My 5 star vip ranking has just been put back down to a 4 star vip ranking for the SECOND time !

Discus and support My 5 star vip ranking has just been put back down to a 4 star vip ranking for the SECOND time ! in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hello,I wish this discussion was on better circumstances,But you have stripped me of my 5 star vip rating down to 4 stars for the second time in a... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by MacDhomHnaill, Oct 17, 2016.

1. My 5 star vip ranking has just been put back down to a 4 star vip ranking for the SECOND time !

Hello,I wish this discussion was on better circumstances,But you have stripped me of my 5 star vip rating down to 4 stars for the second time in a month.The first time you told me was because when I par took in the september pre order vip boost program,there
    was a glitch that had counted a pre order from april,I don't remember pre ordering anything in april,but fine...I swallowed it,pre ordered 1 more game because I needed 95 more dollars to get to 5.Everything was fine ,I got my 5 stars back,until a few days
    ago I checked my account and found that I am back to a 4 star rating with ANOTHER 73 dollars to go!?! I'm sorry but I'm kind of feeling cheated here,I have been with xbox since the very first xbox console,and have spent Thousands of dollars on your games and
    accessories over the years,and to not even give me a heads up as to why?Thats just poor business ,and seems very shifty and underhanded,especially when for alot of us money is a little tight right now.As it turns out we have bought aother game that should
    put me back to 5 stars,although when the game was bought I was under the assumption that I was at my 5 star 10% back and only saw the change in my rebate afterwards.I have been A loyal Xbox customer for years,and have even promoted your products to my frinds
    and family in those years,I just feel a little slighted that you would have an issue with your rewards program,yet your VIPS,are paying the price.Thank you for your attention in this matter,I hope this issue can be rectified without too much fuss.

:)

MacDhomHnaill, Oct 17, 2016
  2. Tukaitaua
    Tukaitaua Guest
    MyVip ranking lowered

Just checked my vip ranking on xbox rewards seeing as a reset happend at the start of this year and noticed my vip had lowered from a 4 star to a 3 star ranking ( and is the second time this has happened with resets ).

My question is do I have to spend the amount required every year to maintain my current ranking? If I do thats a **** of a lot of cash each year to maintain it.

Tukaitaua, Oct 17, 2016
  3. Information on Xbox Live rewards

Hi,

Just looking for some clarification on the Xbox Rewards and The My VIP Star ranking. The webpage itself is confusing.

So my current knoweldge after reading that page is that you get deposited credits for purchases, acheivements etc.. and the VIP star ranking goes up the more frequently you are purchasing content etc. via the store.

I am currently on the 2 star VIP rank and as a gold member I get 4% back on my monthly purchases. My credits which I know 5000 equals £5 for currency is at 4800 beofre I purchased the Halo Wars 2 U Edition for £64.99. Now 4% of that is £2.59. How do I recevie
    that back? does this mean I will get £2.59 knocked off my next purchase or will be converted to Reward points.

My current knowledge of the VIP ranking is that you get a discount on purchases depending on your Star rank. So Rank 2 =4%. I though I would then have 4% knocked off the Halo Wars 2 I purchased for £64.99, but I did not receive any discount or what seems
    to be anything at all.

Any information to get my head around this would be grateful.

Thanks,

J

Johnnnnnnyy95, Oct 17, 2016
  4. Cryptic Flair Win User

VIP Rating

I'm having the same problem; all of a sudden my VIP rank went from 66% of the way to 5 stars as a 4-star, to 91% of the way to 4 stars as a 3-star.
  5. Smwutches Win User

VIP star rank

Preorders are not eligible for VIP.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

VIP Star rank

Hello DiscordKnight,

There was an issue with our data source that caused an unforeseen delay in purchase information. Unfortunately, this caused us to receive purchase data on the 28th behind schedule, and they were not included in our VIP Boost calculations. We have since fixed
    this issue, and can confirm your successful promotion! Apologies for the inconvenience.

