my 360 controller won't turn on

Discus and support my 360 controller won't turn on in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so i decided to get my 360 controller back working with AA batteries, Aluminum Foil and Taped it. it worked yesterday but now it doesn't work. should i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by cooldude2144, Jul 20, 2022.

1. cooldude2144
    cooldude2144 Guest

so i decided to get my 360 controller back working with AA batteries, Aluminum Foil and Taped it. it worked yesterday but now it doesn't work. should i buy a new battery or upgrade to the new xbox?

:)

cooldude2144, Jul 20, 2022
  2. [ A J ] Win User

Hi, cooldude2144! thank you for reaching out.

My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

I'm sorry to hear you've been experiencing some issues with your controller.

I'd suggest trying the battery pack from a different controller (if you have one) and fresh pair of batteries. If that doesn't work, then I'm afraid your controller would need to be repaired/replaced.

I think the Xbox 360 is a great console to have even if you do end up upgrading to a new console, but this is just my opinion.

I hope this helps!

Best regards.
  3. cooldude2144 Win User

i know that the 360 is old, but i'm looking forward to finding new ways or upgrading to Next gen Xbox.
  4. cooldude2144 Win User

do you have any online links for battery packs?

i'm Saudi Arabian by the way.
  5. cooldude2144 Win User

well i can find third party ones for cheap
  6. [ A J ] Win User

I'm sorry to hear that, cooldude2144.

That's most likely because Xbox 360 consoles and accessories are no longer being manufactured. If you can't find a battery pack for your controller, I'd suggest looking into replacing your controller with a different one.
Thema:

1. my 360 controller won't turn on - Similar Threads - 360 controller won't

2. Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?: My PC is on windows 11. I have my Xbox 360 controller connected via the 'Xbox 360 wireless receiver for windows' the controller works fine for all games, I have just completed the Halo Master...
  3. My wired Xbox 360 controller isn't recognized by Windows anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My wired Xbox 360 controller isn't recognized by Windows anymore.: I have a wired Xbox 360 controller and Windows 11. When I plug in the controller it says "USB device not recognized. The last USB device you connected to this computer malfunctioned, and Windows...
  4. What are the keys for USB keyboards to Xbox 360 controls. (I'm using a USB keyboard on my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What are the keys for USB keyboards to Xbox 360 controls. (I'm using a USB keyboard on my...: So, I have an Xbox 360 and since I don't have a controller, I'm using an external USB keyboard. I'm not trying to use it for games, I'm trying to use it to enter my passcode and stuff. So do any...
  5. Which controllers can I use on my Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Which controllers can I use on my Xbox 360?: I would like to know if it's possible to use newer Xbox controllers on an Xbox 360 (cabled or not), and I'm talking about: Xbox One Wireless controller Xbox One (Bluetooth) controller (rev 1,2)...
  6. Xbox 360 wireless controller not detected by windows after reconnecting it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wireless controller not detected by windows after reconnecting it: So this is a minor problem but it still bothers me because it's so weird. When I boot up windows, while my controller is connected to the wireless dongle, it shows up just fine under "game...
  7. Xbox 360 Wireless receiver detected as a xbox 360 controller (Windows 10)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Wireless receiver detected as a xbox 360 controller (Windows 10): Whenever i plug in my Xbox wireless receiver/adapter to my computer, in the Device manager it gets detected as a controller and not an adapter. Ive tried updating the drivers but it doesn't work.i...
  8. Why can I not sync 2 identical controllers to my 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can I not sync 2 identical controllers to my 360?: I bought 2 new controllers for my 360, they are identical. I can sync them to my console one at a time but can not synce them both. One will sync and the other continues to search. I shut the...
  9. Start making the original 360 controllers for next gen consoles

in XboX Insiders
    Start making the original 360 controllers for next gen consoles: I’d like to say just for memories I had with the 360 since it’s getting shut down so why not make a 360 controller for people to use submitted by /u/Imaginary-Ease8041 [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox 360 controller won't sync to console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 controller won't sync to console: Hi, I'm having issues with my Xbox 360. The controller doesn'tseem to want to connect to the console for some reason. I can turn on the console with the controller but it won't actually connect. I...