My account got hardware banned off everything microsoft related and I really dont know why.

Discus and support My account got hardware banned off everything microsoft related and I really dont know why. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was playing normally as I do and suddenly every account on my xbox was banned. Turns out it was a hardware ban because any new accounts wont work... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SladeSprenger, Mar 10, 2023.

1. My account got hardware banned off everything microsoft related and I really dont know why.

I was playing normally as I do and suddenly every account on my xbox was banned. Turns out it was a hardware ban because any new accounts wont work either. I looked at the ban and it said something about the community guidelines but that's a really really big list of rules and in my eyes I did nothing wrong. I contacted support but was just told read the guidelines. I just want to know the exact reason why I was banned. Ive lost so much money in my new PC and my games because of this. I had the account since xbox 360 and never had severe incidents other than a communication ban. I wish to know the reason behind it and if I could possibly get the hardware ban lifted. I work with a really big community daily and expose cheaters in my community aswell. So whatever the ban was for could of been my account was compromised.

:)

SladeSprenger, Mar 10, 2023
  2. Jonny306 Win User

My account got hardware banned off everything microsoft related and I really dont know why.

Hello there!

My name is Jonny and I will be the Independent Advisor assisting you today!

First, thank you so much for contacting us regarding your concern.

I am very sorry to inform you but sadly no support team can assist with bans or suspensions.

It all depends on the suspension that was issued so because it's a community standards suspension, this can happen if you are using abusive behavior toward other players, uploading restricted images, etc.

Sadly once an appeal is issued, if it's denied, nothing more can be done as Microsoft verified and had a second look.

At no time will suspensions be issued without reason.

I do apologize but the decision is final :(

Please have a look at the Community Standards below:

https://www.xbox.com/en-CA/legal/community-stan...

For information on all related topics regarding enforcement actions:

https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/help/family-onli...
  3. SladeSprenger Win User

Both my console and pc were HWID Banned. Hardware Banned. I cant use anything xbox live related on either of them.
  4. SladeSprenger Win User

I have tried other placed but it just keeps giving me a robot telling me to review the guidelines.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Well first no it is not.reviewable

Second a console ban doesn't affect your pc

And customer support can't help with enforcement matters
  6. Smwutches Win User

my account got ban and i dont know why?

For information about your ban, you will need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
Thema:

1. My account got hardware banned off everything microsoft related and I really dont know why. - Similar Threads - account got hardware

2. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  3. I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...: Please just give me my robux but I think that is expired b27477b9-d140-499a-aed1-05f4c87eae23
  4. Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...: It happened last year in November and i dont got access to the gamertag or current email/password 85649070-37f5-4ceb-a3f7-6b50351ed3d6
  5. My Microsoft account got locked

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft account got locked: i have a microsoft account and it just locked me out So first of all i want to say that microsoft security system is terrible So it all started when i tried microsoft 365 family for a mounth ,...
  6. My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.: So, a little but ago i got scammed by putting in my account details and a code I was sent into a "giveaway" the scammer then transferred my Minecraft account to a separate email and now nothing...
  7. Hello, I just got an Xbox 1 today and I have a lot of skins on my switch account, and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I just got an Xbox 1 today and I have a lot of skins on my switch account, and I...: Hello, I just got an Xbox 1 today and I have a lot of skins on my switch account, and I want to be able to have the same skins on my new Xbox Account, is that possible?...
  8. My fortnite account got hacked

in XBoX on Windows
    My fortnite account got hacked: Hey my name is William and I just got My fortnite account hacked like I can't get into it or anything anymore they completely kicked me out of my account but what I did manage to get was the...
  9. My Minecraft account's token got leaked and a guy took access to my account ,if i change my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account's token got leaked and a guy took access to my account ,if i change my...: My Minecraft account's token got leaked and a guy took access to my account ,if i change my email and password will it change my token also? Because i want to change it so ratter cant access my...
  10. My account got hack and i want it back

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got hack and i want it back: hi Microsoft is not very helpful with my case.. my account got hack and the gmail has been change but i have my transaction on Minecraft. all i want is my minecart, i want it back.. so please help...