My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report, Is there away to...

Discus and support My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report, Is there away to... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report. Ive had the account for 4 years almost 5 and for my account to just be... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Eh Try harder, Dec 17, 2023.

1. My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report, Is there away to...

My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report. Ive had the account for 4 years almost 5 and for my account to just be stripped away it really hurts. Ive tried contacting support I just get the same answers that they can’t do anything due to my account having 2 step activated. Its clear to me that being a supporter of Microsoft service’s just led to me being robbed of my time and money.

:)

Eh Try harder, Dec 17, 2023
  2. Courtney Todd Win User

My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report, Is there away to get it back?

Hi Eh T, my name is Courtney and I would be happy to help.

I am very sorry that you have a bad experience with Microsoft, but we must be responsible for our actions, that is, if your account was banned/suspended, perhaps the team in charge had a reason. If your account is permanently suspended/banned you should view your situation only on the Enforcement page, there you may be able to file an appeal for your ban.

http://enforcement.xbox.com/

You must keep in mind that Support cannot help you with this type of case, since this situation can only be handled through the link I mentioned above. It is also good to mention that this is only a public forum where we are all players like you, that is, We are not Microsoft employees.

I hope you understand, I wish you good luck.

Best regards,
    Courtney.
  3. TravisDestroyer Win User

Why was I permanently suspended with no real reason?

My account was permanently suspended for not reason ive only got suspended 3 times the third one being the permanent I don't know what I did I feel like I was falsely reported
  4. LFC JAY E 9193 Win User

Who is the Oldest Person with the Highest GamerScore

26 with score of 53205, but this is my second account due to my first one with 75k got hacked and permanently banned
  5. TooBland Win User

Help please

Apologies for the late response, i never got a notification that there was a reply. When i try to access my account It just says " This account is permanently suspended from xbox live due to misconduct. " which it was not permanently suspended it was suspended for 14 days and i have the screenshots of the xbox enforcement page as proof of the 14 day suspension.
  6. KindGryphon Win User

brother banned for no reason

You dont get suspended simply due to false reports. In fact anyone filing false reports are subject be being suspended themselves since filing false reports is against the terms of service/code of conduct.

All reports are investigated before any action is taken. If your brother believed the suspension was made by mistake then he can file for a case review while logged into the suspended account and enforcement.xbox.com

That is the only to contact the enforcement team as they don't use the forums and wont see this.
Thema:

My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report, Is there away to...

1. My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report, Is there away to... - Similar Threads - account got permanently

2. Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.: My Xbox account suddenly got permanently banned. And there was no telling the reason and no reason why the ban was banned. Most of the information I looked at would inform the user why they were...
  3. i got permanently suspended by Toxic people & they tried to get my account banned when I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i got permanently suspended by Toxic people & they tried to get my account banned when I...: Dear Xbox. My TootieFruity#346 Account got permanently suspended from the Xbox efforcement by Mistake by this User [mod removed] she sent me very inappropriate messages & photos & deleted them to...
  4. my account got hacked and now I'm permanently banned on it what should I do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account got hacked and now I'm permanently banned on it what should I do?: my account got hacked and now I'm permanently banned 5e204e9e-918a-4dda-8168-00f9e1678725
  5. My account got permanently suspended for no reason

in XBoX on Windows
    My account got permanently suspended for no reason: My Microsoft Account Has Been Hack After I Fill The Form after 12 Hour i'm recieved the mail he can not unlock my account and he suspend my account permanently 721caa92-f09c-4f42-88ff-cf809fa1db84
  6. My family’s account got permanently suspended with no chance of appeal or explanation ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My family’s account got permanently suspended with no chance of appeal or explanation ?: https://ibb.co/ySbP1Vt https://ibb.co/GpBVLY3 My families account with over $700 of combined purchases was banned with no explanation. I never was able to send an appeal as it was already...
  7. My account on xbox got hacked so if anyone plays can you permanently delete my account from...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account on xbox got hacked so if anyone plays can you permanently delete my account from...: I have not and don't expect too ***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category*** f94a7abb-478c-4982-adf0-87daf3441d18
  8. i got permanently suspended and now can’t access my ubisoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    i got permanently suspended and now can’t access my ubisoft account: i got permanently suspended on xbox and can’t access my ubisoft account anymore since i made it on my xbox account and wanted to know if i could change the email of my ubisoft account to a...
  9. I need to talk to someone over the phone because my account got permanently banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to talk to someone over the phone because my account got permanently banned?: I need to talk to someone over the phone because my Xbox account got permanently banned because of my little brother on my account while I’m at work this has happened twice already I need to speak...
  10. My Xbox Account Got Permanently Banned for NO reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox Account Got Permanently Banned for NO reason: I was playing with my friends and I got permanently banned?It says I got banned because of "messaging", although I didn't message anything in the past week or two. I believe this was a false ban...