My 360 died so I bought the Xbox One. I have had nothing but trouble with it.

Discus and support My 360 died so I bought the Xbox One. I have had nothing but trouble with it. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't play online anymore. My 360 lagged a bit but it worked. The Xbox One crashes all the time. I get constant "something went wrong " messages. It... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by fredrico swartz, Dec 23, 2017.

  1. My 360 died so I bought the Xbox One. I have had nothing but trouble with it.


    I can't play online anymore. My 360 lagged a bit but it worked. The Xbox One crashes all the time. I get constant "something went wrong " messages. It happens no matter what I clicked on. I downloaded a map expansion for Advanced Warfare and haven't been
    able to play online since. If fact, the only game I can log on to is Black Opps 1, which I hate. Been fighting with with this piece of junk for months and I'm done. Xbox support is useless, all they suggest is reloading my Xbox. It doesn't work. I'm going
    to get rid of it. My friends on PlayStation have none of these issues so I'm going with PlayStation asap.

    :)
     
    fredrico swartz, Dec 23, 2017
    #1
  2. Jmarc69
    Jmarc69 Guest
    xbox 360 slim wont connect as easy as regular xboxMy 360 died so I bought the Xbox One. I have had nothing but trouble with it. :(

    i had the old xbox and i could connect to live instantly, but it died so i bought the Xbox 360 Slim. for some reason the slim wont connect as easy as my old xbox so i have to mess around with it to get it to connect. nothing has changed with my connection..
    idk what the problem is..
     
    Jmarc69, Dec 23, 2017
    #2
  3. MajFr4g
    MajFr4g Guest
    cant believe i bought this POS system

    i bought my xbox-360 1 month ago ... spent 400 dollars that day on it and games ... have had nothing but trouble with it disconnecting and locking up during gaming. if i send it to you will you give me my money back?
     
    MajFr4g, Dec 23, 2017
    #3
  4. Reaper GT1 Win User

    how many xbox 360 consoles did you go thru the past gen

    Same here the first one I had died from RROD after a year. The second one died over two years from RROD because I decide to fix my own xbox. The third one is still going strong it had a lens problem a few months ago, but I fix. So now my xbox is half naked
    because if something was to happen to it and I had to fix the problem, I don't want to go threw the trouble of taking everything apart. So it's easy for me to make the repair.
  5. A Blue Illusion Win User

    Xbox One Wireless Headset

    I'd buy one in a second... had 2 for my 360 just so I didn't have to go without one when the battery died in one of them.
  6. Massikar Win User

    Can't get Xbox360 to find WiFi.

    Sorry guys nothing helps I'm afraid :( I am running the Xbox 360 slim I have had no trouble connecting to other networks just this one it dosen't show up, but my laptop is connected to it
  7. ViolentBullet30 Win User

    Question for one x owners

    I'm sorry you have had so much trouble with your Xbox. I have not had any problems with either of my Xbox one or my Xbox one x. The most problems I had with my x was that it would over heat but I bought a cooling fan and it has help the over heating.
  8. Thomchillin Win User

    We can't authorize the payment method. Please make sure the information is correct, or use another payment method. If you continue to get this message, please contact your financial institution.

    Salay i agree. my 360 died so i started playing my ps3 more until i could get a new one. well now i got it and i had to make a new gamertag. the old has been deleted. fu microsoft i bought *** but now i cant play it.
Thema:

My 360 died so I bought the Xbox One. I have had nothing but trouble with it.

Loading...
  1. My 360 died so I bought the Xbox One. I have had nothing but trouble with it. - Similar Threads - 360 died bought

  2. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  3. Quand est-ce que je pourrais jouer à mes jeux 360 favoris sur serie x ? ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Quand est-ce que je pourrais jouer à mes jeux 360 favoris sur serie x ? ?: Salut tout le monde,Suite à l'excellente nouvelle récente concernant le retour de l'équipe de rétrocompatibilité chez Xbox, Je voulais vraiment partager ma liste de souhaits de jeux classiques...
  4. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  5. 360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?

    in XboX Insiders
    360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?: And I wonder if there's updates for Xbox One family as well on the next weeks submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  6. Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?: It has been stuck without updates since July 1st. When will it arrive? submitted by /u/LordKobeeruZ [link] [comments]
  7. Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X: Im trying to play my downloaded 360 games on my series X and it's a no go. It goes to download profile then I get the message cant connect. Even though my series X says online connected,...
  8. How come the Xbox 360 game art has this black bar under it in the new poster style UI for...

    in XboX Insiders
    How come the Xbox 360 game art has this black bar under it in the new poster style UI for...: When looking at the installed games, all Xbox 360 titles have a black bar underneath them while the Xbox One/Series editions of games don't? submitted by /u/EchoJPR [link] [comments]
  9. Update my xbox 360 and die

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Update my xbox 360 and die: I update today my xbox 360 when it's starting to install the update ,it put the black screen and put on the static red light.. 75e08f42-0f0e-4b4a-8532-8e317a1b7748
  10. a 360 arcade game called, All Zombies Must Die! like to play it on Xbox1.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    a 360 arcade game called, All Zombies Must Die! like to play it on Xbox1.: All Zombies Must Die! i have that game on my Xbox 360. i have the Xbox1 and I would like to play that game on it. next summer 2018 i'm going to get that Xbox1x i would love to play that game on...