My 11 year old can hear other players that aren’t friends
Discus and support My 11 year old can hear other players that aren’t friends in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I’ve set the privacy settings so my 11 year old should only chat or game with his friends. This usually works fine but today he could hear a stranger.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by timothythesheep, Apr 1, 2018.
Thema:
My 11 year old can hear other players that aren’t friends
Loading...
-
My 11 year old can hear other players that aren’t friends - Similar Threads - old hear players
-
no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??
in XboX Insidersno mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an... -
My insider preview is tied to my old account
in XboX InsidersMy insider preview is tied to my old account: My previous account was banned over a year ago for reasons still unbeknownst to me, anyway on my console the preview is tied to said account so I cant change tiers or even cancel the preview. Is... -
When you boot-up remote play it shows the old boot-up animation
in XboX InsidersWhen you boot-up remote play it shows the old boot-up animation: I know this is a minor visual detail, but whenever I launch Xbox Remote Play (via browser), it still displays the original Series X|S boot-up screen. Shouldn't this be updated to the new green... -
Why does Xbox Series S still show the old `xbox.com/xboxone/NAT` link?
in XboX InsidersWhy does Xbox Series S still show the old `xbox.com/xboxone/NAT` link?: I noticed something on my Xbox Series S. Whenever my console has no internet connection or Xbox network services are unavailable, the network screen shows a support link that says:... -
Allow players to choose old Xbox dashboards by year
in XboX InsidersAllow players to choose old Xbox dashboards by year: Please let us choose different dashboard styles based on the year we want. For example, the 2018 Xbox One dashboard, the 2021 version, or even the classic Xbox 360 Metro dashboard. Many players... -
The "Permanent Conversion" Update Let us sacrifice our old discs for a Digital License!
in XboX InsidersThe "Permanent Conversion" Update Let us sacrifice our old discs for a Digital License!: The Problem Physical discs for classics like Red Dead Redemption are fragile. Even in 2026, we’re still dealing with discs getting scratched by drives or worn out by spinning every time we want to... -
My old and new mics aren’t working in party or game but I can hear party
in XBoX Rewards & SocialMy old and new mics aren’t working in party or game but I can hear party: Hi I’ve had this problem for a while and it’s as simple as I can’t talk in party. I bought a new mic thinking that it was that but I still can’t talk. I’ve checked if my mic is on mute which it... -
Can i hear old voice messages
in XBoX Rewards & SocialCan i hear old voice messages: So i used to play on Xbox like 7 years ago with my friends when we where like 9 and last time i checked about 2 years ago i could hear the old voice messages we sent on our xboxes. I have a pc and... -
Headset only 4 weeks old but i can only hear them,they cant hear me!
in XBoX on ConsolesHeadset only 4 weeks old but i can only hear them,they cant hear me!: My sons headset(turtle beach recon 70) is only a few weeks old but he can hear the others in the party but they cant hear him 3e0e9e17-518f-413d-8228-bd27a3f4c35e