My account appears as offline to my friends, but its on for me, and i cant add them or...

Discus and support My account appears as offline to my friends, but its on for me, and i cant add them or... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Good night my name is Lucas and im from Brazil, i just purchased xbox game pass on pc 4 hours ago, and i just cant play with my friends because for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by LuckedDs, May 25, 2021.

1. LuckedDs
    LuckedDs Guest

My account appears as offline to my friends, but its on for me, and i cant add them or...

Good night my name is Lucas and im from Brazil, i just purchased xbox game pass on pc 4 hours ago, and i just cant play with my friends because for them im offline, but on my screen im online but cant add them as friends or follow them, i tried a lot of things but i cant fix it, my xbox account just doesnt show as online for them. I have tried adding them through the cell app for xbox and it just gave me an error message telling me to try again later, i have also tried the xbox website but it doesnt work it just takes me to microsoft support privacy page, just annoying, if anyone knows how to fix this please help me, thanks.

:)

LuckedDs, May 25, 2021
  2. XBF Meryem R Win User

My account appears as offline to my friends, but its on for me, and i cant add them or follow them(Xbox game pass PC)

Hello, I recommend that you try following the steps on this link Xbox Support.
  3. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Xbox one Account

My xbox account is glitched it shows me online for me but my friends see me offline and i cant fix it. I set

it to appear online but the same thing
    If the restart didnt fix your probelm try toggling appearing offline
  4. DoraVazLopes25 Win User

Windows Phone 8.1 games not showing in xbox live account

I cant add new neighbours to the sims freeplay because it is not appearing in my profile (xbox). In my account only appears the mahjong game but its not the only one I play. If the sims doesnt appear i cant add new neighbours.
  5. a tiny creature Win User

Friend list problem?

Same thing has just started happening to me, but its me who my friends see as offline. I'm certainly not appearing offline and in the past 3 days 2 of my friends have asked me why i was offline even though i wasn't.
  6. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Not receiving party or game invites

Yeah for those suggesting it's an Online/Offline appearing thing, that doesn't seem to be true. I have appeared Offline before and my friends were still able to go to my profile and send me game or party invites, and I joined them with no problems. So
    you can still receive these and accept them if you are appearing Offline.
Thema:

1. My account appears as offline to my friends, but its on for me, and i cant add them or... - Similar Threads - account appears offline

2. After using the secondary v-bucks code, my account does not appear

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After using the secondary v-bucks code, my account does not appear: I have redeemed my v-bucks card code and the secondary code as well and it does not appear in my account. bf8ea239-f36e-4d65-a4ba-f0ef16d6ce54
  3. Adding money to one child's microsoft balance is appearing on another child's account. How...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adding money to one child's microsoft balance is appearing on another child's account. How...: I have an XboxS. I have an account myself and I have two child accounts, Child1 and Child2. Yesterday I added money to Child1's account. We can see this clearly in the order history of my MS...
  4. Minecraft account does not appear.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft account does not appear.: For some reason when i log in to my microsoft account to play minecraft, my java edition doesn't appear anymore, even tho i'm logging in to the same account that i migrated. I still have the...
  5. Minecraft not appearing on my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft not appearing on my account: Hello, I migrated mojang to my microsoft account but now my minecraft account claims that i have never bought minecraft. I still have the order ID can you assist me on how to progress further...
  6. Microsoft rewards Xbox gift card money has not appeared in my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft rewards Xbox gift card money has not appeared in my account: I had today purchased the 3 dollar Xbox gift card on the Xbox rewards app but I have not received money on my account or an email about my purchase I did this at 2pm EST I do not know what the...
  7. this microsoft account does not appear to own a Minecraft account or have PC Gamepass

in XBoX on Consoles
    this microsoft account does not appear to own a Minecraft account or have PC Gamepass: yesterday I was playing Minecraft like usual but today when I opened the launcher ... my account was logged out ... i tried to log it back in and it didn't work so I went to minecraft.net. there I...
  8. My shark card money isn’t appearing on my account GTA V

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My shark card money isn’t appearing on my account GTA V: Hello, I purchased a megalodon shark card via a gift card for the series x/s edition of the game. I have not received the money on my in game account yet. Please could someone look into this....
  9. Hello. I seem to have a problem with my linked accounts on the xbox app not appearing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello. I seem to have a problem with my linked accounts on the xbox app not appearing: The linked accounts option isn't showing where it's supposed to be on the xbox app on pc and when I go to the mobile app to get to it, it constantly says "something went wrong"....
  10. How to fix the account linking that appears every time Crusader Kings 3 launches (XBOX and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to fix the account linking that appears every time Crusader Kings 3 launches (XBOX and...: Hello, i try to find out why i have to connect my account (XBOX) with Crusader Kings 3 (Paradox) every time in start/restart the game (playing via GamePass). On Paradox it says I am concected but...