My account got permanently suspended for no reason

Discus and support My account got permanently suspended for no reason in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; About a week ago I tried logging into my microsoft account to play minecraft and I got a message saying the account was locked. I tried to unlock it by... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by KyLuv, Dec 16, 2022.

1. KyLuv
    KyLuv Guest

About a week ago I tried logging into my microsoft account to play minecraft and I got a message saying the account was locked. I tried to unlock it by going into support and submitting a ticket. After few days I get a email saying this.

My account got permanently suspended for no reason [​IMG]

I just don't understand this. I put TSV on my account to ensure that it stays safe and now my account is gone because I wanted to ensure that my account was safe. I also don't understand why my account was suspended in the first place. I haven't used it in about a week prior to when I tried logging in and was suspended. It was perfectly fine back then and I suddenly get suspended.

:)

KyLuv, Dec 16, 2022
  2. TravisDestroyer Win User

Why was I permanently suspended with no real reason?

My account was permanently suspended for not reason ive only got suspended 3 times the third one being the permanent I don't know what I did I feel like I was falsely reported
  3. Jamie​ Win User

My account got permanently suspended for no reasons

in the ss is says permanently suspended..?
  4. KJ aka 𝓒𝓸𝓬 Win User

Update: I got my account back but there is a problem now I got multiple at least 4 of active7 days communication ban this is crazy....
    [​IMG]
    I also heard there is some type glitch yall been having on at Xbox Law enforcement like you mentioned before because I saw some people having same problems I am having on Youtube and Reddit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0r59E-xR9DA Well good news is I got my main account back at least it is not like Device ban if it was alot people will be very outrage. Right now I think about going do appeal on all 4 of them but I am afraid they might not going to look it up and review my case since it is multiple of them.... But Thanks Mr. or Ms. Smwutches
  5. Smwutches Win User

When they suspend for overdue balances, the suspension is lifted after you pay the overdue balance.
  6. Jezyb Win User

I was just trying to see if anyone had the same experience as me and could help out, but thank you. I will try to contact them again
    Hey I’ve had the same thing happen to me. Were you able to recover it? I’m in the same exact situation. Gonna try to call them again today. Someone was helping me out yesterday but connections got disconnected. Keep me posted! I’ll let you know if they find a solution
Thema:

1. My account got permanently suspended for no reason - Similar Threads - account got permanently

2. Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.: My Xbox account suddenly got permanently banned. And there was no telling the reason and no reason why the ban was banned. Most of the information I looked at would inform the user why they were...
  3. My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report, Is there away to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report, Is there away to...: My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report. Ive had the account for 4 years almost 5 and for my account to just be stripped away it really hurts. Ive tried...
  4. i got permanently suspended by Toxic people & they tried to get my account banned when I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i got permanently suspended by Toxic people & they tried to get my account banned when I...: Dear Xbox. My TootieFruity#346 Account got permanently suspended from the Xbox efforcement by Mistake by this User [mod removed] she sent me very inappropriate messages & photos & deleted them to...
  5. my account got hacked and now I'm permanently banned on it what should I do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account got hacked and now I'm permanently banned on it what should I do?: my account got hacked and now I'm permanently banned 5e204e9e-918a-4dda-8168-00f9e1678725
  6. My account got permanently suspended for no reason

in XBoX on Windows
    My account got permanently suspended for no reason: My Microsoft Account Has Been Hack After I Fill The Form after 12 Hour i'm recieved the mail he can not unlock my account and he suspend my account permanently 721caa92-f09c-4f42-88ff-cf809fa1db84
  7. My family’s account got permanently suspended with no chance of appeal or explanation ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My family’s account got permanently suspended with no chance of appeal or explanation ?: https://ibb.co/ySbP1Vt https://ibb.co/GpBVLY3 My families account with over $700 of combined purchases was banned with no explanation. I never was able to send an appeal as it was already...
  8. My account on xbox got hacked so if anyone plays can you permanently delete my account from...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account on xbox got hacked so if anyone plays can you permanently delete my account from...: I have not and don't expect too ***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category*** f94a7abb-478c-4982-adf0-87daf3441d18
  9. i got permanently suspended and now can’t access my ubisoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    i got permanently suspended and now can’t access my ubisoft account: i got permanently suspended on xbox and can’t access my ubisoft account anymore since i made it on my xbox account and wanted to know if i could change the email of my ubisoft account to a...
  10. I need to talk to someone over the phone because my account got permanently banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to talk to someone over the phone because my account got permanently banned?: I need to talk to someone over the phone because my Xbox account got permanently banned because of my little brother on my account while I’m at work this has happened twice already I need to speak...