My account got suspended for absolutely no reason.

Discus and support My account got suspended for absolutely no reason. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was playing games by myself after getting a notice of enforcement that didn't allow messaging or joining parties. I got off of my xbox and came back... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by kane romans, May 21, 2023.

1. kane romans
    kane romans Guest

I was playing games by myself after getting a notice of enforcement that didn't allow messaging or joining parties. I got off of my xbox and came back later to find an account suspension. It had no reason as to why I was suspended. I submitted an appeal and it was denied. I don't know what I did wrong and I just want to know what I did wrong.

Thank you for you time.

:)

kane romans, May 21, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor here to help you with your concern.

I apologize, but just a friendly reminder that for enforcement action there is a dedicated team that handles them which is the enforcement team. There is no direct contact with them, only by reporting and filing a case review.

To help you, I would recommend signing in to https://enforcement.xbox.com to get more details and if the case review has been denied we may need to wait for the suspension to end, Kane.
  3. Francia J. Win User

You’re welcome and thank you for your kind understanding.
  4. kane romans Win User

I have found the reason thank you.
  5. Smwutches Win User

My account got suspended for no reason

6. Bombs4breakfest Win User

my account got suspended for no reason

Hi there,

The enforcement team doesn't use the forums. You'll want to go to
    https://enforcement.xbox.com

and ask for a case review.

Only an Enforcement team member can respond to specific enforcement actions.
    hi

i already did ask for a case review
Thema:

1. My account got suspended for absolutely no reason. - Similar Threads - account got suspended

2. my account got suspended?

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account got suspended?: hey why is my account suspended? ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other*** 5f1d2915-ac66-43ef-9ac1-10a2dacdbff8
  3. So my account got suspended for someone reporting what I said which was, " can I get head...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So my account got suspended for someone reporting what I said which was, " can I get head...: I mean what the freak what's wrong about and as fare as I can tell it won't let me appeal it at least I can't find it. I did nothing wrong xbox come on. Someone explain please?...
  4. My Rewards account got temporarily suspended and I can't contact support

in XBoX on Windows
    My Rewards account got temporarily suspended and I can't contact support: I went to redeem some points the other day and I got a pop up saying my account is temporarily suspended. I can't remember anything I've done wrong, and when I go to the Contact Support link...
  5. My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report, Is there away to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report, Is there away to...: My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report. Ive had the account for 4 years almost 5 and for my account to just be stripped away it really hurts. Ive tried...
  6. My Microsoft rewards account got suspended?

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft rewards account got suspended?: Hi everyone looking for help my Microsoft rewards account got suspended I didnt do anything wrong and when I try to do a support ticket to Microsoft if won't let me....
  7. my account got suspended?

in XBoX on Windows
    my account got suspended?: hey why is my account suspended? 5f1d2915-ac66-43ef-9ac1-10a2dacdbff8
  8. I didn't do anything and I got banned randomly and all my other accounts got suspended till...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I didn't do anything and I got banned randomly and all my other accounts got suspended till...: I got banned for no reason and I didn't do anything my friend has my account but idk why I'm banned 3db47d36-eddc-47c6-9f14-d22ccdc1fff5
  9. i got permanently suspended by Toxic people & they tried to get my account banned when I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i got permanently suspended by Toxic people & they tried to get my account banned when I...: Dear Xbox. My TootieFruity#346 Account got permanently suspended from the Xbox efforcement by Mistake by this User [mod removed] she sent me very inappropriate messages & photos & deleted them to...
  10. My account got suspended for my profile picture and I want to submit a appeal for it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got suspended for my profile picture and I want to submit a appeal for it...: My account got suspended for my profile picture and I want to submit a appeal for it because it’s a pie with a face carved into it 94528221-8ebf-4033-a12e-1a665751476d