My account can't join or create LFG posts

Discus and support My account can't join or create LFG posts in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; So, I've had this issue for about a year now, and every time I call Microsoft Tech Support, they make me restart the console or reset the router or... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by NumericSpy18, Nov 6, 2021.

1. NumericSpy18
    NumericSpy18 Guest

So, I've had this issue for about a year now, and every time I call Microsoft Tech Support, they make me restart the console or reset the router or something. But it ISN'T THE CONNECTION THAT IS THE ISSUE. I recently got a Series X and I still can't make a Looking for Group post or join one using this account. How do I fix this?

:)

NumericSpy18, Nov 6, 2021
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Sign in with your account at Xbox.com, then click your profile icon in the top right of the page.

- From the dropdown click the three dots and then Xbox Settings.

-That will take you to a page that has your Privacy & Online Safety Settings, from there you can toggle everything to 'Allow'.
  3. Georges C. Win User

Can't join anyone or create LFG post. "This post is no longer available."

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello JoNaZz5200, you've checked if you've received any restrictions on your account on the Enforcement website, sometimes this can happen and affect group publishing.

4. Francia J. Win User

I can't create or interest in lfg posts

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Please perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.
  5. XBF Mohammed C Win User

LFG posts not loading and can't create LFG post "Something went wrong"

This might have to do with NAT type issues!

You may want to check the NAT type on the Xbox Network tab of the Gaming section in the Windows Settings and find out how to troubleshoot it below:

1. Press the Windows button on your device or keyboard, or select the Windows icon in the lower-left corner of the main screen.
    2. Select Settings > Gaming, and then select Xbox Networking.
    3. Under Xbox Live Multiplayer, check the NAT type.
    If the NAT type is not open, you will need to open some ports with your internet provider.

These ports must be open: Port 88 (UDP) Port 3074 (UDP and TCP) Port 53 (UDP and TCP) Port 80 (TCP) Port 500 (UDP) Port 3544 (UDP) Port 4500 (UDP).

If the issue persists, you might want to report the problem so it gets looked into: Provide feedback as an Xbox Insider | Xbox Support
  6. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Cannot create or join LFGs

Would you please try disconnecting your Xbox from the internet whether it is wired or wireless and power cycle your console.

Sign back into your Wi-Fi and try again.

If this does not help, I would suggest preforming a soft reset How to reset your Xbox console to factory defaults | Xbox Support by selecting Reset and keep my games & apps.

Also, you might want to check your NAT type as it should be open; to do that please follow the steps below:

Settings > Network Settings > NAT type => It should be open.

If the NAT type is not open, you will need to open some ports with your internet provider. These ports must be open: Port 88 (UDP) Port 3074 (UDP and TCP) Port 53 (UDP and TCP) Port 80 (TCP) Port 500 (UDP) Port 3544 (UDP) Port 4500 (UDP).
Thema:

1. My account can't join or create LFG posts - Similar Threads - account can't join

2. Can someone help my xbox won't relink my discord account do I can't join any vcs

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can someone help my xbox won't relink my discord account do I can't join any vcs: About a hour ago I was gonna hop into a discord call with a couple friends and when I tried to open the server list it says "You need to link accounts again" and I've tried through all of the...
  3. Can't join lan sever (Minecraft) due to my accounts privacy

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't join lan sever (Minecraft) due to my accounts privacy: Everytime i try to join a Minecraft lan server or launch one it tells me i need to change my privacy in my Microsoft account but it's all public and still doesn't work? I've searched other forms...
  4. I need help with my Xbox live account I have game pass on my account so why can't I join...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with my Xbox live account I have game pass on my account so why can't I join...: Hello there please find a way to help me play with my live friends 0a43757f-312d-4431-9776-0b0810320e36
  5. Suddenly can't join Realms due to "account issues" though I used to be able to and can on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suddenly can't join Realms due to "account issues" though I used to be able to and can on...: When I try to join a realm on my Xbox One, it says "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up. Please ensure your online safety settings allow...
  6. I can't join Realms on the Windows 10 edition "because of how my account is set up"

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't join Realms on the Windows 10 edition "because of how my account is set up": I can't join Minecraft Realms "because of how my account is set up," but I have "Join multiplayer games" and "You can create and join clubs" set to "Allow." I do not own an Xbox....
  7. Why can't I join realms with my friends even though all of my account settings are what...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I join realms with my friends even though all of my account settings are what...: I spent close to 5 hours yesterday trying to figure out how to get the account settings set up, so I finally did that, over 12 hours later and I still can't join and I'm still getting the same...
  8. my son can't join multiplayer 'please check your Microsoft account settings'.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    my son can't join multiplayer 'please check your Microsoft account settings'.: Hi, My son can't join a multiplayer game because it says it is disabled and he needs to check his Microsoft account settings. I (his mum) have looked through the forum and followed all the...
  9. Have a child on my account, changed xbox privacy setting, they can't join realms on Minecraft.

in XBoX on Windows
    Have a child on my account, changed xbox privacy setting, they can't join realms on Minecraft.: Hi there, My problem is that I have a child on my account and I changed all the xbox settings, and they have signed in and out of their account to try to see if that works, but they can't join...
  10. Have an Xbox live account, but can't join the rewards

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Have an Xbox live account, but can't join the rewards: I have been a an xbox live account member for years now and have never been able to join the rewards program. If has been way over the 96 hours. Please sign me up...