My 360 isn't connecting to wifi wirelessly

Discus and support My 360 isn't connecting to wifi wirelessly in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox people that work at Xbox facility place un can you help me out with my problem with my slim model xbox360 for wireless connection with wifi...... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Adam Markley, Oct 24, 2023.

1. Adam Markley
    Adam Markley Guest

Xbox people that work at Xbox facility place un can you help me out with my problem with my slim model xbox360 for wireless connection with wifi...

:)

Adam Markley, Oct 24, 2023
  2. GingerElvis-4B5FFBA3 Win User

360 E won't register built-in Router.

The Xbox 360 doesn't have a built in Router. Is it possible you meant the built in Wifi adapter? Are you trying to connect wirelessly?
  3. Green. Don't Miss. Win User

Why can’t I load BO3 on my Xbox series S?

It’s currently downloading. It will be done in 30 minutes. Now my Xbox series s isn’t trying to connect wirelessly to my wifi.
  4. Tezzerrific Win User

XBOX 360 WITHOUT WIFI

it still has a wifi component due to the wireless controllers that uses the 2.4Ghz band also, so all 360 models have some sort of wifi module in them, the original xbox 360 did not have a wifi module to connect to wifi networks but still had a custom wireless module for connecting the controllers wirelessly as they don't use bluetooth. and that cannot be disabled either.

if you are in an environment where no wireless signals are allowed then the original xbox, ps2 era consoles is your only choice.
  5. Malacath Win User

Can't connect to wireless networl

It might be wireless interference.

Try going into your router settings and changing the wi-fi channel.

Years ago I had trouble getting my 360 to connect wirelessly. Turned out I only needed to change the wifi channel.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Xbox series x won’t stay connected to internet. Just bought today brand new out of the box

Wifi is not internet. Wifi is connecting to the internet or other computer networks wirelessly

If you bought it new today, you should take it back and exchange it.
Thema:

1. My 360 isn't connecting to wifi wirelessly - Similar Threads - 360 isn't connecting

2. Xbox live on Xbox 360 isn't connecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live on Xbox 360 isn't connecting: I tried to sign in to Xbox live and it gave me an error code 8015190E and it said your console can't connect to Xbox live and to check my Internet connection and I did but everything was fine so I...
  3. My wired Xbox 360 controller isn't recognized by Windows anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My wired Xbox 360 controller isn't recognized by Windows anymore.: I have a wired Xbox 360 controller and Windows 11. When I plug in the controller it says "USB device not recognized. The last USB device you connected to this computer malfunctioned, and Windows...
  4. Why isn't my XBOX 360 Kinect sensor show the rest of my body?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why isn't my XBOX 360 Kinect sensor show the rest of my body?: Only my head and arms are recognized, I think it's broken. Is there anything that you could recommend? 5d5e479b-7f16-4c03-89de-90fa1bbb030a
  5. Why isn't splatterhouse for 360 backward compatible for Xbox 1

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why isn't splatterhouse for 360 backward compatible for Xbox 1: Would really like to play splatterhouse for xbox 360 on my Xbox 1 since I just paid 40 bucks for it but apparently not all 360 games are compatible to play. It's depressing and a waste of money....
  6. since xbox live gold no longer exists and gamepass isn't available for xbox 360, how do...

in XBoX on Consoles
    since xbox live gold no longer exists and gamepass isn't available for xbox 360, how do...: Xbox Live Gold no longer exists. Gamepass isn't available on Xbox 360. How do 360 players play online? 202b92ea-3c3f-4055-a889-771180c2f365
  7. My Xbox 360 Slim isn't detecting its HDD when it's in its slot

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 Slim isn't detecting its HDD when it's in its slot: So it reads the HDD only when I use an adapter in a USB port, it also reads my USB drives. It works fine without the HDD other than the fact that I can't play Destiny....
  8. My Xbox Live sign-up isn't working, what do I do? (Xbox 360)

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox Live sign-up isn't working, what do I do? (Xbox 360): I want to sign up my Xbox account for Xbox Live so I can compete with other players in mainly Sonic & SEGA all stars racing but something isn't working. Whenever I sign in to my account, go to...
  9. Why isn't there a place to request games to become backwards compatitble? (xbox 360 games...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't there a place to request games to become backwards compatitble? (xbox 360 games...: I believe it would allow more input from the wider xbox community onto games which they would love to play, and be able to play some games on newer consoles without needed to boot up the old 360...
  10. Internet Explorer on Xbox 360 isn't working and gives a error ''can't connect to website''

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Internet Explorer on Xbox 360 isn't working and gives a error ''can't connect to website'': The main issue is that when I open Internet Explorer on the Xbox 360, it loads the search engine. I can search various things, get different results from video, images and general. However, I...