my 360 wont let me sign into xbox live when everything is connected right

Discus and support my 360 wont let me sign into xbox live when everything is connected right in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my xbox 360 wont let me sign in to xbox live it use to let me sign in but i recently started playing again everything is connected right my account... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ChimpyGonWild12, Jan 5, 2014.

1. my 360 wont let me sign into xbox live when everything is connected right

my xbox 360 wont let me sign in to xbox live it use to let me sign in but i recently started playing again everything is connected right my account only works when i play xbox one

:)

ChimpyGonWild12, Jan 5, 2014
  2. xbox live sign in

I just got this new xbox yesterday, and now i cant playbecause it wont let me sing into live. When i run the connection test it says connected to xbox live. Still wont let me sign into my live account though. Ragggghhh

xX mr spade Xx, Jan 5, 2014
  3. cant sign in to xboxlive

i go to sign in but it wont leave me.,i reseted my modem that didnt work i ran a test and everything was connected but when i sign into my nephews account it signs right in i dont understand

PoopedFlame123, Jan 5, 2014
  4. PadraicOdowd Win User

so

Cant get an account because it wont let me connect...their was an error code and it wasnt recognisable ...sorry I'm new at this ...when it says to sign in it wont let me on the xbox...we have internet connection but not letting me connect to xbox live
    ...can I get an account for xbox 360
  5. ARampagingHulk Win User

Serious connection issue

Im currently having a similar problem. My xbox 360 tells me that I am connected to the router and the internet but it wont let me connect to xbox live. I have upplugged and turned off everything i could think of and still nothing. Someone told me to redownload
    my account again and now it wouldnt even let me do that even though my friends can sign in on my box. What should I do?
  6. tan2272 Win User

Error Code 0x87DD0006 - Can't sign into brand new XBOX ONE

I was able to download my account to my console but sometimes it randomly wont let me sign in when I power up my xbox one. I make sure im connected to the internet and everything but when i try to sign in that same message "There was a problem. We couldn't
    sign you in. Try again in a few minutes, or check your account by signing in to account.live.com. Sign in: 0x87DD0006" comes up. It does this randomly sometimes right when i turn on my xbox it signs me in but other times that message comes up
  7. AG2201 Win User

Error code 80151904 can't connect to XBL

ive got the same problem and iv'e tried everything just wont sign me in

it keeps saying

cant connect to xbox live. select test connection to troubleshoot your connection

for more info go to www.xbox.com/support

but it wont even let me test the connection ?

ive tried everything i can think of and more it just wont let me connect

HELP !! AS I HAVE KNOW XBOX TILL ITS SORTED NOW LOL as i deleted the profile to try sort it out but now i cant even download my profile again .
  8. Mezmerizeguy21 Win User

Disconnected from Xbox LIVE when I log into any live account

that will not let you download cause you need to be connected to XBL... im having the same problem as digital and i cant get anything to work.. i sign into my profile and it says "you have lost connection to xbox live. please sign in again. i test my connection
    and it says my network is connected, internet is connected and xbox live is connected but yet it still wont let me sign in to xbox live
Thema:

my 360 wont let me sign into xbox live when everything is connected right

1. my 360 wont let me sign into xbox live when everything is connected right - Similar Threads - 360 wont let

2. My Xbox 360 wont let me download my profile.

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox 360 wont let me download my profile.: Yesterday my Xbox 360 disconnected me from xbox live in the middle of playing. I tried just signing back in as that usually fixes it but I had no luck. I tried deleting and re-downloading my...
  3. my xbox 360 account wont let me sign in my xbox 1

in XBoX Accessibility
    my xbox 360 account wont let me sign in my xbox 1: i found my old copy of COD black ops 1 and when i went to select my 360 profile it would open up a menu asking me to choose an account, but everytime i chose an account it would close the menu and...
  4. Im trying to play an xbox 360 game on my xbox one and it wont let me download profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im trying to play an xbox 360 game on my xbox one and it wont let me download profile: Ive tried everything nothing seems to work everytime i follow the setup “test network” it still doesnt work. How do i fix this problem? [img] 63a4b13e-69c3-4dfd-b0f6-6e5baf0f2a98
  5. Xbox 360 game wont let me load my Xbox profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 game wont let me load my Xbox profile: I’m trying to load up my old Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one but my profile isn’t there and it won’t let me download it. It keeps checking network status then can’t connect to Xbox live. Any idea how...
  6. how can play COD online with my xbox 360? it wont let me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how can play COD online with my xbox 360? it wont let me: my profile is not able to play online, how can i fix this? 777e7fad-0562-4afa-a7ad-51a774593255
  7. Already bought a game years ago on the Xbox 360, but it wont let me download it on the Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Already bought a game years ago on the Xbox 360, but it wont let me download it on the Xbox...: I have searched for weeks on how to get my xbox 360 games back, the closest I came to getting them back was through the purchase history however, since I bought it years ago I can't find it since...
  8. Xbox 360 wont let me save my password after logging in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wont let me save my password after logging in: Once I log in it asks me for my email and password, once I enter them both and click continue, it sometimes signs me in, sometimes it doesnt, but the next window says remember password or next,...
  9. Xbox 360 wont let me sign in after setting up my Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wont let me sign in after setting up my Xbox one: I want to also continue to play and get online with my 360 but after setting up my new xbox one the 360 will not let me sign in or sign in to my microsoft account. I can sign in just fine on my...
  10. My new Xbox 360 wont let me search/download apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My new Xbox 360 wont let me search/download apps: I recently bought a 'new' Xbox 360, it was pre owned (obliviously), there are no issues other than me not being able to download apps for some reason. Everytime I try and search for an app it says...