My 2022 mw2 will not let me play multiplayer and says I don’t have Xbox live even though I...

Discus and support My 2022 mw2 will not let me play multiplayer and says I don’t have Xbox live even though I... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have Xbox live gold and I can play games such as destiny 2, apex, Warframe, and overwatch 2 but I cannot play MWIIs multiplayer. Every time I go to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BeneIIl, Dec 22, 2022.

1. BeneIIl
    BeneIIl Guest

My 2022 mw2 will not let me play multiplayer and says I don’t have Xbox live even though I...

I have Xbox live gold and I can play games such as destiny 2, apex, Warframe, and overwatch 2 but I cannot play MWIIs multiplayer. Every time I go to launch it, it takes me to a screen to buy game pass or one month of gold. I can que into DMZ and awesome just fine but not shipment 24/7 or any other playlist aside from DMZ and war zone. Why is it doing this?

:)

BeneIIl, Dec 22, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

My 2022 mw2 will not let me play multiplayer and says I don’t have Xbox live even though I pay for it monthly. Why is it doing this?

I appreciate it. If it’s showing as active on your subscription tab and you’re seeing Xbox Live Gold simply remove and re-add your account.

REMOVE ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. ​​​

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. ​​​

4. When you're finished, select Close. ​​​

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

​​​

ADD ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new. ​​​

3. Enter the Email address and the password.​​​

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept. ​​​

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console.​​​
  3. BeneIIl Win User

My 2022 mw2 will not let me play multiplayer and says I don’t have Xbox live even though I pay for it monthly. Why is it doing this?

I did all of that before I made the original post. Any other ideas?
  4. BeneIIl Win User

It’s set to automatically renew on the 23rd.
  5. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

The games that you have mentioned are free-to-play games which means that an Xbox Live Gold subscription is not required to play the games.

Can you please check when will your Xbox Live Gold subscription expire?

Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide, and then select System > Settings > Account > Subscriptions.
  6. Francia J. Win User

Can you please share a screenshot of your subscription tab so we can validate it? Make sure to hide any personal information.
Thema:

1. My 2022 mw2 will not let me play multiplayer and says I don’t have Xbox live even though I... - Similar Threads - 2022 mw2 let

2. Mw2 2022 xb series S CRASH

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mw2 2022 xb series S CRASH: I’ve been playing mw2 since release and now I’m replaying the campaign and now I’m getting DEV ERROR 5523 when I go into a cutscene nothing else I can play multiplayer fine but this one thing...
  3. sound issues with capturing cod mw2 (2022) clips

in XBoX Games and Apps
    sound issues with capturing cod mw2 (2022) clips: i got modern warefare 2 for xmas (playing on Xbox series X), and i am loving the campaign. but ive tried capturing clips to post on my instagram, but the clips have sound but any dialogue is muted...
  4. MW2 2022 won’t let me launch game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MW2 2022 won’t let me launch game: I just recently installed a new update for the Season 1 reloaded for MW2. When it said that I am already signed into my account and network. Everything seemed to be fine when abruptly, the game...
  5. How can I play online multiplayer on MW2 2022 without being prompted to or Gamepass...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I play online multiplayer on MW2 2022 without being prompted to or Gamepass...: I noticed that that I tried to access online multiplayer on Call of Duty Modern Warfare ll but I’ve only seen the shoothouse playlist, I tried to play it, but it prompted me to buy Xbox Live Gold...
  6. I bought cod poingt from mw2 2022.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought cod poingt from mw2 2022.: I bought a 1100 cod points from MW2 2022. But it is not showing up. How long do I have to wait for it????? 44ed6c91-c7e8-4b0b-81ca-626bda10b2f0
  7. Refunded Vault Edition of Call of Duty MW2 (2022) and refund was accepted, when should I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refunded Vault Edition of Call of Duty MW2 (2022) and refund was accepted, when should I...: Refunded vault edition of Call of Duty MW2 (2022). The Refund was accepted and I now have the money in my bank account. The skins from the bundle and gun blueprints are still on my account and...
  8. COD MW2 2022:XBOX ONE X:

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD MW2 2022:XBOX ONE X:: COD MW2 2022:XBOX ONE X: I have just bought a disc copy of this game and it wont read or install, i have tried to clear cache and nothing happens when i put in the game. I have tried a lot of...
  9. My game just stopped working (Cod MW2 2022)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game just stopped working (Cod MW2 2022): My game just stopped working im unable to launch it is that eligible for a refund? Because i played it for like 5 days now its completely unable to launch i tried everything on support but its not...
  10. COD MW2 2022 won't install.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD MW2 2022 won't install.: I've tried everything, I've restarted my Xbox multiple times. Deleted the game from my Xbox, and when I try reinstalling the main game it gets to 8% then says Instalation Stopped. The right side...