My 2 year old Xbox series x suddenly won’t turn in anymore. Any ideas?

Discus and support My 2 year old Xbox series x suddenly won’t turn in anymore. Any ideas? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My two year old Xbox series x has suddenly stopped turning on. Any ideas why or what to do ? 7cc680bb-fc89-4393-ae21-bb5f5f26d552 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jacob Griggs, Mar 22, 2023.

1. Jacob Griggs
    Jacob Griggs Guest

My two year old Xbox series x has suddenly stopped turning on. Any ideas why or what to do ?

:)

Jacob Griggs, Mar 22, 2023
  2. bowski477 Win User

3. Jeff_698 Win User

Controller Not Being Detected By Edge Broswer

Hi. The controller I have is "PowerA Enhanced Wired Controller for Xbox Series X|S". There is a section for PowerA in verified controllers. It use to work for me just fine for over a year. I am not sure why suddenly it is not working. Any ideas?
  4. RainingRoses Win User

transformers fall of cybertron

Hi David

Unfortunately no, as King Turkey has said above, there won’t be anymore xbox 360 backward compatiable games for xbox one added.

On the bright side, when the xbox series X comes out, hopefully this year, you’ll have the ability to play every single xbox game on there :)
  5. Slakblazer Win User

Having to continually Xbox series x reset console

Hello,

Thank you for the speedy reply. When the series x gets turned off, when turning it back on, it won’t let me play games online. The network connection is working and connected however I still have to reset the Xbox. My son plays fornite and when he try’s to start the game it keeps asking for a sign in then looks like it will load and then asks for a sign in again. Have also tried playing vanguard and still won’t work. The only fix I have found was to reset the machine and it will load all games but it’s a real pain. The Xbox is only 2 months old! Any help will be appreciated.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Microsoft flight simulator on cloud gaming

Xbox one isn't a 2 year old console it's 10 year old

The CPU was released 10 years ago

When you use cloud you are streaming from.a series x console not a xbox one

That's like saying I can buy a Pentium 3 new in boxdust off the cobwebs and I expect it to run thr latest games

It's a big NO

Only series x or s are 2 years old if you wait till November and you can install locally

But you wouldn't be calling that old gen console
Thema:

1. My 2 year old Xbox series x suddenly won’t turn in anymore. Any ideas? - Similar Threads - old series suddenly

2. Can an Xbox Series S use a power cord from the old, old, OG Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can an Xbox Series S use a power cord from the old, old, OG Xbox?: My wife insist that the original Xbox has a power cord that will work on the Xbox Series S. Is she crazy or am I wrong? 28aff0ff-bcf1-4ee7-a19d-aa944fd8bf54
  3. No surround sound with Xbox Series X and old Denon receiver

in XBoX on Consoles
    No surround sound with Xbox Series X and old Denon receiver: Greetings! I have an old Denon AVR 591 5.1 surround sound system. It's worked great for me for about 15 years, until recently. I upgraded my TV to 4k last year, and realized the Denon cannot...
  4. No surround sound with Xbox Series X and old Denon receiver

in XBoX on Windows
    No surround sound with Xbox Series X and old Denon receiver: Greetings! I have an old Denon AVR 591 5.1 surround sound system. It's worked great for me for about 15 years, until recently. I upgraded my TV to 4k last year, and realized the Denon cannot...
  5. Will my new xbox series x be affected if I restore my old xbox one to factory settings?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Will my new xbox series x be affected if I restore my old xbox one to factory settings?: Will my new console be affected if I restore my old xbox to factory settings? All the games etc have been switched across. 90dfc001-58ad-4233-b331-74ac5ec0ce1b
  6. How to open old gamer tag that says offline on Xbox series s if I'm using my New gamer tag?

in XboX Insiders
    How to open old gamer tag that says offline on Xbox series s if I'm using my New gamer tag?: I recently made a new gamer profile just for racing but I have another profile on Xbox for the general public and friends . As I was setting up new profile and adding myself as a friend I typed my...
  7. Would it be possible to remaster an old Xbox game series into possibly one massive game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Would it be possible to remaster an old Xbox game series into possibly one massive game?: So I was going through old achievements to see games I’ve played before and came across a series that did well for its time and though it could deserve at least a chance for a remastered version...
  8. Since the last update my xbox series s decided to become a plain old xbox one.. Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Since the last update my xbox series s decided to become a plain old xbox one.. Why?: Hi everyone! Since last update when I try to launch any X/S optimised game I received the error code 0x87e50033. Any other games work just fines. I tried everything mentioned in xbox...
  9. Were I can trade in old xbox one s on the new series x on the upgrade in Ireland on credit...

in XboX Insiders
    Were I can trade in old xbox one s on the new series x on the upgrade in Ireland on credit...: Were I can trade in old Xbox one s on the new series x on the upgrade in Ireland on credit or cash? Yours sincerely Jevgeni submitted by /u/AppointmentGrand8780 [link] [comments]
  10. My brand new xbox series s controller suddenly feels old and damaged. Is there a way to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My brand new xbox series s controller suddenly feels old and damaged. Is there a way to...: I bought an xbox series s 3 weeks ago. I think my controller has been swapped without my knowledge because it is showing signs of wear beyond its time. It also signs is as player 2, when my...