my 6-digit code is not showing'

Discus and support my 6-digit code is not showing' in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i entered my phone number to get the 6-digit code but it doesn't show up. I'm really frustrated right now but can someone help me?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by akeem walker, Nov 23, 2022.

1. akeem walker
    akeem walker Guest

i entered my phone number to get the 6-digit code but it doesn't show up. I'm really frustrated right now but can someone help me?

:)

akeem walker, Nov 23, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Oh, thanks for the update
    I’m glad to know that is already resolved

Don't hesitate to reach the community forums if you need help in the future
    For now take care and have a good day
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Akeem

Please explain to me a bit more your concern
    Are you referring to the Microsoft rewards program or for what do you need this 6 digit code?
  4. akeem walker Win User

its already resolved but still thank you for replying
  5. Mitchell.052 Win User

I keep getting a 6 digit code when I need a 7 digit code what the f**k Microsoft I thought you were a billion dollar corp...

This is my Question too

Need a 7 digit code and all its send on everything is 6 digit codes
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

6 digit code???

Hey there,

We will be locking this older thread due to it being revived by a new post. If the issue is
    on going, we recommend creating a new thread
    detailing the issue at hand and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. We will be more than happy to answer any questions.

Thank you!
Thema:

1. my 6-digit code is not showing' - Similar Threads - digit code showing'

2. I only have a 16 digit code and I need a 25 digit code but don't know how to get the 25...

in XBoX on Windows
    I only have a 16 digit code and I need a 25 digit code but don't know how to get the 25...: Same thing as the question 567f354f-0f4f-4464-9ea3-4359122a2f48
  3. Where do i enter my www.disneyplus.com Login/Begin 8-Digit Code?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where do i enter my www.disneyplus.com Login/Begin 8-Digit Code?: Here are the steps to activate www.disneyplus.com Login/Begin 8-Digit Code: Visit: https://www.disneyplus.com/begin/ 1. Launch the Disney+ app on your TV or device: Power on your TV or device...
  4. Minecraft Digital Code—330 Minecoins 3 times nevers receives !!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Digital Code—330 Minecoins 3 times nevers receives !!!!!: Its be a month allmost 2 i redeem 3 times 330 minecraft coin in the microsoft reward programe and i never RECEIVE IT !!!!! I want my coin or give me my 990 reward points back ! And im not the only...
  5. How to redeem 16 digit code fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to redeem 16 digit code fortnite: How to redeem 16 digit code fortnite 861f65d2-01ca-4b6b-a06a-d8700e237b3b
  6. Game I redeemed with digital code is no where to be found on my system. Where can I find it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Game I redeemed with digital code is no where to be found on my system. Where can I find it?: Ok. So this is silly of me…or not. I redeemed a digital code for a new game for my son. However, I redeemed the code through my cell phone. I was prompted that the game would be automatically...
  7. How do I get the 10 digit code to sign into my new Xbox s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get the 10 digit code to sign into my new Xbox s: How do I get the 10 digit code to register my new Xbox s ddd16119-5101-41ee-bc2e-f3e28daf001a
  8. Nba 2k24 for xbox one digital code redeem problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nba 2k24 for xbox one digital code redeem problem: Hi. I get a nba 2k24 game with disc for xbox series x/s and included digital download code for my xbox one. I'm using xbox one. I folowed the instuctions, i redeemed the code, after that it shows...
  9. I’ve scratched the code on my voucher and can’t see the digits

in XBoX on Windows
    I’ve scratched the code on my voucher and can’t see the digits: Hi I got a gift card but scratched the card to much I can’t see all the digits 47156d5f-0b99-4b2a-976d-eabdc554f717
  10. My app wants a 6-10 digit code and my Xbox/TV is showing up on the screen as a 8 digit...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My app wants a 6-10 digit code and my Xbox/TV is showing up on the screen as a 8 digit...: Let's start off with I got my mom's xbox one, halo series or something like that, I have an account on there that's locked with a password!, i forgot the password for it sadly and now I can't get...