My account does not exist?

Discus and support My account does not exist? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So my main Microsoft account (obv not listing unless Microsoft agent) does not exist. I've been trying to sign in via the said account, trying out any... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by jarate (alias), Mar 27, 2023.

1. My account does not exist?

So my main Microsoft account (obv not listing unless Microsoft agent) does not exist. I've been trying to sign in via the said account, trying out any aliases, and looked up usernames. I know this account is being used from my windows 11 services like Microsoft store, the settings app, even Minecraft. All say that I'm signed out, and have to go through the sign in. However it does not exist (I cannot add pictures for some reason.) Please help, and thanks!

:)

jarate (alias), Mar 27, 2023
  2. jarate (alias) Win User

Is it possible for you to check the status of my account?
  3. jarate (alias) Win User

Oh, one other thing to mention,

[​IMG]

I tried finding aliases, and i found these two. I do not know the first one, and i might know the second one.
  4. Mae Sev. Win User

Hello Kazuki Chan,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a new discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  5. jarate (alias) Win User

Do you want the email to my main account?
  6. jarate (alias) Win User

Is there a chance that Microsoft may have locked my account? Im not sure if it’s a deletion, a new alias, or a lock.
Thema:

1. My account does not exist? - Similar Threads - account does exist

2. My account "does not exist", but I am logged in and still receiving email notifications. I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account "does not exist", but I am logged in and still receiving email notifications. I...: How am I asking this question right now? I'm logged into my account. The email in the top-right drop-down menu is displayed as the same email I'm trying to use to log in, but when I try, then...
  3. When I try to sign in it says account does not exist and when I try to send a verification...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I try to sign in it says account does not exist and when I try to send a verification...: Hello, I have another Microsoft account that I use today I attempted to log into it and it said "We couldn't find an account with that username. Try another, or get a new Microsoft account." This...
  4. Why does it say my microsoft account doesnt exist but it still exist because my minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does it say my microsoft account doesnt exist but it still exist because my minecraft...: Please, i really need help with this problem, im freaked out f9f73ff6-5331-413f-a7f6-ca29855b8389
  5. account hacked it says does not exist

in XBoX Accessibility
    account hacked it says does not exist: what do i do i think my account got hacked im logged out of every device logged in with that account i try to log in it says "We couldn't find an account with that username. Try another, or get a...
  6. This Microsoft account does not exist.

in XBoX on Windows
    This Microsoft account does not exist.: Hi, I have a connection problem, I have a Microsoft account for 2 years. Having many things from him, xbox account (having games on it), onedrive and more. I wanted to play an xbox game. And I was...
  7. Account doesn’t exist but it does?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account doesn’t exist but it does?: I can’t log in to my old account because it says it doesn’t exist. I tried recreating it so I could add my new email to my EA account but it says the name is already taken. Is my email deleted or...
  8. It says that my microsoft account does not exist on the microsoft store but i am sign in on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    It says that my microsoft account does not exist on the microsoft store but i am sign in on...: I have been using this email for a while and have not experienced any problems, until now. I can sign into my account on the browser tab but when I try to sign into it on Minecraft or the...
  9. This email address is associated with the following username, this account does not exist.

in XBoX Accessibility
    This email address is associated with the following username, this account does not exist.: If I try to log into my microsoft account it says "account does not exist" account.live.com/username/recover says "[this email address] is associated with the following username" which is a...
  10. My account does not exist?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account does not exist?: So I try logging in into Xbox or any Microsoft app with my email but it just says that account doesn't exist although it does exist and I've shared my email with my family. How can I fix this? I...