My account has been stolen!

Discus and support My account has been stolen! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Good time of the day. I am the account owner would like to get it back. The account was hacked by a hacker. I have a recovery code. If you tell me how... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by KADEN KUBIAK, Mar 23, 2023.

1. KADEN KUBIAK
    KADEN KUBIAK Guest

Good time of the day. I am the account owner would like to get it back. The account was hacked by a hacker. I have a recovery code. If you tell me how to use it or prove to you that I am the account owner, tell me.

:)

KADEN KUBIAK, Mar 23, 2023
  2. Izekial27 Win User

My account has been stolen.

Hello there,

Sorry to hear this VicKre. I'd suggest you follow the guidance on
    this support article
    to report this to Microsoft.

If at all possible, attempt to recover the account with the forgotten password tools too and if you reuse the same password on other accounts, I would recommend changing them.

Best of luck to you!
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

my account has been stolen

Hi Dyl. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

When an account gets hacked, you must act fast to recover it. The quicker you respond to a hack, the higher your chances are of recovering the account.

Since the account's email has been changed, I'm afraid it will no longer be possible to recover the account. I apologise for any inconvenience caused by this.

For future reference, here are some tips to keep your account safe and secure: https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/628538c2-7006-33bb-5ef4-c917657362b9

Thanks,
    Kyle
  4. bowski477 Win User

5. RandyAU93 Win User

My account has been stolen

Have you followed all the instructions in
    this troubleshooting tool
    ? It does mention sending an e-mail, and I wondered if that's part of it.
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

My account has been stolen

Hi Kyouthi2,

Thanks for reaching out! We noticed this is a duplicate post and will be locking this thread. We will leave the other
    "Włamanie na konto [Account intrusion]
    " open for discussion regarding this concern. This post will still be here as well in case you need to reference it.

Thank you!
Thema:

1. My account has been stolen! - Similar Threads - account has been

2. As of today, my wishlist on my Xbox account has been completely deleted. Gone.

in XBoX on Consoles
    As of today, my wishlist on my Xbox account has been completely deleted. Gone.: I use it frequently (bought a game yesterday, in fact) and had around 50 games on there. Not only that, but I can't even add new games to create a new one. Will it restore automatically, or am I...
  3. How do I get my bans lifted if someone else has been signing into my account and purposely...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get my bans lifted if someone else has been signing into my account and purposely...: I gave my account information to my ex because we used to play games together and I shared mine with him. Lately he’s been logging onto my account and saying things to his friends account which...
  4. My account has been hacked. How can I contact support?

in XBoX on Windows
    My account has been hacked. How can I contact support?: My account has just been hacked about an hour ago. I've been searching everywhere on where to contact support. My email has been changed, my minecraft username has been changed, secruity questions...
  5. My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...: I lost my account quite some time ago, and tried to make use of the form, since that day i think i must have filled in the form over 40 times. Everytime it came back with the reply you dont have...
  6. My Xbox account got banned with error code 0x80a40020 and it has been banned for a while,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox account got banned with error code 0x80a40020 and it has been banned for a while,...: My cons has been banned for a while, and I would like to know what happened and if it’ll be lifted because I really wanna play my Xbox and it has been banned for a while now don’t know when but...
  7. My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?: [img] My account on Xbox live had 2 strikes for communication and then wrongfully has been indefinitely banned along with a console banned and not once have I used anything else that could...
  8. How do I recover an Xbox account when the email has been deleted, is this possible or have...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I recover an Xbox account when the email has been deleted, is this possible or have...: I recently had an Xbox account permanently sign me out and realized the email used to create it has been deleted, is there anyway to recover my account without it. All the Microsoft support seems...
  9. My Xbox Account Has Been Permanent Suspended In a Highly Unreasonable Manner

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox Account Has Been Permanent Suspended In a Highly Unreasonable Manner: My Xbox account, which I have had for 15 years, has been suspended, most likely due to cross-region purchases (99.99% certain). Since there is no Xbox store in Malaysia, the only way for me to...
  10. my account has been disabled by another person entering and removing my access

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account has been disabled by another person entering and removing my access: my account was hacked and the hacker seems to have removed my whole access via my email, any ideas how to fix this? I cannot access any other means 74d169cb-72a9-4650-9ce2-241d76339191