my account got havked now i cant log in to any of my games please help

Discus and support my account got havked now i cant log in to any of my games please help in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i really need help my account got hacked now i cant log in to my roblox account please help me solve this issue d2d2b0d7-bb36-4e01-892d-24516eea2e75 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by emma lynn, Feb 24, 2023.

1. emma lynn
    emma lynn Guest

i really need help my account got hacked now i cant log in to my roblox account please help me solve this issue

:)

emma lynn, Feb 24, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi Emma!

Sorry to hear about the issue. Just to clarify, is it only your Roblox account that was hacked? Are you able to sign in your Microsoft or Xbox account just fine on https://account.microsoft.com/ ?

If so, please visit the link below for the complete guide in recovering your Roblox account.
    https://en.help.roblox.com/hc/en-us/articles/20...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. logan baisden Win User

hi again

my account got hacked and i need help please help i cant log in they took away my email and are spending loads of money on my acc
  4. FreakinGypsy Win User

None of my games are working.

so i got a notice that said we think we found your problem playing percased games, but i wasnt having any problems. Now i cant play any games i bought, it keeps telling me to log into the account that bought them, cant talk to a perdon reallypissing me off.
    My tablet isnot helping nore is my x box, and neather is service, how can i get an answer on whats up with the hundreds of dollars ive spent here? Ps ive got 3 x boxes and non work
  5. IM A PRO CAT Win User

Error Code 0x80010108

Im getting a thing where i cant log into my xbox account. Please help.
  6. leonidas xiros Win User

Hello can i download a game from game pass to an hhd and transfer it and installing it to other because the speed in my house isnt very good . Thank you

Sorry my friend can you please help again.

I logged out from xbox account on the pc i was willing to download the xbox game because of the fast internet speed, and now i am at my house.

Now i am trying to sign in to my xbox account and it keeps appearing a massage that an error occurred and i cant sign in right now

The Microsoft accounts sign in server detected multiple repeated authentication.

What's going on.

Thank you
Thema:

1. my account got havked now i cant log in to any of my games please help - Similar Threads - account got havked

2. Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...: It happened last year in November and i dont got access to the gamertag or current email/password 85649070-37f5-4ceb-a3f7-6b50351ed3d6
  3. My Microsoft account got locked

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft account got locked: i have a microsoft account and it just locked me out So first of all i want to say that microsoft security system is terrible So it all started when i tried microsoft 365 family for a mounth ,...
  4. My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.: So, a little but ago i got scammed by putting in my account details and a code I was sent into a "giveaway" the scammer then transferred my Minecraft account to a separate email and now nothing...
  5. Hello, I just got an Xbox 1 today and I have a lot of skins on my switch account, and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I just got an Xbox 1 today and I have a lot of skins on my switch account, and I...: Hello, I just got an Xbox 1 today and I have a lot of skins on my switch account, and I want to be able to have the same skins on my new Xbox Account, is that possible?...
  6. My fortnite account got hacked

in XBoX on Windows
    My fortnite account got hacked: Hey my name is William and I just got My fortnite account hacked like I can't get into it or anything anymore they completely kicked me out of my account but what I did manage to get was the...
  7. My Minecraft account's token got leaked and a guy took access to my account ,if i change my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account's token got leaked and a guy took access to my account ,if i change my...: My Minecraft account's token got leaked and a guy took access to my account ,if i change my email and password will it change my token also? Because i want to change it so ratter cant access my...
  8. My account got hack and i want it back

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got hack and i want it back: hi Microsoft is not very helpful with my case.. my account got hack and the gmail has been change but i have my transaction on Minecraft. all i want is my minecart, i want it back.. so please help...
  9. Can y'all unsuspend me bc my account got hacked and it was not my fault

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can y'all unsuspend me bc my account got hacked and it was not my fault: My account got hacked and it was not my fault and it says I'm suspended for a year and I can't play online 59529aed-7b95-4366-b3ac-b4909cb8922c
  10. My Xbox account got banned with error code 0x80a40020 and it has been banned for a while,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox account got banned with error code 0x80a40020 and it has been banned for a while,...: My cons has been banned for a while, and I would like to know what happened and if it’ll be lifted because I really wanna play my Xbox and it has been banned for a while now don’t know when but...