My 2 right paddles and the upper left paddles on my Xbox elite series 2 controller are...

Discus and support My 2 right paddles and the upper left paddles on my Xbox elite series 2 controller are... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The top left paddle is just not working with the paddle itself and the 2 right paddles are going in the same direction the top right one is becoming... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Waseem Khan1, Mar 26, 2023.

1. Waseem Khan1
    Waseem Khan1 Guest

My 2 right paddles and the upper left paddles on my Xbox elite series 2 controller are...

The top left paddle is just not working with the paddle itself and the 2 right paddles are going in the same direction the top right one is becoming unresponsive with the paddle and the bottom right one is the same as well as the right paddles are loose

:)

Waseem Khan1, Mar 26, 2023
  2. NeoDan123 Win User

Xbox elite controller 2

Each Elite controller series 2 comes with 1 set of paddles. You can order replacement paddles, thumbsticks etc.

Series 1 paddles, thumbsticks is not compatible with series 2.
  3. Keaton Kailing Win User

my back paddles don’t seem to be working when i play my game, any way to fix this?

elite series 2 controllers back paddles won’t work
  4. SoullessCodith Win User

Xbox Elite Series 2 controller with different colored paddles???

I have an elite series 2 controller. All of the paddles are the same color.
  5. ZeroMoustafah Win User

Elite Series 2 Controller, Larger paddles

This was my only complaint about this controller. Fortunately the paddles from my spare Elite 1 fit and work perfectly. I was hesitant at first as I discovered the joysticks weren't compatible from the elite 1 to the elite 2 but the paddles do work. I've
    been playing with the bigger paddles on my elite 2 since Thursday afternoon and I haven't noticed or had any issues.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

I don’t know how to remove the paddles on my Elite Series 2 controller.

The back paddles just pull off. My Elite Series 1 & 2 are the same.
Thema:

1. My 2 right paddles and the upper left paddles on my Xbox elite series 2 controller are... - Similar Threads - right paddles upper

2. Right joystick not working in remote play.

in XboX Insiders
    Right joystick not working in remote play.: So I recently tried out remote play on my phone, and everything seems to work PERFECTLY while playing games and such, but when I try to use my right stick to look around nothing happens. It works...
  3. Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...: Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now” but when I got into my back up account it works perfectly? 210c2e1d-b065-40b4-957f-8e6c59731f4f
  4. My xbox is constanty navigating right

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox is constanty navigating right: It keeps going to the right, its not the bumpers as ive seen in other threads as it is working independantly from it, i rlly need help with this 2f89976d-2d66-4fa9-a0b7-32220033e559
  5. why am i unable to right click on games?

in XBoX on Windows
    why am i unable to right click on games?: so before this issue, i was trying to fix the game bar not running in background and then shortcuts not working. but after i fixed them suddenly whenever i right click on a game in my game library...
  6. Volume decrease on right Dpad press

in XboX Insiders
    Volume decrease on right Dpad press: Every time I press right on the dpad whilst in game it decreases the headset volume and I have to go to settings to increase it. Obviously this causes issue when an action in a game requires...
  7. Who’s having problems with Xbox messages because I’m having it right now

in XBoX on Windows
    Who’s having problems with Xbox messages because I’m having it right now: My account is saying “Oops! Looks like you’re stranded… pull down to refresh or try again later.” I’ve tried everything to fix it but my messages won’t load nor can I send any messages...
  8. My Xbox elite controller paddles fall off on the right paddles

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox elite controller paddles fall off on the right paddles: My elite controller paddles fall off/wiggly when I put them on in the right side . 8d58380d-1f62-4b50-8fe9-e79ad39673e8
  9. Elite Series 2 powers off when right rear paddles are pressed, they keep sending it back broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 powers off when right rear paddles are pressed, they keep sending it back broken: I have an Elite Series 2 that powers off when you press the right rear paddles. The controller shuts completely off and won't come back on until I plug it in, even if the battery is fully charged....
  10. My right paddles on my elite controller stopped working how do I fix this issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    My right paddles on my elite controller stopped working how do I fix this issue: My paddles on the right side of my elite controller stopped working I hear a click when pressing down and they are mapped but there’s no action my left 2 work just fine how do I fix this issue...