My account got hacked

Discus and support My account got hacked in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My account got hacked, the account main mail was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** , the hacker changed it to *** Die... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ירין שמש, May 15, 2023.

1. My account got hacked

My account got hacked, the account main mail was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** , the hacker changed it to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** and change the password to something that I don't know, every time I try to change the password and try to log in, it says the password is incorrect, Please help me, I even have the authenicator connected in my phone.

:)

ירין שמש, May 15, 2023
  2. CrestedBubble9 Win User

My account got hacked.

My account XxShutYoMouthxX has been hacked too. Since it got hacked the hacks got me banned and not i lost all my games and can't play on xboxlive
  3. VernierSlake Win User

My account got hacked

Just an FYI for anyone else who might read this thread check your WLID inbox regularly for points bundle purchases. If you see one that you know you didn't purchase call support immediately, get an unauthorised access investigation started then call your
    credit card company and let them know what's happened. Also look into creating an e-mail account that's just for your XBL account (but not something obvious like *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***). At least that way if the worst does happen you only have to worry about your XBL
    account and not your Amazon/Facebook/Twitter et al accounts too.
  4. VernierSlake Win User

My account got hacked

You need to phone support, get them to open an unauthorised access investigation and they should get your account back to you.
  5. davemcfly85 Win User

My account got hacked!

you will probably get your score reset to zero and branded cheater even if you did not do it you will still get the reset, your account is your responsibility at all times next time make sure your email for your windows live ID is only for that account and
    not used around the net and make sure your password is very strong (numbers and letters).
  6. Mister Fitzer Win User

MY ACCOUNT GOT HACKED

Here's the number for the UK: 0800 587 1102
Thema:

My account got hacked

1. My account got hacked - Similar Threads - account got hacked

2. My fortnite account got hacked

in XBoX on Windows
    My fortnite account got hacked: Hey my name is William and I just got My fortnite account hacked like I can't get into it or anything anymore they completely kicked me out of my account but what I did manage to get was the...
  3. My account got hack and i want it back

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got hack and i want it back: hi Microsoft is not very helpful with my case.. my account got hack and the gmail has been change but i have my transaction on Minecraft. all i want is my minecart, i want it back.. so please help...
  4. Can y'all unsuspend me bc my account got hacked and it was not my fault

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can y'all unsuspend me bc my account got hacked and it was not my fault: My account got hacked and it was not my fault and it says I'm suspended for a year and I can't play online 59529aed-7b95-4366-b3ac-b4909cb8922c
  5. My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.: Im gonna try to be as in-depth as possible to make this as least confusing as I can. I woke up today and opened up lunar client and noticed i was logged out, so i clicked on login and it asks me...
  6. Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.: My Xbox account suddenly got permanently banned. And there was no telling the reason and no reason why the ban was banned. Most of the information I looked at would inform the user why they were...
  7. I got my xbox account hacked and they changed my mail and password... how do i get it back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got my xbox account hacked and they changed my mail and password... how do i get it back?: My account from xbox wich uses the same mail I'm using to post this got hacked and the hacker changed the mail and password from that account. So now I can't get in my account because it says It's...
  8. My Minecraft account got hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account got hacked.: The hacker has changed the account email and password as well as turned on two step verification. I contacted support multiple times and only got it suspended. Is there anything else i can do ??...
  9. Account got hacked and stolen.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account got hacked and stolen.: Hi! My Ubisoft Account got hacked and stolen, I created a new one but I can't connect the new one to my Xbox Game Pass and ubisoft did not want to give a ... about it, I wrote them that it got...
  10. My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft...: My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft account rather than mine. I can’t log in dfd9edbe-a489-4b88-8691-2e810459e1fe