My account got hacked and someone is requesting money for it to be unlocked

Discus and support My account got hacked and someone is requesting money for it to be unlocked in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How do I fix this problem? I know my account info and it's been "deleted", like they got into my account and changed all the emails and passwords.. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Walter Smith2, Feb 18, 2023.

1. My account got hacked and someone is requesting money for it to be unlocked

How do I fix this problem? I know my account info and it's been "deleted", like they got into my account and changed all the emails and passwords.. I haven't left my state, so can't they see that and flag it?

:)

Walter Smith2, Feb 18, 2023
  2. LFC JAY E 9193 Win User

Why can't we transfer money from one account to another?

It would be to stop Freud happening if someone got your hack and just transferred alot of money from your account to theirs
  3. Serblasgar Win User

Xbox live problem... VERY BIG

But I DON'T migrat the account, someone hack my account.

It isn't my mistake.. and i want my money.
  4. SIIK FREED2 Win User

How do i unsuspend my account and go back to paying my membership whenever i like?

some guy hacked my account, and got my info and called Microsoft to have them suspend it or Lock it can i get it unlocked
  5. DodderyDesert14 Win User

I know someone who hacked my account, how can Xbox help report/get them in trouble?

Bro someone hacked my money
  6. DavonOrmsbee Win User

My account has been hacked.

hello someone. Hacked. My other account. And i tryed everything. They changed my email address. And have alot of money. On games in that. Account

What i should do
Thema:

My account got hacked and someone is requesting money for it to be unlocked

1. My account got hacked and someone is requesting money for it to be unlocked - Similar Threads - account got hacked

2. Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...: It happened last year in November and i dont got access to the gamertag or current email/password 85649070-37f5-4ceb-a3f7-6b50351ed3d6
  3. My fortnite account got hacked

in XBoX on Windows
    My fortnite account got hacked: Hey my name is William and I just got My fortnite account hacked like I can't get into it or anything anymore they completely kicked me out of my account but what I did manage to get was the...
  4. My account got hack and i want it back

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got hack and i want it back: hi Microsoft is not very helpful with my case.. my account got hack and the gmail has been change but i have my transaction on Minecraft. all i want is my minecart, i want it back.. so please help...
  5. Can y'all unsuspend me bc my account got hacked and it was not my fault

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can y'all unsuspend me bc my account got hacked and it was not my fault: My account got hacked and it was not my fault and it says I'm suspended for a year and I can't play online 59529aed-7b95-4366-b3ac-b4909cb8922c
  6. My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.: Im gonna try to be as in-depth as possible to make this as least confusing as I can. I woke up today and opened up lunar client and noticed i was logged out, so i clicked on login and it asks me...
  7. Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.: My Xbox account suddenly got permanently banned. And there was no telling the reason and no reason why the ban was banned. Most of the information I looked at would inform the user why they were...
  8. I got my xbox account hacked and they changed my mail and password... how do i get it back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got my xbox account hacked and they changed my mail and password... how do i get it back?: My account from xbox wich uses the same mail I'm using to post this got hacked and the hacker changed the mail and password from that account. So now I can't get in my account because it says It's...
  9. My Minecraft account got hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account got hacked.: The hacker has changed the account email and password as well as turned on two step verification. I contacted support multiple times and only got it suspended. Is there anything else i can do ??...
  10. Account got hacked and stolen.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account got hacked and stolen.: Hi! My Ubisoft Account got hacked and stolen, I created a new one but I can't connect the new one to my Xbox Game Pass and ubisoft did not want to give a ... about it, I wrote them that it got...