My account got stolen and they changed the recovery email what can I do?

Discus and support My account got stolen and they changed the recovery email what can I do? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I can't for the life of me convince them to give it back they stole my friends snap and asked me to gameshare but they were not my friend they tricked... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Sebastian Rico1, Feb 25, 2023.

1. My account got stolen and they changed the recovery email what can I do?

I can't for the life of me convince them to give it back they stole my friends snap and asked me to gameshare but they were not my friend they tricked me.

:)

Sebastian Rico1, Feb 25, 2023
  2. Mr. Trust_A Win User

Hello Sebastian Rico1,

If you are unable to reset your password or your recovery email has been changed, contact Xbox support immediately. They might be able to help you recover your account by verifying your identity and resetting your password or recovery email.

Thank you,
  3. AVIRAL NACHHOLA Win User

Not able to change recovery email due to hacker cancelling the process.

Thanks for the reply but i already reset my password through this. My problem is i am unable to change the recovery email that Hacker changed earlier. He still access my account as he got his email set as recovery email on my account.
  4. betrezen1990 Сер Win User

My friend's account was hacked and stolen by scammers?

thanks for such a quick response. The scammers changed the phone number and email, which we could use for recovery, and also installed additional protection by checking through the application. Can my friend somehow get his stolen account back?
  5. Bogdan Romanescu Win User

Hello, my minecraft account got stolen.

My account in minecraft got stolen was migrated on this account they ve changed the email adress on my minecraft acount that was migrated on this **** **** platform.
  6. Gimpy_P Win User

Watching thieves use my accounts and console

As mentioned add the 2 factory security.

Also change the passwords and update the security info for password recovery.

If the password/email combo is used on other accounts change those as well.

Remove any billing info from the affected accounts.

I will tell you there is likely nothing Microsoft will do in regards to the console, at least not without a police report.

The police cannot stop you from filing a stolen property report, nor would they. Property is property, and depending at what was stolen the monetary value could be quite high.
Thema:

1. My account got stolen and they changed the recovery email what can I do? - Similar Threads - account got stolen

2. Account got hacked and stolen.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account got hacked and stolen.: Hi! My Ubisoft Account got hacked and stolen, I created a new one but I can't connect the new one to my Xbox Game Pass and ubisoft did not want to give a ... about it, I wrote them that it got...
  3. My account got stolen, how can I recover (PLEASE HELP ME ASAP!!!)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My account got stolen, how can I recover (PLEASE HELP ME ASAP!!!): My account was stolen when I joined a fake hypixel discord server, I read a similar article on another person (Kenzie Law) that went through what I went. However, I do know the hackers email and...
  4. Is it possible to get minecraft account back after it got stolen and migrated?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to get minecraft account back after it got stolen and migrated?: So my minecraft account got stolen few years ago and the guy who stole it migrated the account to microsoft. I recently found out that I finally have access to my email which I had my minecraft...
  5. My friend got his microsoft account stolen, both email and password changed, is it still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend got his microsoft account stolen, both email and password changed, is it still...: ^tittle, also we have wrote to minecraft support, but they said that because of the migration thing, u gotta write to microsoft, but they dont really have a letter box i could find soooo yea. plz...
  6. My minecraft account got stolen

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft account got stolen: Hello, Last hour my brother was playing minecraft and someone told him that he can redeem a free gift on a well known website… he logged in that website and since then, when I try to log into...
  7. My minecraft account got stolen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft account got stolen: My gmail is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** and now it says its *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** microsoft please help...
  8. My microsoft account got stolen, I have proof of the scammer. What can I do to get...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account got stolen, I have proof of the scammer. What can I do to get...: So I was playing minecraft and suddenly I got logged out. I checked my email and it said that my microsoft account's details got changed. The email got changed aswell. I have proof of the scammer...
  9. My minecraft account got stolen

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft account got stolen: This week I was unable to log into my mc account. Many people helped me and also weren't able to log in. I believe my account got stolen and I have no idea how to get it back. Can someone help me?...
  10. Hello, my minecraft account got stolen.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello, my minecraft account got stolen.: Hello, my minecraft account got stolen through a keylogger, they ve changed the email adress to the account now when i tried to log in to my account microsoft said that i have no account and had...