Mx vs atv won’t let me complete tutorial

Discus and support Mx vs atv won’t let me complete tutorial in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I’ve recently bought the game and for some reason it’s stuck in tutorial mode I’ve done them all but it wont let me start my career I have done all... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Adam Sparkes, Sep 30, 2022.

1. Adam Sparkes
    Adam Sparkes Guest

Hi I’ve recently bought the game and for some reason it’s stuck in tutorial mode I’ve done them all but it wont let me start my career I have done all the resets deleted my saved data and uninstalled the game and reinstalled but it’s stuck in tutorials. On Xbox one

:)

Adam Sparkes, Sep 30, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Adam, based on your report and attempt to solve the error, let's test some more

Open the panel by pressing the Xbox button in the center of the controller.

Scroll right on the panel to the System area.

Select Settings.

Select Network.

Select Network Settings.

Select NAT Test Type.

Tell me what appears on this test, please

Does your cell phone have mobile data for us to use it in hotspot mode?

Use it in router mode(hotspot), and connect your console to this cell phone's wifi network, please

After this, try the game, please.

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. L00P3Y WOLF Win User

xbox live

Its not letting me play on xbox live on mx vs atv reflex it says that the mx vs atv reflex server is unavailable at this time please try again later but ive been trying this for 1 day
  4. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

Mx vs Atv Alive Moto club depot quit working

MX vs ATV alive... The corroded dead pile that replaced the glorious ATV Offroad Fury.
  5. CrazyHid Win User

Game your most ashamed of on your games list.

The worst ones on mine are PES2012 and MX vs ATV Alive
  6. OG Berzzerk Win User

Game Wont Download after purchase

Kinda what happened to me. I downloaded Mx vs Atv Reflex and paid the 20. It started to download and stopped at 23% and said mx vs atv reflex cannot be downloaded at the time. It sucks because it's already gonna be like a 4 hour download as now the game
    won't download. What do I do?
Thema:

1. Mx vs atv won’t let me complete tutorial - Similar Threads - atv won’t let

2. Dlc purchase for Mx vs. Atv Alive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dlc purchase for Mx vs. Atv Alive: I have been unable to purchase in dlc for the game on Xbox 1 so I hooked up my Xbox 360 to purchase And it is also unavailable. I had purchased doc and it’s not available. What can I do to...
  3. Why does mx vs atv legends crash before I load in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does mx vs atv legends crash before I load in: It gets past the first loading screen then just crashes c384ff6b-e6d1-4779-93f7-e4811c3c3183
  4. Gamer Profile Prompt on Mx vs ATV Reflex?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamer Profile Prompt on Mx vs ATV Reflex?: I have an issue when trying to play MX vs ATV Reflex, on my Xbox One, I have played the game flawlessly and have many achievements, so the game worked for some time perfectly . However now when...
  5. all data lost in mx vs atv legends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    all data lost in mx vs atv legends: i was playing the game crashed i opened it and all of my data was deleted i had no vehicle only purchased ones and all my career was gone. 001b8d79-d3ba-4b42-b4cd-b9fb1297a728
  6. On mx vs atv legends when I enter the rawlings hill race its just a black screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On mx vs atv legends when I enter the rawlings hill race its just a black screen: On mx vs atv legends when I enter the rawlings hill race its just a Black screen e1ed9545-bdf1-49b7-b09a-317b557ea3ac
  7. MX vs. ATV Legends Black Screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MX vs. ATV Legends Black Screen: I am trying to play through the campaign and when I start Rawlings Farm Celebration, the normal cut scenes play but once they end, I’m met with a black screen (I know I’m in the start gates...
  8. Mx vs atv legends pos

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mx vs atv legends pos: bought the game and for stuck in tutorial mode I’ve done them all but it wont let me start my career I have done all the resets deleted my saved data and uninstalled the game and reinstalled but...
  9. mx vs atv reflex will not let me access motocareer because i need to be signed in a gamer...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mx vs atv reflex will not let me access motocareer because i need to be signed in a gamer...: it says i must be signed in with a gamer profile to access all my achievements but im in a gamer profile eb76a7c8-e2e5-4512-862c-81096d420557
  10. Xbox series X split screen is not working for MX vs ATV legends game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series X split screen is not working for MX vs ATV legends game: We downloaded this new game and split screen worked at first and then split screen stopped working when we tried again. An error comes up every time you go under split screen, a black box comes...