My account got permanently suspended because somebody unauthorised went on my account and...

Discus and support My account got permanently suspended because somebody unauthorised went on my account and... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I need help getting my account back I can submit an appeal telling you guys the truth and I keep getting errors on the appeal. I can’t contact a real... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by G3XK0, Dec 5, 2022.

1. G3XK0
    G3XK0 Guest

My account got permanently suspended because somebody unauthorised went on my account and...

I need help getting my account back I can submit an appeal telling you guys the truth and I keep getting errors on the appeal. I can’t contact a real human being on Xbox support because the account I was permanently suspended on is unable to contact people my user is I was at urgent care curing my sickness and the pass months somebody was on my account cheating without me knowing. Somebody from the Xbox team please help me out

My account got permanently suspended because somebody unauthorised went on my account and... [​IMG]

:)

G3XK0, Dec 5, 2022
  2. G3XK0 Win User

My account got permanently suspended because somebody unauthorised went on my account and ddosed people without me knowing basically somebody hacked my account and got me banned

The case review doesn't work it keeps giving me errors
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

My account got permanently suspended because somebody unauthorised went on my account and ddosed people without me knowing basically somebody hacked my account and got me banned

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.
    My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today despite this G3XK0

Would be great to assist you on this one, but unfortunately no one here including Microsoft customer support is capable to assist you with enforcement actions or appeal for you

If you received the suspension recently try waiting a few days before appealing again
  4. Smwutches Win User

A case review is the only way to contact the enforcement team.
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi, you may need to keep trying in the next days
    Right now there is no other way to appeal

Sorry
  6. G3XK0 Win User

Joseph I tired new Wi-Fi’s vpns new devices everything on the banned account can’t access the link to submit an appeal I literally can’t do anything to solve this problem sorry for the inconvenience. And thank you for trying to help
Thema:

1. My account got permanently suspended because somebody unauthorised went on my account and... - Similar Threads - account got permanently

2. Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.: My Xbox account suddenly got permanently banned. And there was no telling the reason and no reason why the ban was banned. Most of the information I looked at would inform the user why they were...
  3. My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report, Is there away to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report, Is there away to...: My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report. Ive had the account for 4 years almost 5 and for my account to just be stripped away it really hurts. Ive tried...
  4. i got permanently suspended by Toxic people & they tried to get my account banned when I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i got permanently suspended by Toxic people & they tried to get my account banned when I...: Dear Xbox. My TootieFruity#346 Account got permanently suspended from the Xbox efforcement by Mistake by this User [mod removed] she sent me very inappropriate messages & photos & deleted them to...
  5. my account got hacked and now I'm permanently banned on it what should I do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account got hacked and now I'm permanently banned on it what should I do?: my account got hacked and now I'm permanently banned 5e204e9e-918a-4dda-8168-00f9e1678725
  6. My account got permanently suspended for no reason

in XBoX on Windows
    My account got permanently suspended for no reason: My Microsoft Account Has Been Hack After I Fill The Form after 12 Hour i'm recieved the mail he can not unlock my account and he suspend my account permanently 721caa92-f09c-4f42-88ff-cf809fa1db84
  7. My family’s account got permanently suspended with no chance of appeal or explanation ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My family’s account got permanently suspended with no chance of appeal or explanation ?: https://ibb.co/ySbP1Vt https://ibb.co/GpBVLY3 My families account with over $700 of combined purchases was banned with no explanation. I never was able to send an appeal as it was already...
  8. My account on xbox got hacked so if anyone plays can you permanently delete my account from...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account on xbox got hacked so if anyone plays can you permanently delete my account from...: I have not and don't expect too ***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category*** f94a7abb-478c-4982-adf0-87daf3441d18
  9. i got permanently suspended and now can’t access my ubisoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    i got permanently suspended and now can’t access my ubisoft account: i got permanently suspended on xbox and can’t access my ubisoft account anymore since i made it on my xbox account and wanted to know if i could change the email of my ubisoft account to a...
  10. I need to talk to someone over the phone because my account got permanently banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to talk to someone over the phone because my account got permanently banned?: I need to talk to someone over the phone because my Xbox account got permanently banned because of my little brother on my account while I’m at work this has happened twice already I need to speak...