my account got a indefinite ban and i didnt do anything wrong

Discus and support my account got a indefinite ban and i didnt do anything wrong in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; any suggestions on this topic? a few people have been getting account bans recently but ive never seen indefinite on a first time offender without... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Artic SKiiLzZz, Oct 25, 2022.

1. my account got a indefinite ban and i didnt do anything wrong

any suggestions on this topic? a few people have been getting account bans recently but ive never seen indefinite on a first time offender without eligible for appeal i think someone might of got it banned and appealed

:)

Artic SKiiLzZz, Oct 25, 2022
  2. nate Padilla Win User

No comment from you or Xbox it's been 24 hours and my account says Indefinite still. And the Enforcement team should have an email or chat to get ahold of them. Is that even legal to have no way of contact with them? I feel like it's wrong they have no way of contact and they never told me why my account is Banned. I'm just banned out of nowhere! Not my fault a gamer can't take a loss and then reports me after I beat them. However they started messaging me saying I'm cheating when I was CLEARLY NOT. I pay monthly these bans need to STOP
  3. nate Padilla Win User

Yet my account says indefinite I literally didn't do ANYTHING. Why is Xbox so harsh on the bans lately I've tried talking to Everyone and no response. If this keeps up il switch my services to PS5 this is just ridiculous. I get on after work to Play and my account is banned when will enough be enough with This Team?
  4. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Artic, Every definitive ban has a previous analysis, and if the violation is confirmed, the ban is installed.

But it is not possible to banish without "reason".

You can try to check if you already have information available

All the details regarding the ban are here, if it doesn't appear, just wait a while.

https://enforcement.xbox.com

You can try to appeal to this, through this link here, it's quite easy.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  5. nate Padilla Win User

Why Don't Enforcement have a Email or a Chat? My account has been banned and NO help Has gotten to me it's been 24 hours and NOTHING has been done

My request got denied I can't see anything more and says it's Indefinite....... I CLEARLY DID NOTHING WRONG.
  6. ockghostman78 Win User

Xbox Live Down?

I hope im not banned i didnt do anything wrong
Thema:

1. my account got a indefinite ban and i didnt do anything wrong - Similar Threads - account got indefinite

2. Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...: It happened last year in November and i dont got access to the gamertag or current email/password 85649070-37f5-4ceb-a3f7-6b50351ed3d6
  3. My Microsoft account got locked

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft account got locked: i have a microsoft account and it just locked me out So first of all i want to say that microsoft security system is terrible So it all started when i tried microsoft 365 family for a mounth ,...
  4. My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.: So, a little but ago i got scammed by putting in my account details and a code I was sent into a "giveaway" the scammer then transferred my Minecraft account to a separate email and now nothing...
  5. Hello, I just got an Xbox 1 today and I have a lot of skins on my switch account, and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I just got an Xbox 1 today and I have a lot of skins on my switch account, and I...: Hello, I just got an Xbox 1 today and I have a lot of skins on my switch account, and I want to be able to have the same skins on my new Xbox Account, is that possible?...
  6. My fortnite account got hacked

in XBoX on Windows
    My fortnite account got hacked: Hey my name is William and I just got My fortnite account hacked like I can't get into it or anything anymore they completely kicked me out of my account but what I did manage to get was the...
  7. My Minecraft account's token got leaked and a guy took access to my account ,if i change my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account's token got leaked and a guy took access to my account ,if i change my...: My Minecraft account's token got leaked and a guy took access to my account ,if i change my email and password will it change my token also? Because i want to change it so ratter cant access my...
  8. My account got hack and i want it back

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got hack and i want it back: hi Microsoft is not very helpful with my case.. my account got hack and the gmail has been change but i have my transaction on Minecraft. all i want is my minecart, i want it back.. so please help...
  9. Can y'all unsuspend me bc my account got hacked and it was not my fault

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can y'all unsuspend me bc my account got hacked and it was not my fault: My account got hacked and it was not my fault and it says I'm suspended for a year and I can't play online 59529aed-7b95-4366-b3ac-b4909cb8922c
  10. My Xbox account got banned with error code 0x80a40020 and it has been banned for a while,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox account got banned with error code 0x80a40020 and it has been banned for a while,...: My cons has been banned for a while, and I would like to know what happened and if it’ll be lifted because I really wanna play my Xbox and it has been banned for a while now don’t know when but...