My Account and console has suspended

Discus and support My Account and console has suspended in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello microsoft I received a ban because of a friend of mine who posted a picture of sexual content in my account. when he published I was on vacation... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BlackKillerSF2, Jul 25, 2018.

1. My Account and console has suspended

hello microsoft I received a ban because of a friend of mine who posted a picture of sexual content in my account. when he published I was on vacation and I do not know what he posted on my xbox profile. help me get rid of the ban?

:)

BlackKillerSF2, Jul 25, 2018
  2. Why did my account get suspended?

Why is my Wicked309Clown account suspended?

Wicked309Clown, Jul 25, 2018
  3. Savage
    Savage Guest
    My account was suspended

My xbox account is suspended untill 5/4/2012 witch is today i cant check my aim account i dont remember my password i made one for yahoo but cant change it i tried to switch emails. My account was supposed to be off suspention but its not. Xbox sent a email to me old email at aim.com but i dont use that email i use yahoo i still dont know the reason for being suspended

Any idea's?

Savage, Jul 25, 2018
  4. My Account and console has suspended

Hi, if your console has been suspended, there is nothing you can do, console bans/suspensions cannot be appealed against. If your account is suspended/banned, then you can log in on
    enforcement.xbox.com and submit a case review.

StuartATrueRed, Jul 25, 2018
  5. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    You are responsible for the actions performed from your account. For the rest follow the suggestion of the previous post

M3tal Daz3, Jul 25, 2018
  6. I have already done a review case I want to do another but leave me no more what to do?

7. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    You only get one case review. If you already submitted one and the enforcement team upheld their decision, there is nothing else you can do.

Smwutches, Jul 25, 2018
  8. My Account and console has suspended

I have already done a review case I want to do another but leave me no more what to do?

9. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    You only get one case review. If you already submitted one and the enforcement team upheld their decision, there is nothing else you can do.

Smwutches, Nov 3, 2018
  10. BlackKillerSF2 Win User

I have already done a review case I want to do another but leave me no more what to do?
  11. BlackKillerSF2 Win User

Hi, if your console has been suspended, there is nothing you can do, console bans/suspensions cannot be appealed against. If your account is suspended/banned, then you can log in on
  12. Smwutches Win User

13. StuartATrueRed Win User

14. Smwutches Win User

Thema:

1. My Account and console has suspended - Similar Threads - Account console has

2. Will anyone be able to access my account if I delete it from my Xbox One S console?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will anyone be able to access my account if I delete it from my Xbox One S console?: I am going to sell my console and would like to know if by deleting my account from my Xbox One S no one will be able to access it and my game progress. If I open or register my account to my new...
  3. Connecting 2 accounts same console on Minecraft please Help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Connecting 2 accounts same console on Minecraft please Help!: My husband and I have recently downloaded Minecraft. We’ve been building a world on his account and me as a guest “second controller”. Today I decided to add my account to the console. I can open...
  4. My Xbox account was banned within a week of purchasing an Xbox console.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox account was banned within a week of purchasing an Xbox console.: [img] I am a 39-year-old gamer. I bought a new Xbox Series X on December 17, 2023. After getting XSX, I played Call Of Duty Infinite Warfare (Xbox360) and Advanced Warfare (Xbox360) multiplayer...
  5. If I set a console to home console can i have the account removed so nobody plays on it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I set a console to home console can i have the account removed so nobody plays on it?: So I want know in the past you can set the console to home console and remove the account with the effects still in play so nobody plays on your account. Does this still work for the Series S and...
  6. I am unable to connect my EPIC account to the console

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am unable to connect my EPIC account to the console: I am unable to connect my EPIC account to the console because when I installed it I did not enter an EPIC account and it probably opened a new user for me, but I now want to connect the EPIC...
  7. I can’t sign into my new microsoft account on my xbox series s console.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t sign into my new microsoft account on my xbox series s console.: I’ve recently been suspended for a year on my main account. 4 of the 5 suspensions was from someone else on my account and the last one was from me. I have attempted to sign in on a new account...
  8. How do my son and I use the same xbox account on seperate consoles with different profiles

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do my son and I use the same xbox account on seperate consoles with different profiles: My son has had an xob for 10 years and has been using my MS account to login into his xbox. I have recently purchased my own and would like to use my account. I don't want my son to lose all his...
  9. my friend got console and account banned but bought a new Xbox and made a new account...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my friend got console and account banned but bought a new Xbox and made a new account...: 9 days ago my friend was playing on the Xbox with me and all of a sudden his account got banned and so did his Xbox, a few days later both him and his sister got new Xbox’s for early Christmas but...
  10. Account and console permanent banned rt possible hack

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account and console permanent banned rt possible hack: Please I am in desperate help with this problem. Im a 40 year old, profesdional nurse practitioner and my account is seldom used by me and my 6 yo son. I have reached out to Xbox Using a new...