Regarding your account, there was a small glitch this morning in our morning maintenance that caused user profiles to not load. This caused the webpage to load a empty profile. Apologies for the confusion. We have also solved this issue. To be clear, this
    was only a issue on the webpage; your data on our servers was unaffected.
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

VIP Star Rank

Hello OulSider,

MyVIP is recalibrated every year. From our FAQ:

Will my Star Rank change from year to year?

In September 2015, a year after we first launched MyVIP, we re-evaluated the program and made adjustments where necessary. In order to respond to our growing membership numbers and expanded regions, we adjusted the levels of MyVIP to better focus on offering
    additional monthly missions and other ways to earn for more members around the globe.

Based on community feedback from our members, there was some confusion about when and how MyVIP would be recalibrated on a yearly basis. In order to simplify and streamline the process, and to let you know exactly how much time you have to build your rank,
    moving forward we will recalibrate your Star Rank progress based on the calendar year. That means you currently have until December 31, 2017 to boost your starting 2018 MyVIP Star Rank, which will be based on your overall spend between January 1 to December
    31, 2017.

In the future, we will consistently recalibrate your MyVIP Star Rank based on your calendar year spend from January 1 to December 31. We are also focused on adding even more ways to Reward our most loyal VIP members with additional special offers and VIP
    Exclusives events. Check out MyMissions for all of the most current ways to earn!
  8. Smwutches Win User

VIP Star Rank

Ranks reset each year on January 1. You have to spend the same amount or more each year in order to maintain or raise your level.
Thema:

My 5 star vip ranking has just been put back down to a 4 star vip ranking for the SECOND time !

1. My 5 star vip ranking has just been put back down to a 4 star vip ranking for the SECOND time ! - Similar Threads - star vip ranking

2. No bonus Microsoft Reward points (vip star rank 5) on purchases since transition from xbox ...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    No bonus Microsoft Reward points (vip star rank 5) on purchases since transition from xbox ...: Since the transition from xbox rewards to Microsoft rewards I have not recieved the hundred points per pound spent on any of my purchases. I am/was a level 5 my vip star rank at the transition and...
  3. My rank star vip not progress for level 5 buy windows 10 home and need for speed payback deluxe

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My rank star vip not progress for level 5 buy windows 10 home and need for speed payback deluxe: My Rank Star Vip not progress level 4 for level 5 Buy Windows Home 469,00 BRL and Need For Speed PayBack Deluxe 279,00 BRL in windows store live Brasil, my rank star vip not progress for level 5....
  4. my vip star rank

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    my vip star rank: is there a way I can find out how much I have spent for qualifying stuff and to know how close I am to next rank so that way I can spend enough money to get to the next rank b4 it ends....
  5. Vip star rank 2

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Vip star rank 2: since i became vip star rank 2, i did not get the monthly % back on my purchases. Can you check for me please? 21b21000-89ab-45a4-b603-dd88b8858444
  6. What do I need to spend for my next star VIP Rank?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    What do I need to spend for my next star VIP Rank?: Hello, As the end of the calendar year approaches, I'd like to know how close I am to my next star ranking, so I may finish off and spend what is needed in order to qualify for the next year....
  7. I believe my Vip star rank should be higher

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I believe my Vip star rank should be higher: I am only a star rank 1 which requires you to spend between $300 and $600 spent. but from my recollection I believe that I should be at least rank 4 maybe even rank 5 as I have been apart of Xbox...
  8. No points at all VIP star rank 0?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    No points at all VIP star rank 0?: i have spent over a $1000 just in the last month not to mention all my games purchased why is my rank still at 0 i should be at 4 atleast. please can you look into my account and tell me what is...
  9. no vip star rank rewards credits

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    no vip star rank rewards credits: I'm wondering why I haven't received any vip star rank credits for the items I purchased in the month of February? 362840b1-b2e0-491d-b95f-edaef77e9047
  10. Missing My VIP Star Rank progress

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Missing My VIP Star Rank progress: Hi, I purchased some games on the 14th Feb but I still haven't received the rewards for this. Could you advise if these will be credited to my account shortly? 1eb2a40e-8aeb-4c90-8eab-6a9871546f28