My account got false banned please help and I dont have any evidence

Discus and support My account got false banned please help and I dont have any evidence in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was playing my xbox just doing my thing whatever then I went off at around half 10 woke up after school to a perma ban on xbox?!?!? I was confused... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by C0RPZ, Mar 17, 2023.

1. C0RPZ
    C0RPZ Guest

I was playing my xbox just doing my thing whatever then I went off at around half 10 woke up after school to a perma ban on xbox?!?!? I was confused called xbox support and they gave me no reason for my ban. And I want to know at least why I am banned and I want all the thousands of pounds back from my games I spent money on and all my addons. I checked on my account its for something inappropriate or something idk it makes no sense

:)

C0RPZ, Mar 17, 2023
  2. C0RPZ Win User

But I know I didn't do anything before that and If I died I got banned for it so I highly doubt its not a false ban
  3. C0RPZ Win User

I've went to the enforcement site and it says no details have been provided with the ban? That makes no sense especially for the fact that I got banned at 11 PM even though I get off at usually 10 or 10 30 and never message anyone but my friends, Is there anyway to at least log into my account to see messages because I want to know if someone has my details and got me banned on

purpose
  4. C0RPZ Win User

But I have done nothing wrong at all and I'm 100% sure this is a glitch, is there anyway you can tell how long I'm banned for and why it gave me no details for the appeal and no details for the ban
  5. C0RPZ Win User

I already submitted a case review and its been denied but there is no info or any proof I have done anything wrong? Is there any other way I can get this ban reversed I have been trying for 7+ hours now.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Thema:

1. My account got false banned please help and I dont have any evidence - Similar Threads - account got false

2. Got this pop when linking my PlayStation to my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Got this pop when linking my PlayStation to my Microsoft account: It’s call oauth and I downloaded it I do not know what it is 65e338aa-ffde-4571-a97f-664fa97ee7db
  3. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  4. I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...: Please just give me my robux but I think that is expired b27477b9-d140-499a-aed1-05f4c87eae23
  5. Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...: It happened last year in November and i dont got access to the gamertag or current email/password 85649070-37f5-4ceb-a3f7-6b50351ed3d6
  6. My Microsoft account got locked

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft account got locked: i have a microsoft account and it just locked me out So first of all i want to say that microsoft security system is terrible So it all started when i tried microsoft 365 family for a mounth ,...
  7. My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.: So, a little but ago i got scammed by putting in my account details and a code I was sent into a "giveaway" the scammer then transferred my Minecraft account to a separate email and now nothing...
  8. Hello, I just got an Xbox 1 today and I have a lot of skins on my switch account, and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I just got an Xbox 1 today and I have a lot of skins on my switch account, and I...: Hello, I just got an Xbox 1 today and I have a lot of skins on my switch account, and I want to be able to have the same skins on my new Xbox Account, is that possible?...
  9. My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report, Is there away to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report, Is there away to...: My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report. Ive had the account for 4 years almost 5 and for my account to just be stripped away it really hurts. Ive tried...
  10. I got falsely reported and Microsoft suspended my account for the false report cuz my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got falsely reported and Microsoft suspended my account for the false report cuz my...: So my friend was doing racist to me and I had enough and I told him F you and I left the Xbox party and he reported me for being racist because I always call him Mexican not Hispanic because I...