My Account banned from Xbox live

Discus and support My Account banned from Xbox live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Please help My son's account and gamer tag has been banned from Xbox live? The gamer tag name is Live Zinc can someone please send me the details and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FlabbyHickory03, Jan 4, 2014.

1. My Account banned from Xbox live

Please help

My son's account and gamer tag has been banned from Xbox live? The gamer tag name is Live Zinc can someone please send me the details and complaints that have been filed to have this account banned.

Many Thanks

[Mod removed]

:)

FlabbyHickory03, Jan 4, 2014
  2. turk3y
    turk3y Guest
    What happens to your games if you get banned on an XB One

that is the same as it is now, if you manage to break the rules so badly its a lifetime account ban you loose everything jn that account.

for a modified console its the console that is banned, I think you have to involved in active game code hacking or account phishing or other be involved in nasty completely ruin live for others areas to get a perm ban for your actual gamer account, hey are never clear on why accounts are banned tho

turk3y, Jan 4, 2014
  3. Jack Le
    Jack Le Guest
    Help. My account got hacked

My account has been banned from communications because someone hacked my account. Please help me.

Jack Le, Jan 4, 2014
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

You need to post in the suspension forums here
    forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

Your post will need to be verified so you will not get an instant answer.

Also,they will only tell you why the account was banned,not the details on any complaints filed.

Daft Badger, Jan 4, 2014
  5. MCBeniu
    MCBeniu Guest
    You need to make this post in XBOX 360 Support Forum 09

MCBeniu, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Dirty Loco Win User

Games List Of Safe Games ?

I'm afraid there is way to use "back-up" discs on the Xbox. The use of them my result in an account ban from Xbox Live and/or a console ban from Xbox Live.
  7. greatsirkain Win User

player in lobby has been banned from playing matchmaking on xbox live

that page goes to bans from xbox live " My LIVE account was suspended"

It's neither a ban from nor a connecting to live problem but it is a LIVE problem and the bans page requyires a mod to view the post before I get any help/advice
  8. Zen Like Calm Win User

I was banned from the Xbox Forum, why does the ban extend to here?

This is not a account ban, my gamertag (voteDC) is still in use on Xbox Live. It was simply a ban from the xbox forum.

It is a shame then that a forum ban there equals a ban from here. I find that somewhat of a shame but I guess it is something I am going to have to live with.
  9. snipingdawg8 Win User

I can't connect to Xbox Live!

i got banned from xbox live because my friend secretly modded behind my back help my account banned is 8
  10. LuanGonçalves2 Win User

Wrongfully Banned account on new xbox series s

I was permanently banned from xbox live, accused of stealing an account that is mine, that is, they banned my account for stealing another account of mine, and they are not solving anything, I need help
Thema:

1. My Account banned from Xbox live - Similar Threads - Account banned live

2. My xbox live account was stolen and banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox live account was stolen and banned: I tried to challenge the permanent ban, cuz i want to play, i want to purchase any content in destiny 2. But i cant because my appellation was rejected. I cant link a new account to Bungie.net,...
  3. How to access the game library on a Xbox Live banned account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to access the game library on a Xbox Live banned account: I’ve spent close to over $1000 over the years. My account got banned for network scanning for any incoming DDoS atracks and blacklisting IPs sending malicious requests through my firewall. DDoSing...
  4. Banned from xbox live permanently, trying to make a new account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned from xbox live permanently, trying to make a new account.: I got banned on my xbox live account permanently and when I tried to make a new one, it says "due to an xbox live suspension, use of the xbox network may be limited"...
  5. Xbox Live Account Ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Account Ban: I have been permanently banned from signing into my main Xbox live account, I submitted a case review and they replied with a very long email stating that they have investigated it thoroughly and...
  6. Xbox Live Permanent Ban on my account (Sorry, please forgive me)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Permanent Ban on my account (Sorry, please forgive me): Hello, hope you're all having a good day/night. Ive tried filing a case review and it wouldn't work so I was told to come here. I have been playing Xbox for 9 years. I made my first Xbox live...
  7. Need a self temp ban to my Xbox Live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need a self temp ban to my Xbox Live account: I need a temp ban for 1 month. Is there a XBLPET Staff member that can issue it? I did something that violated MY rules Not the code of conduct of myself. f09db3e2-a855-461e-a87f-77ce362e1ec2
  8. Someone THREATENED to hack my xbox live account and ban me.

in XBoX on Windows
    Someone THREATENED to hack my xbox live account and ban me.: So, hi everyone, I am , a very huge fan of Minecraft. I wanted to play multiplayer survival, and came across a user (cannot remember full username), but I won't say it. They threatened to "hack...
  9. Xbox Live Account Permanent Ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Account Permanent Ban: We have 2 Xbox Accounts one of which has been permanently banned for apparant cheating, my son uses this account and is 12 years old and clearly doesnt know what he was doing while playing GTA...
  10. Banimento de Console/Banimento da conta do Xbox Live[Console ban / Xbox Live account ban]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Banimento de Console/Banimento da conta do Xbox Live[Console ban / Xbox Live account ban]: Olá pessoal tudo bem com vocês?, estou com algumas dúvidas a respeito do banimento de conta do Xbox Live ou o Banimento do Xbox One de se conectar a internet e jogar online. Se eu logar a minha...