my 6-digit code is not showing'

Discus and support my 6-digit code is not showing' in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i entered my phone number to get the 6-digit code but it doesn't show up. I'm really frustrated right now but can someone help me?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by akeem walker, Nov 23, 2022.

1. akeem walker
    akeem walker Guest

i entered my phone number to get the 6-digit code but it doesn't show up. I'm really frustrated right now but can someone help me?

:)

akeem walker, Nov 23, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Oh, thanks for the update
    I’m glad to know that is already resolved

Don't hesitate to reach the community forums if you need help in the future
    For now take care and have a good day
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Akeem

Please explain to me a bit more your concern
    Are you referring to the Microsoft rewards program or for what do you need this 6 digit code?
  4. akeem walker Win User

its already resolved but still thank you for replying
  5. Kardrack Win User

Taco bell reward help please

Those are for the 25 digit xbox live codes from cards. The taco bell codes are 6 or 7 digit. Not enough.
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

6 digit code???

Hey there,

We will be locking this older thread due to it being revived by a new post. If the issue is
    on going, we recommend creating a new thread
    detailing the issue at hand and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. We will be more than happy to answer any questions.

Thank you!
Thema:

1. my 6-digit code is not showing' - Similar Threads - digit code showing'

2. where do i find the 6 or 10 digit tv code to connect to the new xbox app?

in XBoX on Consoles
    where do i find the 6 or 10 digit tv code to connect to the new xbox app?: where do i find the 6 or 10 digit tv code to connect to the new xbox app? [img] [img] 94ab10a6-fe03-4c36-974d-9094e25d9772
  3. gameshare xbox x digital code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gameshare xbox x digital code: Im buying a digital copy of fifa 23 for my nephew from a legit source ( online store). I hope to gift at xmas. Question.. Can he gameshare this game even if not purchased from his microsoft...
  4. Redeeming Madden 23 Digital code on XBox Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeeming Madden 23 Digital code on XBox Series S: I redeemed Madden 23 digital code on Xbox Series S using my microsoft profile/account. I was able to download and play the game. My kid logged into Xbox Series S using his microsoft...
  5. Purchased Flight Simulator via digital code from target - can't play locally on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Flight Simulator via digital code from target - can't play locally on Xbox: I purchased the Standard edition of Flight Simulator online from Target this past weekend, redeemed the code, installed it and noticed there's a "cloud" icon associated to it, and when I tried to...
  6. When I buy a game on the Xbox store do I receive a digital code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I buy a game on the Xbox store do I receive a digital code?: Wanting to buy Portal: Still Alive as a gift for someone, but there's no gift option. Does buying it give me a code he can redeem on his Xbox One or will it be tied to my Microsoft account?...
  7. BOUGHT A DIGITAL GAME HOWEVER IT IS NOT APPEARING IN LIBRARY PUT IN 25 DIGIT CODE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BOUGHT A DIGITAL GAME HOWEVER IT IS NOT APPEARING IN LIBRARY PUT IN 25 DIGIT CODE: BOUGHT A DIGITAL GAME HOWEVER IT IS NOT APPEARING IN LIBRARY PUT IN 25 DIGIT CODE efa91a12-288c-40ba-b8a4-49262e0f1fdb
  8. Digital Xbox Live Gold Code - 12 Month Subscription not showing up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Digital Xbox Live Gold Code - 12 Month Subscription not showing up: Hey there! I really need some help! Just a few moments ago I bought a Digital Code for a 12 Month Subscription of Xbox Live Gold. I received the code and did all the process on my Xbox one X,...
  9. Xbox One digital code says redeemed, but won't download on my xbox nor show up as purchased...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One digital code says redeemed, but won't download on my xbox nor show up as purchased...: I purchased a digital code card for Halo: The Master Chief Collection at Target the other day. The code was printed on the receipt, and the back of the card said to redeem the code online. I...
  10. Sims 4 City Living Redeem Code is 16 digits not 25, wont show up on my game library for xbox ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sims 4 City Living Redeem Code is 16 digits not 25, wont show up on my game library for xbox ...: Hello, I could really use some help. I just bought the Sims 4 City Living pack, for me and my little sister to play, from an outside store ( WalMart) and am trying to find the game to be...