My account for Diablo had been blocked and I want to know if I can unblock it

Discus and support My account for Diablo had been blocked and I want to know if I can unblock it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I got a new Xbox because my old one doesn’t work and when I bought Diablo 2 remastered and Diablo 4 for the beta I go to sign in and it says my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dylan newman, Mar 24, 2023.

1. Dylan newman
    Dylan newman Guest

So I got a new Xbox because my old one doesn’t work and when I bought Diablo 2 remastered and Diablo 4 for the beta I go to sign in and it says my account has been blocked how can this be fixed

:)

Dylan newman, Mar 24, 2023
  2. Dylan newman Win User

Iv messaged battle net and they said it’s on y’all’s end cuz they don’t see it being blocked and it says it will take 365 days for it to be unblocked
  3. Georges C. Win User

4. Jonny306 Win User

Hello Dylan

My name is Jonny and I will be assisting you today!

First, thank you so much for contacting us regarding your inquiry/ concern.

I do look forward to resolving this problem together! :)

Is it the actual Xbox account or is it the battle.net account?
  5. adriangajewski2 Win User

Account temporary blocked

Thank you for response, i know how to unblock it but i want to know if my Personal account wont be blocked again when i delete that other account?
  6. King Rapid Win User

Keep Receiving 'Error 8015190E' and 'Can't Connect to XBOX Live'

I would try checking my email associated with the Xbox live account and see if your account has been temporarily blocked. If your account was blocked, you can follow the steps in the email to unblock your account.
Thema:

1. My account for Diablo had been blocked and I want to know if I can unblock it - Similar Threads - account Diablo been

2. Lost diablo 3 account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost diablo 3 account: A glitch happened when playing splitscreen a couple months back and I lost almost all my data, I have been playing for eight years and lost all my gear, cosmetics, paragon, ect including limited...
  3. Why did Microsoft remove Diablo 4 from my account and say I'm being refunded?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did Microsoft remove Diablo 4 from my account and say I'm being refunded?: I attempted to sign onto my Diablo 4 game and was given a message that Microsoft had deleted my game and was going to receive a refund. I was never given a notice that I did something wrong. I had...
  4. Can I purchase Diablo 4 on my friends Xbox but my account, and then play it when I go home...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I purchase Diablo 4 on my friends Xbox but my account, and then play it when I go home...: I’m at my friend house for a week and want to play Diablo. Can I play on his Xbox but my account and I’ll still have the game when I go back home. I realize I’ll need to download it....
  5. I purchased diablo 4 but when I try to game share on my other account it doesn't work...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I purchased diablo 4 but when I try to game share on my other account it doesn't work...: I purchased diablo 4 but when I try to game share on my other account it doesn't work unless the main account stays signed in after the full release. 568cc5b3-6ade-4082-95eb-7e2943818d70
  6. Can I play Diablo IV on Xbox while someone uses my Microsoft account on their tablet to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play Diablo IV on Xbox while someone uses my Microsoft account on their tablet to...: If I try to play one game on Xbox can one of my kids use my Microsoft account to play Minecraft on a separate device without either of us getting kicked? 9d9d0750-272d-4014-a10d-5a3031688421
  7. Diablo 4 Beta access if gifted game is on parent account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diablo 4 Beta access if gifted game is on parent account: My mom's email and Gold account are connected to my XBox One and I have access to her games library through this and her mine. My question is that if I gift her Diablo 4 will we both have access...
  8. Diablo 3 account content missing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Diablo 3 account content missing: I have had Diablo 3 on the PC since it released, and have also previously owned it on PS4, in both cases all my Battle.net feats of strength and additional content appeared, for example the closed...
  9. Is it possible to play Diablo 2 Resurrected via Xbox Game Pass and Battle.net account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to play Diablo 2 Resurrected via Xbox Game Pass and Battle.net account: Hi everyone, I was looking for answer but couldn't find one. Since Microsoft acquired Blizzard, now the logical question is will we be able to play games purchased in Blizzard's Battle.net...
  10. Reset Diablo 3 account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reset Diablo 3 account: Me and my wife were playing awhile back and had someone join. He gave us some gear and before we knew it our accounts were at 10k paragon levels. It was fun a first but now their is no challenge...