My 6 Months Gold subscription didn't convert to my current Game Pass Subscription

Discus and support My 6 Months Gold subscription didn't convert to my current Game Pass Subscription in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I recently decided, after reaching the end of my previous Ultimate Game Pass subscription, to settle for the Xbox only Game Pass, having no use... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by widdershine, Mar 16, 2021.

1. widdershine
    widdershine Guest

My 6 Months Gold subscription didn't convert to my current Game Pass Subscription

Hi,

I recently decided, after reaching the end of my previous Ultimate Game Pass subscription, to settle for the Xbox only Game Pass, having no use of the PC part. As I had been offered a 6 Month Gold subscription last year, I finally decided to convert it into game pass sub as I once did something like a year ago.

However, once I've entered the gold sub code into the redeem code option, instead of getting converted, it just doubled up and became a parallel subscription. So I have a game pass subscription for 3 Months including Gold and a independant Gold subscription ending in 6 Months.

And of course, as there is no way to contact support (phone number send back to site, which is a complete dead end), I don't have any way to see with someone how I'm supposed to merge my two subscription.

Anyway, thanks for the help and have a nice day.

:)

widdershine, Mar 16, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Standard Game Pass does not include Gold. Only Game Pass Ultimate does. So it will only convert if you enter a Game Pass Ultimate subscription.
  3. Fulmster1219 Win User

Xbox ultimate question

I agree with Wadski in that if you currently just have a Xbox Gold subscription, you are better off adding additional months to you Gold Subscription or Game Pass first before you convert to Ultimate. If it is your first time converting to Ultimate, the
    total months of Xbox Gold plus the total months of Game Pass will be added as your new Ultimate subscription. 12 months of Gold + 3 months of Game Pass will convert to 15 months of Ultimate. If you purchase 3 months of additional Gold membership then you will
    get 18 months of Ultimate. Therefore only purchase Ultimate after you convert your subscription.
  4. Nursemorph Win User

Xbox Live Gold subscription

My Xbox Live Gold subscription was cancelled out of nowhere without my knowledge. I renewed the subscription a few months ago with a 12 month subscription. I heard it might be because my Game Pass subscription ran out, but why would that affect my Gold?? Please explain.
    If you had an active Ultimate Game Pass subscription, then any Live Gold added to your account was converted to UGP at a price ratio...so, in the case of a 12 month live Gold code, it converted into 4 months Ultimate Game Pass as they are the same price.

Sounds like that is why it has run out.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Live Gold being converted to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

It will convert the 6 months into 2 months of Ultimate. So it will only extend your current Ultimate subscription by 2 months. To keep the full 6 months of gold, you would need to enter the code after your Ultimate subscription ends.
  6. Dark Lord White Win User

i need help on xbox ultimate subscription

The Game Pass ultimate combines your Xbox Live Subscription and game together into one subscription. When you tried the 1 month you also converted your remaining subscription for the remainder of your current Xbox live Gold subscription to the Ultimate
    Game Pass for free.
Thema:

1. My 6 Months Gold subscription didn't convert to my current Game Pass Subscription - Similar Threads - Months Gold subscription

2. Xbox gold live 3 month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gold live 3 month: Bought a 3 month xbox live gold for my son for Christmas and last month I tried to add it to his console and it would not put it on. Just last week I tried to add it and it said code was not...
  3. Bought an xbox gold 6 month pass for my son from argos and its not working just says...

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought an xbox gold 6 month pass for my son from argos and its not working just says...: I've purchased an xbox gold 6months pass for my son from argos trying to redeem but it's saying something went wrong. Any ideas on why it's not working 3ce7e316-6a0a-4b79-a05c-a6f9a80d78a3
  4. How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...: I need help so I don’t lose my full subscription 94d1d692-146c-48bf-b16a-73f1dd8755b2
  5. I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...: xbox live gold not working 2d99fcab-bff0-4f66-b104-50bf8080a913
  6. I try to get the Xbox live gold for 3 months but it does not let me what I do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I try to get the Xbox live gold for 3 months but it does not let me what I do: I try to get the Xbox live gold for 3 months but it does not let me 91a69263-ac4c-4265-9b6c-85bc292adde0
  7. I just entered an Xbox live gold card that was supposed to last 3 months 14 days ago and it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just entered an Xbox live gold card that was supposed to last 3 months 14 days ago and it...: My subscription isn’t working. 6368fb5a-bcb5-4237-8b70-62c42c387a2d
  8. what happend to the 2 free xbox gold games per month. do i no longer own them?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    what happend to the 2 free xbox gold games per month. do i no longer own them?: every time there are good free games, i buy xbox gold. download them and cancle the subscription. i keep the games and play them .. what the heck just happend. i downloaded blue fire and the drift...
  9. subscribed for 12 months of Xbox Gold

in XBoX Accessibility
    subscribed for 12 months of Xbox Gold: I was subscribed for 12 months of Xbox Gold and I want to increase it to 24 months by add more 12 months but I can't redeem the code, msg coming is Hold off extending this right now, You've...
  10. I remember last year when I bought the 12 month Xbox gold live card I entered 17 character...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I remember last year when I bought the 12 month Xbox gold live card I entered 17 character...: I bought my Xbox live from Amazon, same as last year. The codes are not 25 characters long, they are 17 and once you enter it in Microsoft.com/redeem, they send you a 25 character code. Is that...