My 7 year old son downloaded an add on for a game he does not own. How can we get a refund?

Discus and support My 7 year old son downloaded an add on for a game he does not own. How can we get a refund? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My son mistakenly downloaded an add on for a game that he doesn't own. I think he thought it was the full game. I was not aware that was doing this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ScottyPgaming, Dec 31, 2015.

1. My 7 year old son downloaded an add on for a game he does not own. How can we get a refund?

My son mistakenly downloaded an add on for a game that he doesn't own. I think he thought it was the full game. I was not aware that was doing this until he came running down the step in tears. Is there any way to get a refund??

:)

ScottyPgaming, Dec 31, 2015
  2. Fastlucas100
    Fastlucas100 Guest
    lego dimensions, do you need xbox live account?

I'm having the same problem with my 7 year old sons Lego dimensions - he is unable to play on any of the level games as we can't download the content? Does he need Xbox live?

Fastlucas100, Dec 31, 2015
  3. Family sharing not working

Hi, I have set up a new xbox one for my 8 year old son. I have set up my own account/gamertag and also one for my son along with family sharing. I downloaded Minecraft using a code and also free trials for games and gold. When my son logs on he cannot play
    unless I log on too. I read that I need to set up my home Xbox for myself and my son. I have done this and he still does not have access to gold and it asks for code/payment.

Can you help please?

SillySatyr97832, Dec 31, 2015
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

My 7 year old son downloaded an add on for a game he does not own. How can we get a refund?

Smwutches, Dec 31, 2015
  5. Smwutches Win User

6. Fastlucas100 Win User

lego dimensions, do you need xbox live account?

I'm having the same problem with my 7 year old sons Lego dimensions - he is unable to play on any of the level games as we can't download the content? Does he need Xbox live?
  7. brighteyesjd Win User

Minecraft

i would like to add you if thats ok. he is 7 too and normally plays with my 5 year old son and their 9 year old friend
  8. VoluntaryNut250 Win User

Looking for nice kids to play minecraft creative

hi al my son is new to online gaming he is 7 years old I have requested all names above his gamer tag is SteeledZebra4 he is under my gamertag please add him
  9. villagekidz Win User

Minecraft Xbox one kids friend list

My sons are 4 (5 in Oct.) and 7 years old they play roblox and minecraft. We have a mic, but they have never chatted online before. I would only let my 7 year old use the mic though. My 4 yr olds GT is and my 7 yr olds is minebot2 on Xbox One.
    Feel free to add one or both.
Thema:

1. My 7 year old son downloaded an add on for a game he does not own. How can we get a refund? - Similar Threads - old son downloaded

2. My 11 year old son purchased v-bucks without my permission,how do I go about camcelling...

in XBoX on Windows
    My 11 year old son purchased v-bucks without my permission,how do I go about camcelling...: On the 29th of December my son made multiple purchases buying v-bucks without our permission,which was our rent money f0aba27f-7ca9-4026-a220-61f59569379d
  3. My sons Xbox got toasted by my 2 year old and neither him or i can remember his email to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My sons Xbox got toasted by my 2 year old and neither him or i can remember his email to...: What are my options to recover an email to an account ? My son and myself can’t remember the password to his account and I’ve got too much money tied up I. His account to start over...
  4. Why can't I approve my son's (8yrs old) sign into Minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I approve my son's (8yrs old) sign into Minecraft?: I am trying to login on behalf of my son (8yrs old) so that he can play minecraft online with his friend. However, every time I try, I receive an error message "It's not you it's us". Please do...
  5. How do I recover all of my sons old add-ons? He started playing again now that he's grown?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I recover all of my sons old add-ons? He started playing again now that he's grown?: How do I recover all of my sons old add-ons? He is grown now, started playing again and tells me it was all connected to my email? 363ed5ca-01c5-4b53-b690-e9c9fe0554a2
  6. my son had to reset console, can't access profile as we tried all our old emails. can't get...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my son had to reset console, can't access profile as we tried all our old emails. can't get...: My son had to reset the console, we cannot retrieve his username as we tried all the old email/ passwords, we can't get to speak to anyone in person to help. Tried emails and passwords now has set...
  7. My son had an account previously How do we gain access to the old account where all his...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son had an account previously How do we gain access to the old account where all his...: My son has an old account where all his games were purchased on including the subscription we are still paying for. The email has within the past 5 months been permanently deleted. How do we gain...
  8. I am struggling to access my sons (9yr old) windows/xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am struggling to access my sons (9yr old) windows/xbox account: I have tried to reset the account but as he is 9 and hasn't logged onto anything else really we can not access the account, The password I have saved is not working and my other son (14) helpfully...
  9. My 13 year old son has gotten me console ban trying to get it took off my Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My 13 year old son has gotten me console ban trying to get it took off my Xbox: My son got me console ban for the first time and I’m trying to find out what he did wrong I never even been console banned I didn’t even know that was a thing but he isn’t allowed on my Xbox no...
  10. my name is brandon my son gamer tag is my old one cyusuck007

in XBoX Accessibility
    my name is brandon my son gamer tag is my old one cyusuck007: a accout name [mod removed] IS PICKING ON MY SON CALLING HIM A [mod removed] SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE EVEN IF ITS A 3 MONTHS BANNED FOR COUMMICTION THIS IS REDUCLESS AN THE BULLING NEEDS TO STOP...