that anymore, and I haven't since. Despite this, ive now lost 16 days of play time for a pretty innocent post. In my state, prostitution is legal, and everyone loves free coca-cola, so I really don't see how this is worthy of such a suspension. I've also received different suspension appeal responses for the same LFG post. The most recent said that this LFG post was harassment... which tells me that there are clearly bots and not human reviewers looking at these appeals. Any guidance here? Is that post seriously worth a 16 day suspension??? That's assuming I don't receive any other suspensions, as when I get off a suspension I'm usually good for a week, and then randomly hit with another 2-4 day suspension for the same reason.

:)

Loves To Throw, Dec 8, 2022
  2. Tezzerrific Win User

thousands of people are getting banned multiple times in some cases 9 times or more for the exact same post, just one post from months ago, some deserve it others are completely innocent but the AI is banning anything these days, people are getting banned for just messaging someone saying hello or GG (good game), the system is completely broken and Microsoft or so useless they ignore the fact it is broken.
  3. Loves To Throw Win User

Is there no way to get a human reviewer ? They have bots banning accounts and bots doing the appeals... YouTube has human reviewers, Xbox is 1/50th the size of YouTube, how hard is it to employee some human reviewers?
  4. Nursemorph Win User

Even joke LFG posts are still a contravention of the guidelines (LFGs are Looking For Group so that's all it should contain) so a suspension would not be surprising. The content itself is a violation of Xbox TOS as Xbox is E for Everyone...minors can read LFG posts. Prositution may be legal in your state but it isn't in other states and countries. And bear in mind, free coke would often reference the drug rather than the soft drink, especially when combined with prostitution.

As to getting suspended numerous times for the same post, I can't say I have ever come across that before. However, the enforcement system seems to have been having issues with LFG posts recently. Unfortunately, the appeal process is the sole way to deal with suspensions. I think (but I am not 100% certain) that, when you get the email telling you the appeal was denied, you can reply to that email with more information...however, I may just be getting confused with the refund rejection email so it may not be possible
  5. Daft Badger Win User

You can't reply to enforcement emails,it's the refund ones you can reply to.
  6. SicKid2813 Win User

SUSPENSION ENFORCEMENT WHEN NOT EVEN ON XBOX OR MAKING ANY POSTS

Then people should be doing there jobs instead of playing video games or playing 2 sides of the fence. Don't go suspending me for something written and deleted from over 6 months ago. Funny, I've never had a single suspension in my time with PlayStation. Why not just monitor the LFG's? So, it's seen when it's written. Not months later. Go check out the Outriders LFG, now. Wont see me there. Don't need to be. Yet posts are there all day every day about Modding and Advertising. Yet, I'm getting suspended from the past. PLEASE, I don't want to hear an excuse for being late.
Thema:

1. My account has been suspended 5 times in a row for an LFG post made months ago - Similar Threads - account has been

2. permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.

in XBoX on Consoles
    permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.: How ever you are suspended for your account deleted Roblox Xbox series x or Xbox one ada6e8eb-e791-4193-8ff5-d2102ad25eb0
  3. my sons account has been banned why ?

in XBoX on Windows
    my sons account has been banned why ?: hello i wanted to ask a question on here my son is 10 and made a looking for group post on a game and was tryna play with people around his age and he has been suspended and will be unsuspended 5...
  4. As of today, my wishlist on my Xbox account has been completely deleted. Gone.

in XBoX on Consoles
    As of today, my wishlist on my Xbox account has been completely deleted. Gone.: I use it frequently (bought a game yesterday, in fact) and had around 50 games on there. Not only that, but I can't even add new games to create a new one. Will it restore automatically, or am I...
  5. How do I get my bans lifted if someone else has been signing into my account and purposely...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get my bans lifted if someone else has been signing into my account and purposely...: I gave my account information to my ex because we used to play games together and I shared mine with him. Lately he’s been logging onto my account and saying things to his friends account which...
  6. My account has been hacked. How can I contact support?

in XBoX on Windows
    My account has been hacked. How can I contact support?: My account has just been hacked about an hour ago. I've been searching everywhere on where to contact support. My email has been changed, my minecraft username has been changed, secruity questions...
  7. My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...: I lost my account quite some time ago, and tried to make use of the form, since that day i think i must have filled in the form over 40 times. Everytime it came back with the reply you dont have...
  8. My Xbox account got banned with error code 0x80a40020 and it has been banned for a while,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox account got banned with error code 0x80a40020 and it has been banned for a while,...: My cons has been banned for a while, and I would like to know what happened and if it’ll be lifted because I really wanna play my Xbox and it has been banned for a while now don’t know when but...
  9. My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?: [img] My account on Xbox live had 2 strikes for communication and then wrongfully has been indefinitely banned along with a console banned and not once have I used anything else that could...
  10. How do I recover an Xbox account when the email has been deleted, is this possible or have...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I recover an Xbox account when the email has been deleted, is this possible or have...: I recently had an Xbox account permanently sign me out and realized the email used to create it has been deleted, is there anyway to recover my account without it. All the Microsoft support seems...