My 16 years live badge keeps disappearing I have the latest update Xbox series X

Discus and support My 16 years live badge keeps disappearing I have the latest update Xbox series X in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; [img] [img] My 16 years live badge keeps disappearing and appears. When I watch Disney plus or netflix and press the glaid button and click on my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by clanpipe, Nov 23, 2022.

1. clanpipe
    clanpipe Guest

My 16 years live badge keeps disappearing I have the latest update Xbox series X

My 16 years live badge keeps disappearing  I have the latest update Xbox series X [​IMG]

My 16 years live badge keeps disappearing  I have the latest update Xbox series X [​IMG]
    My 16 years live badge keeps disappearing and appears.

When I watch Disney plus or netflix and press the glaid button and click on my profile it shows that am on Disney plus or netflix but when I go to my main profile it's says that am on the home screen any ideas why

I have factory reset my Xbox series X 3 times and removed my gamer tag and it still happening on my profile

:)

clanpipe, Nov 23, 2022
  2. clanpipe Win User

Mobile app says Disney plus .

It's only happened since the latest update for the Xbox
  3. clanpipe Win User

I will have to wait until my dad go to sleep because he's on his Xbox series X now .

I have powered cycle my Xbox series X and still it says that am on the home screen when am on Disney plus .

Am at a total loss of what is happening with the apps
  4. clanpipe Win User

Already reported the problem
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Thank you, in this case please report the problem

Don't forget to be as detailed as possible
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Thank you, just to confirm. Are you not using an inside build / beta OS in your console. Right?

If not, I can advise you one more thing:

Do a factory reset for your console but keeping games and apps

Go to Settings > System > Console info > reset and then select keep my games and apps

**Make sure to know the email and password for all your accounts

If maybe that doesn't help please report this problem to the Xbox team here:

https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/m...
Thema:

1. My 16 years live badge keeps disappearing I have the latest update Xbox series X - Similar Threads - years live badge

2. After xbox removing xbox live 1 year membership now they boost prices of the games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After xbox removing xbox live 1 year membership now they boost prices of the games: After xbox decide to hide xbox live 1 year membership on the platform, now they pushing games prices higher. Xbox team confirm me that the 1 year is now only available on third party sellers...
  3. Why can’t my 9 year old use Xbox live for Sims 4 or Among Us

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t my 9 year old use Xbox live for Sims 4 or Among Us: I have added my daughters Xbox which was from her brother to my gold account but she can not online game. I have updated profile and setting but I show no activity for her....
  4. I remember last year when I bought the 12 month Xbox gold live card I entered 17 character...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I remember last year when I bought the 12 month Xbox gold live card I entered 17 character...: I bought my Xbox live from Amazon, same as last year. The codes are not 25 characters long, they are 17 and once you enter it in Microsoft.com/redeem, they send you a 25 character code. Is that...
  5. Downgrading from Game Pass Ultimate back to standard Xbox Live might lose 20 year profile Badge

in XBoX Accessibility
    Downgrading from Game Pass Ultimate back to standard Xbox Live might lose 20 year profile Badge: I've had Game Pass ultimate since it came out and love the service but I haven't had the time lately to justify the cost per month for it and wanted to downgrade back to standard Xbox Live. I...
  6. if i set it up in new zealand where i live now, when i move to ireland next year will there...

in XBoX on Windows
    if i set it up in new zealand where i live now, when i move to ireland next year will there...: im looking to buy an x box series x that comes with a game pass ultimate for 24 months, my question is if i set it up in new zealand where i live now, when i move to ireland next year will there...
  7. Need to to be able to do pay 60$ a year again for Xbox live digitally.

in XboX Insiders
    Need to to be able to do pay 60$ a year again for Xbox live digitally.: My main reason is that it makes things more available to the consumers instead of relying on 60$ Xbox live for a year card being physical and limited and it’s more reliable and it is not fair to...
  8. The people who work at Xbox Live should make the gamertag change free every half year.

in XBoX Accessibility
    The people who work at Xbox Live should make the gamertag change free every half year.: I think that every couple of months, they should make it so the xbox live gamertag should be changeable again for free instead of having to pay 10 US Dollars for it. Let me honest here, does a...
  9. My 7 year Xbox live gold tensor badge has disappeared

in XBoX on Consoles
    My 7 year Xbox live gold tensor badge has disappeared: I recently updated my Xbox live gold to ultimate and my tensor badge disappeared it had been 3 days and still hasn't came back. Please help ba3000da-7845-4016-96b7-29f7e72a1150
  10. Why can i no longer buy year subscription of xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can i no longer buy year subscription of xbox live?: I have always paid $59.99 for a year of xbox live. When microsoft did their price hike, i had to change to game pass because of it. Now that Microsoft has come to their senses and reduced their...