My 7 year old is looking for XBOX ONE Minecraft users around his age.
Discus and support My 7 year old is looking for XBOX ONE Minecraft users around his age. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My son is looking for friends to play with on XBOX One Minecraft users that are his age. He is 7 ... No cussing or inappropriate behavior.... If... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ZEKEYDOO, Jan 10, 2015.
Thema:
My 7 year old is looking for XBOX ONE Minecraft users around his age.
Loading...
-
My 7 year old is looking for XBOX ONE Minecraft users around his age. - Similar Threads - old looking Minecraft
-
My insider preview is tied to my old account
in XboX InsidersMy insider preview is tied to my old account: My previous account was banned over a year ago for reasons still unbeknownst to me, anyway on my console the preview is tied to said account so I cant change tiers or even cancel the preview. Is... -
When you boot-up remote play it shows the old boot-up animation
in XboX InsidersWhen you boot-up remote play it shows the old boot-up animation: I know this is a minor visual detail, but whenever I launch Xbox Remote Play (via browser), it still displays the original Series X|S boot-up screen. Shouldn't this be updated to the new green... -
Why does Xbox Series S still show the old `xbox.com/xboxone/NAT` link?
in XboX InsidersWhy does Xbox Series S still show the old `xbox.com/xboxone/NAT` link?: I noticed something on my Xbox Series S. Whenever my console has no internet connection or Xbox network services are unavailable, the network screen shows a support link that says:... -
Is there a way to get the old Minecraft UI back? The new UI looks very ugly, I just hate...
in XBoX on WindowsIs there a way to get the old Minecraft UI back? The new UI looks very ugly, I just hate...: [img] [img] The top one a random example I found and is the old UI. The bottom one is the ugly gray blob Mojang switched to. No hate towards Mojang, I quite like the update so far,... -
Looking For an Old Xbox 360 Account
in XBoX AccessibilityLooking For an Old Xbox 360 Account: Hello There! - i am in search of an old xbox 360 account of mine - all i remember is the username of said account and that would be a singular lower-case letter u i unfortunately do not have the... -
Is there any way to look up an old account with just a gamer tag?
in XBoX AccessibilityIs there any way to look up an old account with just a gamer tag?: I'm trying to connect my Minecraft to my PSN but originally did it years ago with an old account and I don't remember the email for the account but it tells me what the gamer tag was for that... -
As this other person said I wish U could look at your old profile pictures as I would love...
in XBoX AccessibilityAs this other person said I wish U could look at your old profile pictures as I would love...: I hope this really does happen 27301770-5608-4b09-bd41-71ed6fd7e114 -
When I look at my “Full Library” tab, I see all of the old owner’s games. How do I get rid...
in XBoX Games and AppsWhen I look at my “Full Library” tab, I see all of the old owner’s games. How do I get rid...: Hi Xbox. On my Xbox One S, when I open the “Full Library” tab under “Games,” it shows all of the previous owner’s old, and I believe, new games. How do I get rid of these games so I can only see... -
I was wondering why my game would look like this? I have a 3 month old Series X is it my...
in XBoX Games and AppsI was wondering why my game would look like this? I have a 3 month old Series X is it my...: I just bought my Series X back in January at the end of the month and within that timeframe I've seen this black/white Distorted Pixels a few times now in a few games but the occurrence has been...