My account got suspended

Discus and support My account got suspended in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My account got suspended. When the ban will expire? 399b8823-8a77-4352-be39-2bfe1fee42f7 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Mohammed Hussain1, Mar 10, 2023.

1. My account got suspended

My account got suspended. When the ban will expire?

:)

Mohammed Hussain1, Mar 10, 2023
  2. Mister Gwyther Win User

My Account Got Suspended

Hi there! Unfortunately Support agents will not be able to help you out with this issue. The only people who deal with this type of thing is the Enforcement Staff. Depending on your issue, please refer to one of the following links. Thank you!

For account suspensions, please post in
    forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

For console bans, please post in
    forums.xbox.com/.../2366.aspx

For "marketplace theft" issues, please read
    forums.xbox.com/.../81653.aspx

For general info on violations and penalties, please read
    support.xbox.com/.../terms-of-use-conduct
  3. Sami Net Win User

My account got suspended

Yeah, I'm using another browser
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

My account got suspended

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Sami

Sorry to hear that buddy, unfortunately customer support is unable to assist you with suspensions or enforcement actions.

They can’t discuss your account and don’t have access to enforcement details.

All enforcement cases need to be done on enforcement page https://enforcement.xbox.com/

May I know if you tried using another web browser to see if the issue persists?

Or if you have a VPN or antivirus software try disabling it temporarily
  5. Alex WilheIm Win User

My account got suspended

Well you are more than welcome to submit a review at
    http://enforcement.xbox.com
    however you should have a password and or pass key on your account so others cannot use it without your consent. A suspension Is not issued because you committed a violation, but rather the account commited a violation. Even
    if was not you, the account need some to be help responsible.

-OozyBubble
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

my account got suspended

can some one help me plz
    No one here can help you, you would have to go to the enforcement teams website
Thema:

My account got suspended

1. My account got suspended - Similar Threads - account got suspended

2. my account got suspended?

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account got suspended?: hey why is my account suspended? ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other*** 5f1d2915-ac66-43ef-9ac1-10a2dacdbff8
  3. So my account got suspended for someone reporting what I said which was, " can I get head...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So my account got suspended for someone reporting what I said which was, " can I get head...: I mean what the freak what's wrong about and as fare as I can tell it won't let me appeal it at least I can't find it. I did nothing wrong xbox come on. Someone explain please?...
  4. My Rewards account got temporarily suspended and I can't contact support

in XBoX on Windows
    My Rewards account got temporarily suspended and I can't contact support: I went to redeem some points the other day and I got a pop up saying my account is temporarily suspended. I can't remember anything I've done wrong, and when I go to the Contact Support link...
  5. My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report, Is there away to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report, Is there away to...: My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report. Ive had the account for 4 years almost 5 and for my account to just be stripped away it really hurts. Ive tried...
  6. My Microsoft rewards account got suspended?

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft rewards account got suspended?: Hi everyone looking for help my Microsoft rewards account got suspended I didnt do anything wrong and when I try to do a support ticket to Microsoft if won't let me....
  7. my account got suspended?

in XBoX on Windows
    my account got suspended?: hey why is my account suspended? 5f1d2915-ac66-43ef-9ac1-10a2dacdbff8
  8. I didn't do anything and I got banned randomly and all my other accounts got suspended till...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I didn't do anything and I got banned randomly and all my other accounts got suspended till...: I got banned for no reason and I didn't do anything my friend has my account but idk why I'm banned 3db47d36-eddc-47c6-9f14-d22ccdc1fff5
  9. i got permanently suspended by Toxic people & they tried to get my account banned when I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i got permanently suspended by Toxic people & they tried to get my account banned when I...: Dear Xbox. My TootieFruity#346 Account got permanently suspended from the Xbox efforcement by Mistake by this User [mod removed] she sent me very inappropriate messages & photos & deleted them to...
  10. My account got suspended for my profile picture and I want to submit a appeal for it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got suspended for my profile picture and I want to submit a appeal for it...: My account got suspended for my profile picture and I want to submit a appeal for it because it’s a pie with a face carved into it 94528221-8ebf-4033-a12e-1a665751476d