My 2k player got deleted now all it says is continue from prelude last played 9/8/17. need ...

Discus and support My 2k player got deleted now all it says is continue from prelude last played 9/8/17. need ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My 2k player got deleted now all it says is continue from prelude last played 9/8/17. I have screen shots and clips on my account on Xbox so u know I'm... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jet Attractions, Sep 19, 2017.

1. My 2k player got deleted now all it says is continue from prelude last played 9/8/17. need ...

My 2k player got deleted now all it says is continue from prelude last played 9/8/17. I have screen shots and clips on my account on Xbox so u know I'm not lying I was a 86 overall I just grinded for 20k vc and then left to go to MyGM then tried to go back
    and then It said continue from prelude so I didn't pay xtra money on this game for it to be taken away can you even do that ? I just want my player back

:)

Jet Attractions, Sep 19, 2017
  2. Walking Dead Season 1: Cannot play beyond Episode 1

Help. Played season 1 last year. Tried to play 400 days and it won't let me. I deleted everything and installed episode 1 and 400 days again and played episode 1 and saved. NOW I try to continue episode 1 and it says "Coming Soon" to episode 2-5. 400
    says "Play" but when I do, MY PROFILE IS EXITED AND THEN SAYS IT'S AN ERROR AND I'LL NOW BE SENT BACK TO THE BEGINNING OF EPISODE 1. WHAT'S THE PROBLEM? I TRIED TO DELETE EVERYTHING AND REINSTALL AND IT JUST KEEPS DOING IT.

See Gotcha Baby, Sep 19, 2017
  3. decodazzz
    decodazzz Guest
    windows 10 halo wars 2 crashing

make that 9 mins was 8 on the ingame vid 9 on the youtube one My 2k player got deleted now all it says is continue from prelude last played 9/8/17. need ... :)

decodazzz, Sep 19, 2017
  4. BERRYBOY601
    BERRYBOY601 Guest

My 2k player got deleted now all it says is continue from prelude last played 9/8/17. need ...

U CAN'T get YOUR PLAYER BACK ONCE THEY ARE DELETED

BERRYBOY601, Oct 2, 2017
  5. TecMyIT0
    TecMyIT0 Guest
    You'll need to contact 2K Support since a lot of people are experiencing corrupted myCareer characters and 2K Support is trying to get everyone sorted out so your best bet is to open a ticket! My 2k player got deleted now all it says is continue from prelude last played 9/8/17. need ... :)

TecMyIT0, Oct 12, 2017
  6. iDrop KDz
    iDrop KDz Guest
    Try logging in on another Xbox to Sync your data from 2K and your character should be on there. Same thing happened to my brother and that’s what he did to get his player back. But also try contacting 2K support to let them know what is going on.

iDrop KDz, Oct 13, 2017
  7. it is possible that it has something to do with 2k and the developers of the game because multiple people are having that issue

gimme cheetos, Sep 17, 2018
  8. XBF Leslie D
    XBF Leslie D Guest

XBF Leslie D, Nov 2, 2018
  9. TecMyIT0 Win User

My 2k player got deleted now all it says is continue from prelude last played 9/8/17. need mine back

You'll need to contact 2K Support since a lot of people are experiencing corrupted myCareer characters and 2K Support is trying to get everyone sorted out so your best bet is to open a ticket! :)
  10. BERRYBOY601 Win User

My 2k player got deleted now all it says is continue from prelude last played 9/8/17. need mine back

U CAN'T get YOUR PLAYER BACK ONCE THEY ARE DELETED
  11. XBF Leslie D Win User

12. iDrop KDz Win User

Try logging in on another Xbox to Sync your data from 2K and your character should be on there. Same thing happened to my brother and that’s what he did to get his player back. But also try contacting 2K support to let them know what is going on.
  13. gimme cheetos Win User

it is possible that it has something to do with 2k and the developers of the game because multiple people are having that issue
Thema:

1. My 2k player got deleted now all it says is continue from prelude last played 9/8/17. need ... - Similar Threads - player got deleted

2. Why don't PC gamepass players got the same thing as Xbox players does in the achievements ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don't PC gamepass players got the same thing as Xbox players does in the achievements ?: First thing sorry for my English I am not a native speaker. secondly, I want to say that the GamePass achievements on PC are very poor compared to Xbox and it doesn't look like the Xbox...
  3. I got suspended from the Xbox network from players fuse reporting me

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got suspended from the Xbox network from players fuse reporting me: I need help and it's been two different times some players fuse reporting for nothing and this isn't fair and I lost 10 years of gaming and all games everything and now I don't feel safe on Xbox...
  4. Why was i the one who got punished (comm banned) when a very toxic harassing player did not.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why was i the one who got punished (comm banned) when a very toxic harassing player did not.: I was punished for his very toxic harassing behavior to me and my team saying a bunch of slurs and dumb typical trash talk stuff. He then messages me making fun of me, calling me, trash and...
  5. HELP!! i got a credit card stuck in my Xbox One S disc player. How do i get it out?!

in XboX Insiders
    HELP!! i got a credit card stuck in my Xbox One S disc player. How do i get it out?!: ok so before y’all ask why and how.... I was fidgeting with my debit card and somehow it ended up with me watching my debit card slowly get sucked into the xbox disc player. I cant get it out and...
  6. Got Connected to the wrong Server Overwatch multi-player

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got Connected to the wrong Server Overwatch multi-player: Hello, I have an issue while playing Overwatch, Ive been recently grouped with lots of Brazilian players, along with doubling my current ping, and not having a clue about that language, one those...
  7. My friend send a vulgar message to an other player and I got a suspension.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friend send a vulgar message to an other player and I got a suspension.: My friend was playing fortnite when he got killed by an other player.After he text the other player who killed him and he sent a vulgar message.Can you don’t no suspension please. LOUK51QC...
  8. my player got deleted i need all my money i spent back i spent over 100 dollars on this game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my player got deleted i need all my money i spent back i spent over 100 dollars on this game: i need my money back from buying everything for my player just got deleted makes no sense at all 3039462f-3b44-4887-93bd-828b4a87be26
  9. I got banned because I say bad words to a unfair Player hoo cheats on GTA5 Online

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got banned because I say bad words to a unfair Player hoo cheats on GTA5 Online: I am sorry that I sad bad words to this Player but why can he Cheat in a Online Game that's unfair I want my account back please. fc9270a6-7c40-4d3d-98b4-f68bbb6d5d25
  10. A player used your terms to bully me and I got suspended

in XBoX on Consoles
    A player used your terms to bully me and I got suspended: last night I was playing Titianfall 2 on Xbox 1. While playing I started getting messages from a player I don’t know. He didn’t like the way I was playing or the load outs I was using. I wasn’t...