My account and purchase of both versions of minecraft got deleted since I was hacked

Discus and support My account and purchase of both versions of minecraft got deleted since I was hacked in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I had minecraft linked to my microsoft account and my microsoft account linked to my email. I got hacked recently, resulting in the deletion of my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by neb just neb, Mar 22, 2023.

1. neb just neb
    neb just neb Guest

My account and purchase of both versions of minecraft got deleted since I was hacked

I had minecraft linked to my microsoft account and my microsoft account linked to my email. I got hacked recently, resulting in the deletion of my microsoft account. I have made a new one approx. 1 hour before sending this ticket. However, when I try to log into the launcher with my previous microsoft account, it tells me to log in to the microsoft account *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** . I don't know what to do as I saved up a long long time for both versions and I would really like some support. I have tried uninstalling the launcher just to try to log in with my old microsoft account, in the hopes of being able to log into it again. I have plenty of proof that I had Java Edition, and for bedrock I managed to get a couple of pictures. Please tell me. Is there any way to get my account back??

:)

neb just neb, Mar 22, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

3. Michael Scafedi Win User

My account was also hacked. Someone got into my account and bought gift cards with my credit card information that was stored on my account. Three people from Microsoft told me not to worry that would take care of the charges. A week later they blocked me. Told me they can't fix the breach. I lost my money with them. I will be selling my xbox, games, etc. and go with Sony Playstation. I checked online with the BBB and I am not the only one that had problems with Microsoft. They don't care about the customers anymore.
  4. Kumassuo Win User

Will i be able to get java?

I have a new account because the microsoft deleted the hacked account but after it got deleted i still had minecraft bedrock
  5. C Zakila Win User

Recover Hacked Account

The problem I'm facing is my Microsoft account got deleted and cannot be recovered for some reason, I wanted to get back my minecraft account in my hacked Microsoft account.
  6. Aggressive Combo Win User

Need help with linking a Minecraft account to a Microsoft Account after having the linked account terminated due to being compromised.

I made a new Microsoft account with the same email as the hacked Microsoft Account since it was deleted. Does that mean that Minecraft account is dead forever?
Thema:

1. My account and purchase of both versions of minecraft got deleted since I was hacked - Similar Threads - account purchase both

2. Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!: SERIOUSLY???!! Someone hacked my account, ordered 11 $25 gift cards paid via my paypal and THEY WON'T REFUND ME FOR THESE???!!! So, I've now been robbed TWICE - one by the hacker and now by...
  3. My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...: My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know how do I request a refund? eba99bf0-a833-4cdc-844b-1228486113ac
  4. My account was hacked and I need a refund on three gift card purchases

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked and I need a refund on three gift card purchases: My account was hacked and they bought three gift cards before I locked my card. 2 $10 gift cards and 1 $15 gift card. I need my money back. Order numbers: [mod removed]...
  5. HOW TO REMOVE ACCOUNT PURCHASE LIMIT

in XBoX on Consoles
    HOW TO REMOVE ACCOUNT PURCHASE LIMIT: HOW TO REMOVE ACCOUNT PURCHASE LIMITS HELP I WANT TO BUY MINECRAFT 6b4ec4e4-d7ee-430a-9191-761d6462c23e
  6. My microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased - does anybody...

in XBoX on Windows
    My microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased - does anybody...: My Microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased and gifted to a random email address - the total purchase amount was around £175. I have been desperately trying to...
  7. parental controls. game purchased on my account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    parental controls. game purchased on my account.: Originally the xbox was mine and it is associated with my account. The children have been using it and it has never been a problem. My wife and I feel like our son is spending too much time on it...
  8. Why is my purchase not in my library/account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my purchase not in my library/account?: All right. This is a bit of a doozy and quite a weird problem. To break it down I basically can't download Sea of Thieves in my new PC. I am using this support as sort of a last resort. I...
  9. Can I transfer purchase license from one account to another?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I transfer purchase license from one account to another?: 4 years ago my dad bought a game (Sea of Thieves) for me because I was a minor. However, the game can only be downloaded using his account. Even though my game progress is saved under my Xbox...
  10. After migrating my Mojang/Minecraft account to Microsoft, It says I need to purchase...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After migrating my Mojang/Minecraft account to Microsoft, It says I need to purchase...: Back when I had an old windows 7 PC, I decided to buy Minecraft Java Edition and to my surprise it worked and several updates later, it was barely playable so we threw away the old PC. It has been...