My account got randomly suspend

Discus and support My account got randomly suspend in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My account got randomly suspended I never message anyone or join live party's last game I was playing south park I have two accounts on the console... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Joshua_5mith, Feb 10, 2023.

1. Joshua_5mith
    Joshua_5mith Guest

My account got randomly suspended I never message anyone or join live party's last game I was playing south park I have two accounts on the console mine and my family member account games sharing account no one has added or removed any parts on console I stopped playing south park / Xbox for week I come back and I want replay south park than high on life i just got pop up telling to go to account live com "Your account has been locked." I'm super confused. I already appealed it, and I got the following response: "We received your service request, and after review, I found Two-Step Verification (TSV) has been enabled on the account. Unfortunately, when TSV is turned on, we are unable to assist with an account recovery as TSV takes the account recovery completely out of the control of customer service. We are unable to remove the TSV". I don't want to give all the information on it I only use 2FA to keep the account safe. I use Discord a lot, talk to people there, etc. I'm not sure if clicked on a picture that give someone access to my account they did something to my account I always have my phone on me I like playing story mode chill out games etc

:)

Joshua_5mith, Feb 10, 2023
  2. Joshua_5mith Win User

Oh I'm not sure how long my suspension is I never received an email about it but I filed a new appeal last night I'm still waiting for a response but thank you!
  3. Jonny306 Win User

Hello there!

My name is Jonny and I will be the Independent Advisor for Microsoft assisting you today!

First, thank you so much for contacting us regarding your concern.

I am very sorry but Support cannot assist with any suspensions or enforcement actions, if the suspension is 24 hours or less, you'll need to wait it out. If it's longer than 24 hours, you may be able to submit a case review.

Please use the link below as it's our only option when this happens.

https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/help/family-onli...

Note: You may need to select your region at the bottom of the page.

In addition, you should have received an email regarding your suspension, the reason, and other information.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Randomly got suspended

for information about your suspension, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  5. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

My account was randomly suspended??

Hi JOJO, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, sign in and visit the Enforcement page.

https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/enforcement-history

Choose an enforcement action to review more info about the cause and effect of the enforcement in the pop-up window.

If the enforcement action qualifies for case review, you can select Submit an appeal to receive more info from Xbox Safety.

After you’ve completed the form, select Submit.

For more information: https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/how-to-submit-a-case-review
  6. BlaineHunter1 Win User

Gamertag Changed on it’s own! Had the tag “Green”

With all due respect, what are you talking about? My account is not suspended, Xbox randomly changed my gamertag which was very special to me!
Thema:

1. My account got randomly suspend - Similar Threads - account got randomly

2. Got this pop when linking my PlayStation to my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Got this pop when linking my PlayStation to my Microsoft account: It’s call oauth and I downloaded it I do not know what it is 65e338aa-ffde-4571-a97f-664fa97ee7db
  3. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  4. I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...: Please just give me my robux but I think that is expired b27477b9-d140-499a-aed1-05f4c87eae23
  5. Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...: It happened last year in November and i dont got access to the gamertag or current email/password 85649070-37f5-4ceb-a3f7-6b50351ed3d6
  6. My Microsoft account got locked

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft account got locked: i have a microsoft account and it just locked me out So first of all i want to say that microsoft security system is terrible So it all started when i tried microsoft 365 family for a mounth ,...
  7. I didn't do anything and I got banned randomly and all my other accounts got suspended till...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I didn't do anything and I got banned randomly and all my other accounts got suspended till...: I got banned for no reason and I didn't do anything my friend has my account but idk why I'm banned 3db47d36-eddc-47c6-9f14-d22ccdc1fff5
  8. Help my microsoft account go hacked and the email got changed in [random numbers]@mcmfa.email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help my microsoft account go hacked and the email got changed in [random numbers]@mcmfa.email: I found out that my account email got changed in this and also my password, I also lost my minecraft account, I don’t have an outlook account nor a xbox so to compile the form I only used every...
  9. My Microsoft account randomly got deleted (I didn't do it)

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account randomly got deleted (I didn't do it): My Microsoft account was just gone one day and I cant log into it it made me make a new one with the same email and I didn't realise can anyone help me with this because I lost my Minecraft...
  10. My account got banned from gamesharing with a random from xbox PLEASE HELP email *** Die ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account got banned from gamesharing with a random from xbox PLEASE HELP email *** Die ...: Please help i gameshared with a random person on xxxxbox and they logged on and got me permanitly banned please help me eamil [Mod Removed] my gamertag is OFBS TINCAN...