My acc isn't able to join my friends on bedrock my acc name is Shavertrends and I can't...

Discus and support My acc isn't able to join my friends on bedrock my acc name is Shavertrends and I can't... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was wondering if u could fix this dfe53d7a-b74e-4d14-9fd8-f79cc5abd103 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Makiah Shaver, Feb 12, 2023.

1. My acc isn't able to join my friends on bedrock my acc name is Shavertrends and I can't...

I was wondering if u could fix this

:)

Makiah Shaver, Feb 12, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

My acc isn't able to join my friends on bedrock my acc name is Shavertrends and I can't join shaveradhabb8's map. I was wondering if you cold fix that đź‘Ť

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

May I ask what is the exact error or issue that you’re experiencing whenever you’re trying to join your friends world?
  3. aF I Calooha Win User

gamerscore reset.

I just figuerd out that on my acc pic on the left my gs is 51900 and if you click my name it says on my acc 61000 so whats going on there?
  4. Steel SpyGhost Win User

0x87c40001

I can't acces my friends list and I can't invite friends to a group ( errors : 0x87c40000 and 0x87c40001 ) since sunday in the evening , very frustrating !!
  5. Daniel#4096 Win User

Xbox account

So my accs and console are safe?

That friends acc cant hurt me in any way...?
  6. L4c3rd4 Win User

Minecraft Account Merge

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey jerjeron, how are you today? Hope you're well.

Indeed, when you migrate accounts, all of the contents, from Acc A will be transfer to Acc B, and Acc A will no longer have any use, preventing you from login in and use it, because now that Acc A is the Acc B.
Thema:

My acc isn't able to join my friends on bedrock my acc name is Shavertrends and I can't...

1. My acc isn't able to join my friends on bedrock my acc name is Shavertrends and I can't... - Similar Threads - acc isn't able

2. my microsfot acc got hacked (minecraft)

in XBoX on Windows
    my microsfot acc got hacked (minecraft): [img] my acc got hacked and the hacker changed the email address to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus DatenschutzgrĂĽnden entfernt. *** [img] e008e299-5c4a-4562-bd39-883e62c556ce
  3. Hello my acc has been hacked and I’m very afraid that there’s someone on the acc spending...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello my acc has been hacked and I’m very afraid that there’s someone on the acc spending...: My acc has been hacked and I’m afraid that someone is spending money off the acc because I’m not sure if my mother’s credit card is on it so there’s a very high risk. My acc has been hacked for...
  4. i cant login to my acc

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant login to my acc: hello, i havent been able to log in to my acc for the past 2 days, it keeps saying that ive asked for too many codes at the moment so i gotta wait till tomorrow and thats exactly what i did, i...
  5. Finding my old acc email after 3 years

in XboX Insiders
    Finding my old acc email after 3 years: Hi I got an account that have been created on a Xbox one s 6 years ago and I made another one 2 years ago, but now I want to open my old acc I got the name of the acc but I forgot the email and...
  6. I first got an cracked acc when i login in it i have the error gelp us secure your acc but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I first got an cracked acc when i login in it i have the error gelp us secure your acc but...: It is My problem please support 69d8fc12-1fbf-469e-be28-994279c0ae7e
  7. How to transfer worlds between switch and pc with only mc acc no realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer worlds between switch and pc with only mc acc no realms: i just got mc for my computer but i was dissapointed when i loaded up bedrock to see none of my worlds from switch were on my pc. to clarify i have used my ms acc on switch. i would like to know...
  8. Hacked Microsoft acc

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hacked Microsoft acc: my whole microsoft account has been removed and i cant access any of my xbox, microsoft services any ideas? ive been stressing out for a few days and any help would be great...
  9. Can’t get my old Fortnite acc back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t get my old Fortnite acc back: I have an acc right now but I can’t log in on my old one with much skins I have spent much money on and I really want to log into it again but I can’t remember what email and password it is to the...
  10. Why isn't my Gold acc working as intended? Can't play games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't my Gold acc working as intended? Can't play games.: Hello, just a day or two ago I hooked up a gold account at a discount for this user and now all of a sudden I can't play games online? It says it expires early in January 2017. Does this offer...