My account got banned unfairly

Discus and support My account got banned unfairly in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I feel as if I was banned unfairly, I play this game called Rainbow Six Siege and a lot of players get angry at the game when they get killed or... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BlakeGriffinC32, Sep 5, 2017.

1. My account got banned unfairly

I feel as if I was banned unfairly, I play this game called Rainbow Six Siege and a lot of players get angry at the game when they get killed or something happens that they don't like. I think I got reported because someone may have gotten mad or frustrated
    and that was their form of "raging". I've had this account for around probably 5 years and I haven't had any issues like this until I started playing this game. I don't go into game chat because I don't feel it's necessary I just like to talk to my friends
    so i'm always in a party with them. If there is any way that anyone could look into this issue and remove the ban I would appreciate it very much, Thank you.

:)

BlakeGriffinC32, Sep 5, 2017
  2. Unfairly banned

i was unfairly banned on my account can u unban it or see why i was banned

Ur Sooo GoooD, Sep 5, 2017
  3. BillyKenmure
    BillyKenmure Guest
    My banned account

My xbox account (IPoZxTRICKSHOT) was banned a year or so back and it was banned unfairly i contacted live supported and have been banned unfairly for "modding and cheating" which was 100% incorrect and i feel it should be unbanned

BillyKenmure, Sep 5, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Sep 5, 2017
  5. Ishan8123
    Ishan8123 Guest
    Ishan8123, Sep 5, 2017
  6. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest
    The enforcement team isn't on the forums so they won't help you here.

For more info on your ban, visit http://enforcement.xbox.com

You can also submit a case review from there.

CrazY1985, Nov 2, 2018
  7. Previous xbox user Win User

It’s so stupid I’m in the same situation it’s like the enforcement team didn’t even read through the convo at all and just quickly rejected my appeal Microsoft took a huge L with that probably won’t ever buy another game for my series X and play all my any new multiplayer game on my ps5 and just finesse game pass because of the terrible multiplayer experience and I’m a LONG time Xbox user I’m pretty sure it’s run by AI now which furthers depreciates Microsoft Xbox legacy imo because this is some bs, I’m so glad i paid no where the full retail price for this system now
  8. Gabriel Fisher Win User

I got banned for installing a game that was on your guys store, it was on xbox too. How is this my fault and not microsofts fault for letting this app on xbox or the creator of the app? Where the rule for getting banned for installing a game, it said I was playing or promoting. In which I did no such thing. And my xbox kept saying that I had a virus so I uninstalled.
    [​IMG]
  9. Gabriel Fisher Win User

Does this rule fall under Xbox Enforcement Strike, because xbox enforcement strike is supposed to strike inappropriate activity and does not specify the such inappropriate activity. Please tell me where that is in the rules so I can look over. If so I have had 1 strike since it has applied. The new rules are not clear.
  10. Mistress Sara Win User

Hi there,

No one in the forums can answer your specific suspension questions. Support is unable to assist with enforcement actions. If you already submitted a case review, there is nothing further that can be done as the Safety team does not use the forums. The Safety team are the only ones who can respond to a user's specific suspension questions.

When a user receives a permanent suspension, all licenses for games and other content is forfeited (per the Community Standards). You can only use the account offline. More information on permanent suspensions can be found here.
  11. CrazY1985 Win User

The enforcement team isn't on the forums so they won't help you here.

For more info on your ban, visit http://enforcement.xbox.com

You can also submit a case review from there.
Thema:

1. My account got banned unfairly - Similar Threads - account got banned

2. My Xbox account got banned with error code 0x80a40020 and it has been banned for a while,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox account got banned with error code 0x80a40020 and it has been banned for a while,...: My cons has been banned for a while, and I would like to know what happened and if it’ll be lifted because I really wanna play my Xbox and it has been banned for a while now don’t know when but...
  3. Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.: My Xbox account suddenly got permanently banned. And there was no telling the reason and no reason why the ban was banned. Most of the information I looked at would inform the user why they were...
  4. My account got banned for no reason username is 01amablnladn

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got banned for no reason username is 01amablnladn: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 0b152aff-628f-418e-9865-db34f9798529
  5. My son's account got perma banned when we were away, no reason given, no details (all boxes...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son's account got perma banned when we were away, no reason given, no details (all boxes...: Hi, I have a family account that has both my son's xbox account on it and mine. We were were away on holiday and returned home to find his account had been perman banned (and IP banned) so I...
  6. my friend got console and account banned but bought a new Xbox and made a new account...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my friend got console and account banned but bought a new Xbox and made a new account...: 9 days ago my friend was playing on the Xbox with me and all of a sudden his account got banned and so did his Xbox, a few days later both him and his sister got new Xbox’s for early Christmas but...
  7. Why didn't my ban get appealed when I got my hacked account back

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why didn't my ban get appealed when I got my hacked account back: My main account(this one here) got hacked not to long ago and I had a notice of enforcement. I was ban for harassment(the guy texted ****). I changed my password and set up 2fa. But it won't let...
  8. Account got banned appeal got denied anyway I can get it back pls

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account got banned appeal got denied anyway I can get it back pls: My account got permanently banned and my Xbox I made a mistake not knowing honestly it was wrong to refund things it’s on me for not reading everything on the rules etc but I’m hoping I can get it...
  9. I didn't do anything and I got banned randomly and all my other accounts got suspended till...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I didn't do anything and I got banned randomly and all my other accounts got suspended till...: I got banned for no reason and I didn't do anything my friend has my account but idk why I'm banned 3db47d36-eddc-47c6-9f14-d22ccdc1fff5
  10. i got permanently suspended by Toxic people & they tried to get my account banned when I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i got permanently suspended by Toxic people & they tried to get my account banned when I...: Dear Xbox. My TootieFruity#346 Account got permanently suspended from the Xbox efforcement by Mistake by this User [mod removed] she sent me very inappropriate messages & photos & deleted them to...