Mxgp 2021 language is in Italian

Discus and support Mxgp 2021 language is in Italian in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Mxgp 2021 language is in in Italian. Iv Tried to uninstalled and reinstall 3 time’s and all my Xbox settings are set to English??? Nothing in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sorgtendo, Dec 5, 2021.

1. Sorgtendo
    Sorgtendo Guest

Hi

Mxgp 2021 language is in in Italian. Iv Tried to uninstalled and reinstall 3 time’s and all my Xbox settings are set to English???

Nothing in game menu to change the language settings either???

:)

Sorgtendo, Dec 5, 2021
  2. SammyVS Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

In addition to language, is your region also set to the US?

If not, set to that region, remove the game, clear the cache and try installing the game again.

Press and hold the console power button until the console turns off, remove the power cord and HDMI cable. After 1 minute, turn the console back on.
  3. GuidoHatzis Win User

Mxgp 2021 is in italian not english

Hey mate,

Change your language to US English..not Australia English. This worked for me.

Hope that helps!

Cheers
  4. BeauJessett Win User

Ive got same problem. Guessin we need to learn italian. Its ****
  5. Butch3518 Win User

I also cannot get this changed to english I have tried all suggested ways but it's still stuck in Italian. This is very frustrating and a big inconvenience
  6. ngocphi Win User

Which game is it

If it is xbox 360 or og xbox you can't change it as it's locked to your physical location

And changing it will not let you download the game

This includes.playing via xcloud

Xbox 360 games still have to abide by the xbox 360 marketplace rules
Thema:

1. Mxgp 2021 language is in Italian - Similar Threads - Mxgp 2021 language

2. Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...: Now I don't know if I can still retrieve that account but respond if you have some answers. 7325936b-404b-4154-950a-cedcc8da6c36
  3. why is the recent OSU is dated back in August of 2021?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is the recent OSU is dated back in August of 2021?: I just want the most recent OSU f3ece180-f3b6-4c18-9f4d-97752fa7aa83
  4. I had to update my XboxOne about August 2021 and before it started i got an error code...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I had to update my XboxOne about August 2021 and before it started i got an error code...: The only thing i have found is the problem is for the 360 not the One. My profile is on my friends account and he will not give me the info i need to ask for Xbox for help, i would love to play my...
  5. My account has been hacked since 2021 and it has not been resolved.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account has been hacked since 2021 and it has not been resolved.: Hi, a bit ago (around Dec 2021) my account got hacked that links to my Minecraft account. I noticed and try to get it resolved immediately, but the support during the time said they could not do...
  6. Mxgp 2021 is in italian not english

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mxgp 2021 is in italian not english: My son just downloaded mxgp 2021 on xbox one and the menu is in italian and we need to change it to english. Can anyone help? e80dcf9c-98b8-438c-88b7-a4ece5e21910
  7. MXGP 3 game crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MXGP 3 game crash: so i just got game pass specificlaly to play MXGP3 and the game shuts my xbox off completely. When it starts to load in to the menus the screen just goes black forever. Then when you close it out...
  8. MXGP 3 won't start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MXGP 3 won't start: Have tried reinstall it and made hard resets a couple of times. Nothing happen after the title screen which ends with the company logo Milestone. c1be1ec3-1432-45c9-b4b4-bf86da57133a
  9. Mxgp 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mxgp 2: This game was on store about 2 weeks ago for £215 but thay taken it down due to price error and its out friday and its not on the store has anbody got any info for this game i really want to pre...
  10. MXGP the Official Motocross Video Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MXGP the Official Motocross Video Game: The USA, is wanting this Game. MXGP . How can I purchase the DIGITAL Game, in the USA , there has to be some way. Please reply. Thank you I have played the DEMO, and this is 120 % BETTER...