my account get permanent suspension, how to fix back, i already do appeal but rejected or...

Discus and support my account get permanent suspension, how to fix back, i already do appeal but rejected or... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; how to fix back, i already do appeal but rejected or failed, i am Never do ilegal thing, need help for get back my account... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Novel2, May 3, 2023.

1. Novel2
    Novel2 Guest

my account get permanent suspension, how to fix back, i already do appeal but rejected or...

how to fix back, i already do appeal but rejected or failed, i am Never do ilegal thing, need help for get back my account

:)

Novel2, May 3, 2023
  2. Aiden B1 Win User

my account get permanent suspension, how to fix back, i already do appeal but rejected or failed, i am. Never do ilegal thing, need help

how to fix back, i already do appeal but rejected or failed, i am Never do ilegal thing, need help for get back my account
    My account is not working your guys not helping me out to get my account back your guys taken a long time
  3. WattyNuela Win User

my account get permanent suspension, how to fix back, i already do appeal but rejected or failed, i am. Never do ilegal thing, need help

Hi Novel2, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor

I'm truly sorry to hear that you received a permanent suspension.
    Unfortunately when your appeal is denied this means that it's not possible to lift this suspension.

And I just want to let you know that no one at Microsoft can lift this suspension or give you an extra appeal

You may want to refer to this article:
    https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-saf...

Thanks in advance for your understanding
  4. Panicsdoum Win User

Hi Novel2,

I got the samething yesterday! I got banned, ask for appeal and got rejected because I supposedly cheated. I haven't played since 3 months ago LOLOL I had some spare time to play Farming Simulator 22, (get my farm to check on my crops!) and bang! written i was Perm banned!! What?

Now, on the enforcement page... Sorry No notifications...

I think Microsoft gave control for Enforcement to ChatGPT.. and the AI decided to Perm Ban random people LOLOL

Or Microsoft got hacked by Chinese, Russian or other hackers... or by other AI... AI Apocalypse coming! Elon told us! LOLOL

Hopefully, everything will get back... I Hope so... my account is 15 years old and I don't play Multishit games!! I hate they're "achievements" and "rewards" ****... I play game to have fun... my reward is playing the game... not crapy useless badges! That's for Pokemon Gen kidz. I'm 47yo, I played Mortal Kombat 1 in an arcade... there was no reward except the face of your opponent when you beat him ! LOLOL

Good Luck! And Pray!!
  5. Caden Pennington Win User

Why was I banned for nothing?

I have already done this and my appeal has been denied and I believe you have put much effort in reviewing my appeal and the reason for my permanent suspension
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Just curious.

It wasn't a permanent suspension otherwise you won't have access still to the account, probably was a mistake on the enforcement email, but the suspension was a week, site could been having issues, but an appeal it's not necessary at the moment as the suspension it's already over
Thema:

1. my account get permanent suspension, how to fix back, i already do appeal but rejected or... - Similar Threads - account permanent suspension

2. Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.: My Xbox account suddenly got permanently banned. And there was no telling the reason and no reason why the ban was banned. Most of the information I looked at would inform the user why they were...
  3. How can I get my permanent suspension xbox account back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I get my permanent suspension xbox account back?: How can I get my permanent suspension xbox account back? c4600d67-db60-4fdf-9e66-217e081989cd
  4. My Xbox Account Has Been Permanent Suspended In a Highly Unreasonable Manner

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox Account Has Been Permanent Suspended In a Highly Unreasonable Manner: My Xbox account, which I have had for 15 years, has been suspended, most likely due to cross-region purchases (99.99% certain). Since there is no Xbox store in Malaysia, the only way for me to...
  5. Why did my account get permanently suspended even though in 8 years ive only ever had one...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did my account get permanently suspended even though in 8 years ive only ever had one...: I recently was given a permanent ban because my gamer pic “violated the Community Standards.” The pic in question was of Buffalo Bills Head Coach Sean McDermott photoshopped with a beard and...
  6. Why was my account permanently suspended for no reason?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was my account permanently suspended for no reason?: December 26th 2023 I got on my Xbox and it said that I was permanently suspended at 12:43 p.m. and I want someone to look into that because I got banned for no reason I was not on my Xbox at 12:00...
  7. Can anyone help me with reverting my xbox accounts permanent suspension?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can anyone help me with reverting my xbox accounts permanent suspension?: Hi all, i have recieved a permanent suspension on an account that i have had for around 7 years and i have no idea why. The thing is i did absolutely nothing wrong and after all this time and...
  8. permanent suspension on main account

in XBoX Accessibility
    permanent suspension on main account: so i woke up to a permanent ban on my xbox i’ve had only 2 strikes on my account and for some reason i never got any details on why i got banned. all i remember was i was playing rainbow six siege...
  9. Permanent Account Suspension?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Permanent Account Suspension?: I was unable to find my suspension under Enforcement website and found out that I got permanent account suspension. Any way to appeal this? c985c01a-45e8-4e52-ab12-a89b9fe89d17
  10. Account permanent suspension and it's came after two suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account permanent suspension and it's came after two suspension: My name is Account permanent suspension and it's came after two suspension and it's say ended date one is on the 20 of this month and account permanent suspension said infinite and what does that...