my 3 months of xbox live

Discus and support my 3 months of xbox live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; buy my gift card in oxxo, all right, they activated it. when I put it in my console it seemed that everything was fine, the notification came out that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RvA Extreme, Oct 18, 2017.

1. RvA Extreme
    RvA Extreme Guest

my 3 months of xbox live

buy my gift card in oxxo, all right, they activated it.

when I put it in my console it seemed that everything was fine, the notification came out that the card was already changed, but the moment I want to enter a game does not recognize my gold subscription. What can i do i'm worried

:)

RvA Extreme, Oct 18, 2017
  2. jsy2000
    jsy2000 Guest
    3 Month xbox live subscription

Today, I noticed a deal on xbox live dashboard stating if you renew the 3 month xbox live subscription, you would receive an extra 3 months of xbox live. I went out and bought a 3 month card. When will the extra 3 months be credited to my account? I just
    redeemed my card around 6 central pm time.

Thanks,

James

jsy2000, Oct 18, 2017
  3. I wil be on my 4th Console

well they extended my warranty till July, they gave me 3 months xbox live and £60 credit to buy a game.

weaponx_uk2003, Oct 18, 2017
  4. flagstaff7445 Win User

1 year Xbox Live cut short?

my Xbox live was cut short 2 months on our 3-month subscription
  5. Ray Reece (Oceania) Win User

why is my xbox live acc asking me to verify my age???? and why is my xbox account set to south korea????

Also I think someone change my xbox live account account Region to Korea?

But I heard I had to wait 3 months?

I really don't want to wait 3 months I want to sign into xbox live on xbox 360
  6. Charlene smithPB Win User

I signed up for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. I cancelled it today and it cancelled my Xbox Live as well. How do I get my Xbox Live back?

i payed for Xbox live for 3 months 1 month ago. i then payed for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate i cancelled the game pass and it cancelled my Xbox Live as well. it shouldn't cancelled the Xbox live as well
  7. Ryno Jnr Win User

Not received Free 3 months Xbox Live Gold Promotion code

Hey there ! Thanks for reaching out to us.

In regards to this promotion of buying 3 months of Xbox Live Gold then receiving 3 months at a later date, were there any specific instructions in the terms of conditions for this offer? Do you recall a specific time frame on when you would receive these
    3 months of Xbox Live Gold?

Also, do you happen to recall the name of this promotion?

Be sure to keep us posted!
    that was the promo... Buy 3 months Xbox Live Gold then get 3 months extra for free... But i haven't received any codes... even after my subscription i bought expired last week!!
  8. TacT1caLRewindZ Win User

xbox live

You can actually stack memberships.

For example if I was to add

3 Months Xbox Live

3 Months Xbox Live

and I added these on the same day they would actually tot up to 6 months.
Thema:

my 3 months of xbox live

1. my 3 months of xbox live - Similar Threads - months live

2. Xbox gold live 3 month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gold live 3 month: Bought a 3 month xbox live gold for my son for Christmas and last month I tried to add it to his console and it would not put it on. Just last week I tried to add it and it said code was not...
  3. Can an xbox 3 month live card be exchanged or changed for a gift card?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can an xbox 3 month live card be exchanged or changed for a gift card?: My mom went to Walgreens to get me a gift card but bought the wrong one she bought a xbox gold live 3 months gift card and i want to exchanged it but dont know how...
  4. How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...: I need help so I don’t lose my full subscription 94d1d692-146c-48bf-b16a-73f1dd8755b2
  5. I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...: xbox live gold not working 2d99fcab-bff0-4f66-b104-50bf8080a913
  6. I try to get the Xbox live gold for 3 months but it does not let me what I do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I try to get the Xbox live gold for 3 months but it does not let me what I do: I try to get the Xbox live gold for 3 months but it does not let me 91a69263-ac4c-4265-9b6c-85bc292adde0
  7. I just entered an Xbox live gold card that was supposed to last 3 months 14 days ago and it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just entered an Xbox live gold card that was supposed to last 3 months 14 days ago and it...: My subscription isn’t working. 6368fb5a-bcb5-4237-8b70-62c42c387a2d
  8. I remember last year when I bought the 12 month Xbox gold live card I entered 17 character...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I remember last year when I bought the 12 month Xbox gold live card I entered 17 character...: I bought my Xbox live from Amazon, same as last year. The codes are not 25 characters long, they are 17 and once you enter it in Microsoft.com/redeem, they send you a 25 character code. Is that...
  9. Can I redeem a Xbox Live 24 Month Gold game code before my current membership has expired?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I redeem a Xbox Live 24 Month Gold game code before my current membership has expired?: Can I redeem a Xbox Live 24 Month Gold game code before my current membership has expired? I am getting a message that it will be converted to a shorted time span, doesn't make sense...
  10. My Xbox Live Gold subscription is scheduled to renew next month. If I were to cancel it,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox Live Gold subscription is scheduled to renew next month. If I were to cancel it,...: My Xbox Live Gold subscription is scheduled to renew next month. If I were to cancel it, what would I lose? 839ac38e-4c1e-414f-8e48-ba9022eb7eaa