My account got hacked microsoft by (*** Email address is removed for privacy ***)

Discus and support My account got hacked microsoft by (*** Email address is removed for privacy ***) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I got notification on sms on my phone fake so i get my microsoft back i didnt opened it and when i got home i tryed to play and log in on xbox it sayed... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Teo Lazov, Feb 22, 2023.

1. Teo Lazov
    Teo Lazov Guest

My account got hacked microsoft by (*** Email address is removed for privacy ***)

I got notification on sms on my phone fake so i get my microsoft back i didnt opened it and when i got home i tryed to play and log in on xbox it sayed your account doesnt exist and when i log in i cant recover it please any help

:)

Teo Lazov, Feb 22, 2023
  2. KindGryphon Win User

How to restore my Microsoft Account without 2FA and backup emails?

[mod removed]

My Microsoft account got hacked. The hacker was baiting me to get him verification codes of changing the security info of my account, then got raid of my account.

He deleted the original email of my account which is "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" then somehow changed the account email to another one named
    "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" (These info is shown in first image, check attachments).
    After doing so, he got raid of all my security stuff like verify phone number and email.He was clearly hacking my account. He literally deleted my original email of this account "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***", if he is not hacking this account, he has no need to do it...

I really need help!
    "My Microsoft account got hacked. The hacker was baiting me to get him verification codes of changing the security info of my account, then got raid of my account."

You didnt actually give him the verification codes did you? If so this would've been what allowed everything else that happened afterwards to occur.
  3. WiidKiller Win User

My account got hacked

My Microsoft/ xbox live account got compromised by the email *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. This happened on 2 days ago. I am unable to log into my account now and it says account does not exist. I've been using the same account for
    years. Whoever did this added their email to my account changed my password and charged my debit card 5 times for $34.23. I'm having to change my bank account and I would like to get a refund for the charges. I would also like to get my account back. I can
    provide the emails that were sent when they went in and changed my account info.
    Hey there

You'll need to contact support for something like this.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

Best wishes
  4. Janet_C Win User

My account got hacked

Unfortunately, it is necessary to know the email address that replaced yours in order to fill out the recovery form, because if you fill it out with your real email address, the system may indicate that there is no account associated with that email address.
  5. Rostom L Win User

My microsoft account got hacked

Hi Kingemils12!

Sorry to hear about what happened. This is clearly not the situation I want you to be in.

Please check if your account email address has been replaced. If it was replaced, you cannot use your own email address to recover your account. You must know the current email address of your account which could be the hacker’s email address already to begin the account recovery.

If you knew the current email, you may try to reset the account password through https://account.live.com/pw
    ***Make sure to sign out any account signed in to https://account.microsoft.com website before starting an account recovery.

If it doesn’t work, try to fill out the account recovery form on https://account.live.com/acsr

You may also use the Microsoft’s interactive tool here https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/h...
  6. Rostom L Win User

My microsoft account got hacked

It means that it was removed from your account already. You need to find traces of the current email that was used to replace the email from your account by checking your email history or Xbox console if it shows there.

It's required that you know it to start the recovery process.
Thema:

1. My account got hacked microsoft by (*** Email address is removed for privacy ***) - Similar Threads - account got hacked

2. Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...: It happened last year in November and i dont got access to the gamertag or current email/password 85649070-37f5-4ceb-a3f7-6b50351ed3d6
  3. My fortnite account got hacked

in XBoX on Windows
    My fortnite account got hacked: Hey my name is William and I just got My fortnite account hacked like I can't get into it or anything anymore they completely kicked me out of my account but what I did manage to get was the...
  4. My account got hack and i want it back

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got hack and i want it back: hi Microsoft is not very helpful with my case.. my account got hack and the gmail has been change but i have my transaction on Minecraft. all i want is my minecart, i want it back.. so please help...
  5. Can y'all unsuspend me bc my account got hacked and it was not my fault

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can y'all unsuspend me bc my account got hacked and it was not my fault: My account got hacked and it was not my fault and it says I'm suspended for a year and I can't play online 59529aed-7b95-4366-b3ac-b4909cb8922c
  6. My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.: Im gonna try to be as in-depth as possible to make this as least confusing as I can. I woke up today and opened up lunar client and noticed i was logged out, so i clicked on login and it asks me...
  7. Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.: My Xbox account suddenly got permanently banned. And there was no telling the reason and no reason why the ban was banned. Most of the information I looked at would inform the user why they were...
  8. I got my xbox account hacked and they changed my mail and password... how do i get it back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got my xbox account hacked and they changed my mail and password... how do i get it back?: My account from xbox wich uses the same mail I'm using to post this got hacked and the hacker changed the mail and password from that account. So now I can't get in my account because it says It's...
  9. My Minecraft account got hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account got hacked.: The hacker has changed the account email and password as well as turned on two step verification. I contacted support multiple times and only got it suspended. Is there anything else i can do ??...
  10. Account got hacked and stolen.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account got hacked and stolen.: Hi! My Ubisoft Account got hacked and stolen, I created a new one but I can't connect the new one to my Xbox Game Pass and ubisoft did not want to give a ... about it, I wrote them that it got...