My 7 Day Free Trail Code won't work.

Discus and support My 7 Day Free Trail Code won't work. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I purchased CoD: Ghosts and received 7 day Xbox Live Gold trail. I tried to redeem the code but it just gives me an error code that doesn't seem to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Some Daft Punk, Jan 6, 2014.

1. My 7 Day Free Trail Code won't work.

I purchased CoD: Ghosts and received 7 day Xbox Live Gold trail. I tried to redeem the code but it just gives me an error code that doesn't seem to have ever existed.

Error Code:

XBOS-3009
    2e8f13a0-e0fa-4289-9a06-e0000bad02d7
    2014/01/07 - 02:06:35 UTC
    Did I get trolled by the Microsoft Team? Can I get a code that actually works?

:)

Some Daft Punk, Jan 6, 2014
  2. 7 day trail code

My 7 day trail code from my call of duty ghost didn't go through but now it says that the code has been used but y membership is still silver.

UnwantedxKarma, Jan 6, 2014
  3. 7 day trail code

hollo my name is antonio ramsey try to look up 7 day trail so i can play online with my friend

MildewyBarrel, Jan 6, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Is this the account you're trying to add it to? You can't add a trial to a gold subscription.

Smwutches, Jan 6, 2014
  5. so what do you do? i have a friend trying to add a 2 week trial to his.

Aint Nuthn 2 It, Jan 29, 2014
  6. You don't do anything... you cannot add a trial on top of a subscription. I don't know why anyone would even try.

VisageOfAnAngel, Jan 29, 2014
  7. You used to be able to stack trial and existing subscriptions before

williehutch03, Feb 25, 2014
  8. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

willie, it's never been possible to stack trial and gold subscriptions.

Smwutches, Feb 25, 2014
  9. GATORNC27616
    GATORNC27616 Guest
    I don't have a gold membership (never had one) and I get the same error code. Any resolutions out there?

GATORNC27616, Mar 24, 2014
  10. I've been paying for gold monthly and now its run out it tells me to add a code so when i do it says that i already have gold any ideas how i can solve this? I can go on youtube and stuff yet cant go into an online game or party

xDispicableTx, Dec 6, 2014
  11. Miss Diggz
    Miss Diggz Guest
    Hey there xDispicableTx,

Due to the age of this thread and that the issue you're experiencing is a bit different than that of the OP's original post, I would suggest creating a new thread detailing what you're experiencing. This way we can cater our support specifically to you.
    Thanks so much!

Miss Diggz, Oct 31, 2018
  12. Smwutches Win User

7 day trail code

Trials do not change your account status to gold. They only give you access to some aspects of online multiplayer. You would need to try playing online to make sure it's working.
  13. MildewyBarrel Win User

7 day trail code

hollo my name is antonio ramsey try to look up 7 day trail so i can play online with my friend
  14. Smwutches Win User

willie, it's never been possible to stack trial and gold subscriptions.
  15. Miss Diggz Win User

Hey there xDispicableTx,

Due to the age of this thread and that the issue you're experiencing is a bit different than that of the OP's original post, I would suggest creating a new thread detailing what you're experiencing. This way we can cater our support specifically to you.
    Thanks so much!
  16. VisageOfAnAngel Win User

You don't do anything... you cannot add a trial on top of a subscription. I don't know why anyone would even try.
Thema:

1. My 7 Day Free Trail Code won't work. - Similar Threads - Free Trail Code

2. cant invite friends for free trail

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant invite friends for free trail: first of all i own ultimate but the page shows , i dont. and i got the ultimate free with my laptop but i cant use its features, why 09d6e467-47d8-463a-8b54-94fb7efc66f0
  3. Free trail glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Free trail glitch: I decided to try the new overwatch that’s free now. But I installed it and continues to say free trail. I even uninstalled, reset my game and I just don’t know what to do. Its frustrating that...
  4. Why is my free battlefield next generation upgrade only downloading free trail

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my free battlefield next generation upgrade only downloading free trail: Why is my battlefield XS downloading has free trail 789493ea-8f97-41e4-b339-9a6ea6cc89a0
  5. got xbox gamepass ultimate but dont see disney plus 30 day free trail

in XBoX on Consoles
    got xbox gamepass ultimate but dont see disney plus 30 day free trail: i have purchased xbox gamepass ultimate but I don't see disney plus 3 months free trail in my xbox app on my perks , also I don't own any xbox console is that the reason I am not getting disney...
  6. How do I manage my funimation premium-plus subscription before 7 day free trail ends?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I manage my funimation premium-plus subscription before 7 day free trail ends?: Ok so I bought a funimation premium-plus subscription and it’s not allowing me to cancel it can someone help? It’s says it will be charging my “Microsoft Wallet” and it continuously takes me to...
  7. I paid for ufc 4 and no there saying it’s a free trail

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for ufc 4 and no there saying it’s a free trail: I paid for ufc 4 now it’s saying free trail f9b8849e-2921-49e9-a71b-057d8c00c204
  8. I used a free trail to get a game, it came out on game pass so I got it there but it still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I used a free trail to get a game, it came out on game pass so I got it there but it still...: The game is Tottaly Accurate Battle Simulator (TABS) and it just came today on game preview, i downloaded it with the 60 min free trail, it ends then the game comes out in game pass so i click on...
  9. how to remove a free trail of a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to remove a free trail of a game: HI, I need help removing a free trail of Dragon Ball Z Xenoverse 2, I had the disc and accidently downloaded free trail and now it wont let me remove free trail. Any suggestions on how to remove...
  10. Lost message with code to EA access free trail to Madden 17 Super Deluxe Edition how do I get ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Lost message with code to EA access free trail to Madden 17 Super Deluxe Edition how do I get ...: Lost message with code to EA access free trail to Madden 17 Super Deluxe Edition how do I get a new code? 8d064365-597e-4ae6-9f0b-64a666151c44