My account got suspended permanently

Discus and support My account got suspended permanently in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I per ordered modern warfare and played the beta can campaign and didn’t really like it and I didn’t have a lot money so I spent the money that... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Nami, Oct 29, 2022.

1. Nami
    Nami Guest

So I per ordered modern warfare and played the beta can campaign and didn’t really like it and I didn’t have a lot money so I spent the money that would’ve paid for the game I tried to cancel but there was no option so the game drops and my account gets suspended permanently and my Xbox suspended is there any hope for me and my appeal got denied I can now pay for the game please is there anything I can do or speak with. I had this account for over 7 years someone please help why is there no way of contacting there

:)

Nami, Oct 29, 2022
  2. XanderG217 Win User

I was permanently suspended for nudity/sexual content and I have a temporary console suspension on my new account.

[mod removed]

Well for this is the notification I got when I sign into my main account, if it's supposed to be permanently suspended shouldn't it say "this account is permanently suspended" instead of "this account is suspended"?
  3. Texas Harris Win User

i guess i got ban for talking and chating

My boyfriend got a permanent suspended said he was cheating and talking nasty to people and he wasn't its not right that they permanently suspended your account
  4. TravisDestroyer Win User

Why was I permanently suspended with no real reason?

My account was permanently suspended for not reason ive only got suspended 3 times the third one being the permanent I don't know what I did I feel like I was falsely reported
  5. Smwutches Win User

The enforcement team are the only ones who handle bans. Submitting a case review is the only way to contact them. If they upheld their decision, there is nothing else that can be done.
  6. TooBland Win User

Help please

Apologies for the late response, i never got a notification that there was a reply. When i try to access my account It just says " This account is permanently suspended from xbox live due to misconduct. " which it was not permanently suspended it was suspended for 14 days and i have the screenshots of the xbox enforcement page as proof of the 14 day suspension.
Thema:

1. My account got suspended permanently - Similar Threads - account got suspended

2. my account got suspended?

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account got suspended?: hey why is my account suspended? ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other*** 5f1d2915-ac66-43ef-9ac1-10a2dacdbff8
  3. So my account got suspended for someone reporting what I said which was, " can I get head...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So my account got suspended for someone reporting what I said which was, " can I get head...: I mean what the freak what's wrong about and as fare as I can tell it won't let me appeal it at least I can't find it. I did nothing wrong xbox come on. Someone explain please?...
  4. My Rewards account got temporarily suspended and I can't contact support

in XBoX on Windows
    My Rewards account got temporarily suspended and I can't contact support: I went to redeem some points the other day and I got a pop up saying my account is temporarily suspended. I can't remember anything I've done wrong, and when I go to the Contact Support link...
  5. My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report, Is there away to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report, Is there away to...: My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report. Ive had the account for 4 years almost 5 and for my account to just be stripped away it really hurts. Ive tried...
  6. My Microsoft rewards account got suspended?

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft rewards account got suspended?: Hi everyone looking for help my Microsoft rewards account got suspended I didnt do anything wrong and when I try to do a support ticket to Microsoft if won't let me....
  7. my account got suspended?

in XBoX on Windows
    my account got suspended?: hey why is my account suspended? 5f1d2915-ac66-43ef-9ac1-10a2dacdbff8
  8. I didn't do anything and I got banned randomly and all my other accounts got suspended till...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I didn't do anything and I got banned randomly and all my other accounts got suspended till...: I got banned for no reason and I didn't do anything my friend has my account but idk why I'm banned 3db47d36-eddc-47c6-9f14-d22ccdc1fff5
  9. i got permanently suspended by Toxic people & they tried to get my account banned when I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i got permanently suspended by Toxic people & they tried to get my account banned when I...: Dear Xbox. My TootieFruity#346 Account got permanently suspended from the Xbox efforcement by Mistake by this User [mod removed] she sent me very inappropriate messages & photos & deleted them to...
  10. My account got suspended for my profile picture and I want to submit a appeal for it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got suspended for my profile picture and I want to submit a appeal for it...: My account got suspended for my profile picture and I want to submit a appeal for it because it’s a pie with a face carved into it 94528221-8ebf-4033-a12e-1a665751476d