My account changed

Discus and support My account changed in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, i have a problem. today when i loged up in my account, i've got a message says my account suspended.. after i fix that problem with my dad,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RichParrot9917, Dec 26, 2015.

1. My account changed

Hello, i have a problem.

today when i loged up in my account, i've got a message says my account suspended..

after i fix that problem with my dad, it gave me another gamertag, a new account ...

when i tried to play my downloaded fifa 16, it says CANT LAUNCE FIFA 16..

how can i back to play it?

how can i fix that problem...

:)

RichParrot9917, Dec 26, 2015
  2. My account changed

My account was changed without that I had changed it. It was changed so that I could not play Minecraft on my tablet with other people trough Xbox Live. In Minecraft it said that you could change it in my Microsoft account on Xbox.com, but it didn't work.
    Has anyone got any ideas how to do to fix it? Or does someone have the same problem?

TougherLion8867, Dec 26, 2015
  3. Aldojags
    Aldojags Guest
    Aldojags, Dec 26, 2015
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

My account changed

Hi there

are you sure you are using the correct email address (microsoft account) to get to your Xbox Live Account? If so then something may have caused to create a different xbox live account on the same email address, the best thing to do in such a case is to contact
    Xbox Support, they should be able to take a more in depth look if that is indeed the case, they should also be able to guide you through the steps on how tyo move that other xbox live account, so you can get to your correct Xbox Live Account again.

To contact Xbox Support (by Phone) or Microsoft Support chat use
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

5. WPAK Win User

My account changed

Hi there

are you sure you are using the correct email address (microsoft account) to get to your Xbox Live Account? If so then something may have caused to create a different xbox live account on the same email address, the best thing to do in such a case is to contact
    Xbox Support, they should be able to take a more in depth look if that is indeed the case, they should also be able to guide you through the steps on how tyo move that other xbox live account, so you can get to your correct Xbox Live Account again.

To contact Xbox Support (by Phone) or Microsoft Support chat use
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

My account changed

Hi, if your original date of birth, when creating an Xbox account has you as under adult age for your region (18 except in South Korea and Japan which is 20) then you will need to wait for that date of birth to progress to adult. Xbox date of births are
    locked.
  7. Christyna64 Win User

My account changed

Contact Microsoft and make sure your account is an adult account, if not you can submit she verification to get it changed.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4090292/microsoft-account-age-verification-for-parental-consent
  8. Puppy Fujo Win User

My account changed

The Xbox uses the Date of birth associated with your Microsoft account. Please check to ensure that it is correct. If not you will need to speak to Xbox Support to.see if it can be changed. There are restrictions on changing your date of birth to prevent
    children from simply changing it to get out of parental restriction. Please use the contact us link.at the bottom of any Xbox.com webpage and request a callback from Support. Until that is chnaged you will not be able to do what you are trying because that
    is limited to Adult accounts.
  9. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

My account changed

Hi,

You have to be 18 year on your microsoft account otherwise it wont let you create a custom gamerpic
Thema:

My account changed

1. My account changed - Similar Threads - account changed

2. My account changed a card that was not on my account anymore

in XBoX on Windows
    My account changed a card that was not on my account anymore: My account changed a card that was not on my account anymore 6a83efcb-76d3-48a2-944f-7edde445ddf9
  3. I cant access my minecraft account because my email changed out of nowhere

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant access my minecraft account because my email changed out of nowhere: My ign is Gamer_6451 Hey i was playing minecraft and i gave a single use code for microsoft because i didnt read the email fully and now i cant access my minecraft account, I tried signing in...
  4. I have my account set as an adult account, but I still can’t change my profile picture to a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have my account set as an adult account, but I still can’t change my profile picture to a...: All of my stuff says I am a adult account and it still doesn’t work. be22e80e-a1e9-43cc-ad87-73a68f02c76f
  5. Wanting to change email address on my account. (Without deleting original email)

in XboX Insiders
    Wanting to change email address on my account. (Without deleting original email): Basically the title. I have had the same Xbox account since I was a kid which has always been under my dad’s email address. As I’m older now, I want to be able to take control of the...
  6. microsoft account hacked and email changed but password still the same

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft account hacked and email changed but password still the same: Hello, a russian dude hacked into my Microsoft account and changed the email but he didn't change the password, I want to change my email but it needs confirmation from the email account he...
  7. My account was hacked and got changed password and now i cant do anything i cant log in too...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My account was hacked and got changed password and now i cant do anything i cant log in too...: i got home from school and wanted to play games and saw that i couldn’t log in i tried everything and still nothing worked 3a48f0a3-a93d-464a-91e7-06d6ff615d3a
  8. How can i change my privacy setting from a teen account?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can i change my privacy setting from a teen account?: I am on a playstation five but i have just installed a xbox owned game (sea of thieves) i wanted to talk to people in game but i cant hear anyone and no one can hear me i am using my old microsoft...
  9. I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...: I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account) for reasons I cannot remember, but I would like to change back to the original name. But, when I try,...
  10. My epic account was hacked and they changed the email so I can’t log in

in XBoX on Windows
    My epic account was hacked and they changed the email so I can’t log in: Someone hacked my account changed the email so I can’t do the 2 factor authentication 149106d6-c982-4ec2-85d6-2189fbdc2218