MY account got banned for 100 days communication and 1 month for multiplayer because im a ...

Discus and support MY account got banned for 100 days communication and 1 month for multiplayer because im a ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i was playing a game of Rainbow Six Siege before my new Game Call Of Duty: WW2 was downloaded. I was excited to play online with my friends. During the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NBK x Explicit, Nov 13, 2017.

1. MY account got banned for 100 days communication and 1 month for multiplayer because im a ...

i was playing a game of Rainbow Six Siege before my new Game Call Of Duty: WW2 was downloaded. I was excited to play online with my friends. During the match of Rainbow Six Siege i was killed by my teammate. I dont remember his gamertag. I think it was along
    the lines of Mr Popcorn. He killed me. Called me a “trash” and said “good luck with your ban, noob.” Now i cant play or talk with my friends for nearly a third of the year. My GamerTag is

:)

NBK x Explicit, Nov 13, 2017
  2. Red Scorched
    Red Scorched Guest
    Request additional info on my current communications suspension

My account has been communication banned multiple time but this time they tacked on a harassment charge that suspended my multiplayer privileges and my communications. The email I got, on September 7th, that told me what I did wrong said the
    harassment suspension restricted multiplayer for 7 days and communication for 30. However, as I was confused about the harassment charge I applied for a appeal and was told that my communications were suspended for 100 days. Now I don't know which one is the
    truth as I was banned from multiplayer for more than a week. I would just like to request some additional info on the terms of the suspension.

Red Scorched, Nov 13, 2017
  3. not being able to play online

I was recently communications banned for 14 days which I accepted but upon signing in today and trying to play online for some reason I cannot I was wrongfully communication banned because of xbox's system with the gamer picture and now I'm multiplayer banned
    I don't even have a message saying I was multiplayer/communication banned and now none of my accounts can play online

III Anthrax III, Nov 13, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

MY account got banned for 100 days communication and 1 month for multiplayer because im a ...

100 day suspensions are issued due to someone committing multiple violations of the ToU/CoC & would be for things you did weeks ago or longer.

100 day suspensions do not show on the enforcement site & can not be appealed so you'll have to wait it out & maybe read up on the code of conduct as next time it'll
    probably be a permanent ban.

Calling out gamertags is not allowed on the forums.

Daft Badger, Nov 13, 2017
  5. i am sorryabout quoting someones gamertag. But all of my bans are issued for the same reason. Barely anyone reports for the right reason nowadays. They only report people thatthey dont like or that arent up to their expectations in a game. Personally i think
    there is no point in paying for a gild if random people will ban you for not being as good as they are in a game. If u dont believe thats what people do, then you dont know the xbox community

NBK x Explicit, Nov 14, 2017
  6. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Random people can't ban you,in fact no one can ban you apart from the enforcement team.

Doesn't matter how many reports you receive,you will only ever be banned/suspended if you have actually violated the ToU/CoC.

Any report is investigated before any action is taken.

You will never be banned just because you are not good at a game.

Daft Badger, Nov 1, 2018
  7. Daft Badger Win User

MY account got banned for 100 days communication and 1 month for multiplayer because im a “Noob”

100 day suspensions are issued due to someone committing multiple violations of the ToU/CoC & would be for things you did weeks ago or longer.

100 day suspensions do not show on the enforcement site & can not be appealed so you'll have to wait it out & maybe read up on the code of conduct as next time it'll

8. Daft Badger Win User

MY account got banned for 100 days communication and 1 month for multiplayer because im a “Noob”

Random people can't ban you,in fact no one can ban you apart from the enforcement team.

Doesn't matter how many reports you receive,you will only ever be banned/suspended if you have actually violated the ToU/CoC.

Any report is investigated before any action is taken.

You will never be banned just because you are not good at a game.
  9. NBK x Explicit Win User

i am sorryabout quoting someones gamertag. But all of my bans are issued for the same reason. Barely anyone reports for the right reason nowadays. They only report people thatthey dont like or that arent up to their expectations in a game. Personally i think
    there is no point in paying for a gild if random people will ban you for not being as good as they are in a game. If u dont believe thats what people do, then you dont know the xbox community
  10. Pro Execution Win User

Enforcement

Ok but why do you think I have a 100 days console communications ban ?
    The enforcement team took into account you got 2 bans really quickly and if you had any previous bans they use it as evidence that you are worthy of the most harsh non permanent enforcement; is the best explanation I've reasoned for myself because as I stated,
    I'm currently on about day 65 of 100 day social ban.
  11. gD LENY Win User

Enforcement

But 100 % im not permanently ban ,right ?

No just an extended period of time across the whole console.

Ok but why do you think I have a 100 days console communications ban ?
Thema:

1. MY account got banned for 100 days communication and 1 month for multiplayer because im a ... - Similar Threads - account got banned

2. My Xbox account got banned with error code 0x80a40020 and it has been banned for a while,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox account got banned with error code 0x80a40020 and it has been banned for a while,...: My cons has been banned for a while, and I would like to know what happened and if it’ll be lifted because I really wanna play my Xbox and it has been banned for a while now don’t know when but...
  3. Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.: My Xbox account suddenly got permanently banned. And there was no telling the reason and no reason why the ban was banned. Most of the information I looked at would inform the user why they were...
  4. My account got banned for no reason username is 01amablnladn

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got banned for no reason username is 01amablnladn: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 0b152aff-628f-418e-9865-db34f9798529
  5. My son's account got perma banned when we were away, no reason given, no details (all boxes...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son's account got perma banned when we were away, no reason given, no details (all boxes...: Hi, I have a family account that has both my son's xbox account on it and mine. We were were away on holiday and returned home to find his account had been perman banned (and IP banned) so I...
  6. my friend got console and account banned but bought a new Xbox and made a new account...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my friend got console and account banned but bought a new Xbox and made a new account...: 9 days ago my friend was playing on the Xbox with me and all of a sudden his account got banned and so did his Xbox, a few days later both him and his sister got new Xbox’s for early Christmas but...
  7. Why didn't my ban get appealed when I got my hacked account back

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why didn't my ban get appealed when I got my hacked account back: My main account(this one here) got hacked not to long ago and I had a notice of enforcement. I was ban for harassment(the guy texted ****). I changed my password and set up 2fa. But it won't let...
  8. Account got banned appeal got denied anyway I can get it back pls

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account got banned appeal got denied anyway I can get it back pls: My account got permanently banned and my Xbox I made a mistake not knowing honestly it was wrong to refund things it’s on me for not reading everything on the rules etc but I’m hoping I can get it...
  9. I didn't do anything and I got banned randomly and all my other accounts got suspended till...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I didn't do anything and I got banned randomly and all my other accounts got suspended till...: I got banned for no reason and I didn't do anything my friend has my account but idk why I'm banned 3db47d36-eddc-47c6-9f14-d22ccdc1fff5
  10. i got permanently suspended by Toxic people & they tried to get my account banned when I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i got permanently suspended by Toxic people & they tried to get my account banned when I...: Dear Xbox. My TootieFruity#346 Account got permanently suspended from the Xbox efforcement by Mistake by this User [mod removed] she sent me very inappropriate messages & photos & deleted them to...